Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado Foothills
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 531 - 540 of 934 | Page: 1 ...45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ...94

Forum » Thread

CCW Chaos
Here's sectionhiker's review of the Chaos Diane mentions above: http://sectionhiker.com/cold-cold-world-chaos-backpack/ And a more recent recap of winter pack recommendations: http...

In GEAR » Winter Pack recommendations
March 22, 10:32am

Re: Hilleberg thread
I'd be surprised if anyone here owns or has owned sufficient Hillebergs concurrently to answer your question. Have you tried calling Hilleberg USA directly at 425.883.0101 or 866.848.8368 or e...

In GEAR » Hilleberg thread
March 21, 9:42am

Tenkara presentation
It was a real coup to get Daniel in as a guest presenter. His enthusiasm for the subject was infectious, and his message of simplicity, technique over gear, and not overthinking things really won ...

In Fishing » Tenkara presentation in Boulder-March 18
March 19, 7:50am

Re: Tyvek world map jacket
I see France gets the body odour. I wouldn't be a Brit if I didn't mention that :-)

In GEAR » Tyvek world map jacket
March 15, 4:54pm

Windows PDF print driver
Google cutepdf, primopdf, nitropdf among others. All offer free Windows versions that emulate the applescript PDF code that's embedded in OSX.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Downloading Articles as PDF's
March 15, 3:02pm

Household budget
That doesn't fly in my household. Nice arrangement :-)

In GEAR » New 2013 Tarptent Models
March 14, 4:29pm

FS: HMG Porter - Medium (Sold)
SOLD - excellent condition Hyperlite Mountain Gear Porter, 3400 cu in / 57 litre pack, in size Medium. It has a few dirt marks on the base and on the roll-top collar, but otherwise is in perfect s...

In Gear Swap » FS: HMG Porter - Medium
March 14, 11:35am

Re: Re: Re: Re: impressions?
Uh-oh, Stephen. That'd be 5 shelters and counting. I have to agree with you, the CB3 looks like a 3 season, maybe 3.5 season Hilleberg killer. If the Kaitum and the Anjan had a love-child, i...

In GEAR » New 2013 Tarptent Models
March 13, 10:41pm

Re: Tracking
@William - What I did was follow the package's progress on the Royal Mail's site, which was quite detailed until it left the UK. However the tracking number wasn't recognized by USPS s...

In GEAR » Questions for those who have imported gear from the UK to the US
March 12, 4:05pm

Importing gear
A few comments from an expat... Ask if the business is VAT Registered. That's a prerequisite to being able to deduct VAT from a sale outside the EU. Most businesses over a certain size will ...

In GEAR » Questions for those who have imported gear from the UK to the US
March 12, 9:53am

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am