BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Where the air is thin
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 531 - 540 of 669 | Page: 1 ...45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ...67

Forum » Thread

PM sent
twiglegs was looking for one, missed out on this when you bought it.

In Gear Swap » FS Tarptent Scarp
April 27, 8:11am

Agreed
Yes, the CS3 is really a spacious 2P tent, and the CS4 a good 3P tent. Your party would be cramped in the CS3. Two things to watch for are the fly zips, which love to catch the silnylon - and the ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Copper Spur UL4
April 26, 8:44pm

CSUL4
I sold my Copper Spur 4 a few months ago here for a little more than $300, and that included the optional floor. If you can get a new, warrantied/returnable model for $360-ish, you're doing am...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Copper Spur UL4
April 26, 12:05pm

FS: MEC-branded Integral Designs Micro Bivy
Sold

In Gear Swap » FS: MEC-branded Integral Designs Micro Bivy
April 26, 9:19am

WTB: MLD Superlight Bivy
***UPDATE: FOUND*** Looking for XL to fit a 25" wide airmat. No preference over half-moon vs. all bugnet head. Please PM me if you have one for sale.

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD Superlight Bivy
April 25, 10:20pm

Get your Nallo here
Bomber tunnel tent with extended vestibule.

In Gear Swap » FS: Hilleberg Nallo 3GT
April 24, 2:56pm

Re: Kites
Nigel, the late hour is causing me to believe I'm a lot more coherent than I really am. In my reply I equated free-standing with geodesic. Maybe that was a flaw. Still, the hang glider analo...

In GEAR » performance between single and double walled shelters
April 19, 11:43pm

Single use coupon code
Julie - It's worth a try, but don't be surprised if someone else has already used it. If you don't feel comfortable posting a bogus review to get your own coupon code, then I suggest a...

In Gear Deals » Crazy Golite Sale
April 19, 10:09pm

Kite
The parallel I draw with geodesic vs tunnel/tarp is hang gliders vs paragliders. Hang gliders are more aerodynamic, have a faster maximum airspeed, and are typically more twitchy to control. Para...

In GEAR » performance between single and double walled shelters
April 19, 10:04pm

Re: Marketing Slogans
How about: "Ask for something out of the ordinary, and we'll fall flat on our faces"? Or: "Love our prices, but you'll hate doing business with us"? I'm seriously ...

In Chaff » Marketing Slogans
April 19, 4:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am