Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado Foothills
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 531 - 540 of 999 | Page: 1 ...45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ...100

Forum » Thread

Freestanding 4 season shelter, small footprint
Weekend bump for a new, unused Hilleberg Soulo. Fantastic 4 season shelter that is suited to use in tricky terrain and serious weather conditions. Freestanding means you can pitch it in places a ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Hilleberg Soulo
May 18, 10:21am

Soulo interior space
I've received some questions about how much interior space the Soulo inner tent has. The photos below show an Exped Synmat UL7 LW measuring 78"x26" inside the Soulo. For reference, ...

May 14, 3:59pm

Open to trades
I'm open to a trade plus cash for the Soulo. I'm looking to replace the Soulo with a 1P+ shelter such as MLD cuben DuoMid, silnylon Trailstar, along with MLD Superlight bivy. PM me with o...

May 13, 9:47am

Weekend bump
PMs responded to, Soulo is available

May 11, 6:38am

Re: FS: Complete Tenkara starter kit
Bump on a great deal. I have the same set and it's the perfect way to get into tenkara. 2.7oz on the rod is accurate. The case is between 2-3x that, but you'd only use it in transit when...

In Gear Swap » FS: Complete Tenkara starter kit
May 09, 9:47pm

SOLD: Hilleberg Soulo
I'm selling a red Hilleberg Soulo that I purchased new last year. Aside from setting it up indoors a couple of times, it's spent the last 10 months sitting in the gear closet. It's ne...

May 09, 3:03pm

Re: Tenkara: Can an idiot fish?
I went to a tenkara presentation featuring Daniel Galhardo a couple of months ago, and out of ~80-90 people in the audience, I was only one of four who had never fished before. The overwhelming im...

In Fishing » Tenkara: Can an idiot fish?
May 09, 10:42am

SUL booze
"I take canned beer instead of bottled beer. Bonus: No need to bring a bottle opener!" Mags, you mean you haven't graduated to freeze-dried Everclear Jell-O shots yet? That's ...

In Editor's Roundtable » The SUL Mindset
May 08, 7:57pm

Tenkara and kids
I've never fished before. As a kid it looked boring sitting around a pond in a city park in Birmingham (not AL, the other one) waiting for something to bite. But I attended a presentation del...

In Fishing » Will Tenkara save me? (Fishing Ramblings)
May 07, 10:28pm

Endurance last
"The 295's are now built on the Endurance last, the same as the old Roclite 319s" Wow their website leaves a lot to be desired. The text on the product pages still refer to Perfor...

In GEAR » 2013 inov-8 Roclite 295s
May 04, 7:55am

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am