Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado Foothills
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 531 - 540 of 973 | Page: 1 ...45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ...98

Forum » Thread

EN rating
The EN rating only covers traditional hooded sleeping bags, not quilts, hoodless bags or top bags that lack an insulation layer underneath (eg Big Agnes). It's also an extremely expensive cert...

In GEAR » What do temperature ratings for sleeping bags and pads actually mean?
April 14, 10:05am

Catalyst
I picked one up on Gear Swap. It's not water resistant like my Porter 3400 but it will haul big loads in real comfort. The Porter's for solo trips of a certain length. The Catalyst's...

In GEAR » ULA Catalyst.
April 12, 8:29pm

Coupon
Not even HMG offer that, do they?

In GEAR » ULA Catalyst.
April 12, 8:21pm

There can be only one
Nooooo! Don't force me to choose. Where when and why are you going with one size fits all? Maybe Trailstar. Maybe Cuben Duomid. Maybe StratoSpire 1. Maybe none of the above. My head ...

In GEAR » If you could have only ONE solo shelter?
April 11, 9:48pm

Ohm 1.0
Bump with price drop.

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA Ohm - Medium
April 11, 9:40am

Ohm
Thanks for your kind words, M B. The pack weighs in at 23.5 oz with the removable back pad. That's a weight savings of over 5oz compared with the Ohm 2.0. Not the load hauler that the 2....

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA Ohm - Medium
April 09, 9:21am

Re: Line 34
And I assumed you'd been schooled in rugby union. Well, if you meant something different, I suppose I should have asked better questions.

In GEAR » Canister failure: has this happened to you?
April 08, 8:57pm

Re: MREs
That's why they're commonly known as Meals Ready to Excrete. Of course, passing a coconut would require a whole different level of skill, patience and endorphin.

In GEAR » Canister failure: has this happened to you?
April 08, 8:07pm

...works well in winter...
And we may just get another chance tomorrow, assuming this rain turns to snow. I'm a big fan of my R1 fleece and will check out Melanzana's version too. Maybe it's my fault, but every...

In GEAR » Fleece reconsidered
April 08, 7:41pm

2013 inov-8 Roclite 295s
I compared a pair of the new Roclite 295s with the 2012 model over the weekend. The updated model has taken a lot of design cues from the TrailRoc, which is mostly as good thing in my mind. Howev...

In GEAR » 2013 inov-8 Roclite 295s
April 08, 2:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am