BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Where the air is thin
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 531 - 540 of 725 | Page: 1 ...45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ...73

Forum » Thread

PM sent
Thanks

In Gear Swap » FS / FT: Mountain Laurel Designs Exodus
June 16, 9:35am

Fire ban
I saw the following sign at an Open Space trailhead in Boulder yesterday: I have a trip to Indian Peaks coming up next week and called the US Forestry Service ranger station to ask about res...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Warning to CT hikers - Colorado under state wide fire ban
June 15, 10:24am

High stakes poker
Bwahahaha. Maybe Ryan's bluffing skills failed him after a winter under the Trailstar.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Censorship again at BPL
June 14, 9:54pm

Antithesis
Maybe Ryan went to Vegas, and Hangover style, doesn't realize that he gave away the admin password to his web domain. Could it be he's locked out from his own house? Wouldn't that suc...

June 14, 9:34pm

Corporate thuggery
Check out John Abela's post on the Censorship at BPL thread for insights into Jetboil's behaviour. If indeed they pressured BPL to delete a whole thread and extract personal information in...

In GEAR » Jetboil warranty won't return my cup!
June 14, 8:30pm

Privacy policy
Does BPL have a privacy policy or similar? It seems like a huge breach of trust if they did indeed pass out a member's confidential data (email address) to the corporate thugs at Jetboil. I&#...

June 14, 8:13pm

Supply and demand nonsense
+1 Ken Max - you named a price, now honour it by accepting the first offer you received that matched it. That's how Gear Swap works here.

In Gear Swap » FS: *Feathered Friends Vireo 16 oz., 900-fill down half bag*
June 11, 4:05pm

Hammertime
PM'd on the BMW pants

In Gear Swap » Random Good Stuff
June 10, 5:52pm

Transit time - how long?
I'm waiting for my OookStar to arrive any day, chikara floor and partial cuben / partial mesh walls and doors. Sean finished it about 2 weeks ahead of schedule but Royal Mail / USPS are draggi...

In GEAR » My New Duomid with OookWorks Inner
June 07, 4:44pm

Micro 4/3
I'll second the recommendation on the Olympus / Panasonic micro 4/3 format. I used to be a Leica snob, back in the film days, but now their digital offerings are in the stratosphere when i...

In Photography » UL BP & DSLR
June 06, 9:50pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am