BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale 40°N,-105°W-ish
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 531 - 540 of 787 | Page: 1 ...45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ...79

Forum » Thread

Franco's pitch
Hi Franco, Thanks for your reply. I think the solid inner will be a September order for me. It's still very pleasant at 10,000ft and the mesh will be good till overnight temps are consisten...

In GEAR » Tarptent Stratospire 2 first use report
August 07, 7:51pm

Pitching into the wind
I picked up a SS2 on Gear Swap last week, and finally had time to pitch it yesterday. It's an intriguing design - and I mean that in a good way. After reading comments about it being tricky to ...

In GEAR » Tarptent Stratospire 2 first use report
August 07, 8:45am

Forest Service update for San Juans
According to this update, you should be fine on BLM or National Forest Land, but it's worth calling the San Juan Public Lands Center - contact info below. http://www.fs.usda.gov/alerts/sanju...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Mt. Sneffels/Blue Lakes Trail
August 03, 10:20am

Withdrawn
Withdrawn

In Gear Swap » UL gear for sale...
August 02, 3:46pm

Shipping update?
Craig - would you be so kind as to let us know when our items have shipped, with tracking info? I didn't see a reply to my PM on this topic yesterday.

In Gear Swap » Ultra _ Ultra Light - GEAR SALE - LOTS OF KILLER GEAR !!!!!!!!
August 02, 3:43pm

Solid inner
You keep teasing us with that photo, Franco. I emailed Henry about its availability and he indicated he'd be updating the website to accept orders for it in a couple of weeks. I found a SS2...

In GEAR » Afforable lightweight 2 person tent available in Europe
August 01, 5:15pm

Turn off your iPad autocorrect
So you slept on your Symantec for 15 nights did you, Stephen? :-) That's too funny. I've taken to carrying a 1/8" thick pad to place underneath my SynMat UL7 for two reasons - adde...

In GEAR » Exped Synmat UL problems
August 01, 5:03pm

Conduit & LT4s
Edit: Passing on the Conduit, but I will take the LT4s.

In Gear Swap » Ultra _ Ultra Light - GEAR SALE - LOTS OF KILLER GEAR !!!!!!!!
August 01, 1:56pm

+2
I'm in for two

In Gear Deals » CCF Pads; Coming Soon
August 01, 9:59am

Re: Free-standing vs. Non-Free-standing Tents (both opinions wanted)
My shelter choices have evolved over the last couple of years after a decade-long layoff from backpacking. I started with a BA Copper Spur UL3 then added a Copper Spur UL1. Both are fine tents, b...

In GEAR » Free-standing vs. Non-Free-standing Tents (both opinions wanted)
August 01, 9:33am

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am