BPL Community Profile

dan mchale (wildlife) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Cascadia
About Me dan mchale has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
My Website URLhttp://www.mchalepacks.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by dan mchale

Showing 531 - 540 of 547 | Page: 1 ...36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: BMW Pack Projects
I'm not going to take full credit for the pack project coming to an end! :>) I would wish the pack business only on my greatest enemies. PJ: I think Ryan has always made clear the importance of...

In GEAR » Tough but light backpack?
January 21, 4:08pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: fabric
Thanks for the appreciation! A funny thing happened when I tested the first prototype of the harness; my hands wanted to keep going through all of the old motions. THAT was interesting.

January 19, 3:28am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: fabric
Go here: http://www.mchalepacks.com/sarc/04.htm. It's in the Sarc Series Information on the sight. I have a patent on the bayonet system also but the Bypass was very cool to come up with. I don't...

January 19, 12:21am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: fabric
I would imagine there was a problem getting the various spectra fabrics that were described by Ryan. Been a spectra drought. I can't remember the incentives that prompted me to start using 2 bu...

January 18, 8:27pm

Re: Re: Re: fabric
If by what you mean by genius is the core premise, you got it pretty much in your long post here. It's pretty basic stuff. I pretty much forgot, but didn't Ryan drop the pack project?

January 16, 6:50pm

Re: fabric
Hey Jon! Ryan may be the first company to actually fully copy my 13 year lead of using double buckles on a hip belt. Many companies have been beating around the bush on that and doing half A versio...

January 12, 7:02pm

Re: a couple of ideas
I'm not advocating a forward lean of any kind. Above, I tried to point out that when a pack is loaded poorly, a forward lean does not even help. In my first post I say the body leans slightly forwa...

In GEAR » women's center of gravity
November 30, 11:19pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: CG
Quote from PJ: "i believe merely considering CG as being longitudinal (i.e. fore-and-aft, or front-to-back) in nature is a mistake." What I said in my original post is inclusive - it takes in th...

November 30, 7:43pm

re: ---------
--

November 26, 4:48pm

Re: Re: McHale Bayonet
Thanks Rick!

In Gear Deals » McHale Packs customer sale
November 25, 8:30pm

All Reader Reviews by dan mchale

dan mchale has posted no reviews.