BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale 40°N,-105°W (Near enough)
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 531 - 540 of 747 | Page: 1 ...45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ...75

Forum » Thread

WM @ EMS
If only that were true. WM is listed among ludicrous number of manufacturers excluded from the sale. Not exactly 'storewide' when 40+ brands opted out.

In Gear Deals » Western Mountaineering Sale 20% Off @ EMS.COM
June 27, 7:32am

Re: Preparing to evacuate
We were evacuated two years ago during the Fourmile Canyon fire. The closest it came was about 3.5 miles to our house, but winds were erratic and power was cut to the entire community. We were ou...

In GEAR » Storing gear in roofbox during summer
June 26, 1:28pm

Re: Storing gear in roofbox during summer
Thanks for your feedback and suggestions, Steven. My car is usually garaged most of the day, but with temps >100F, the garage gets to the high 80s and low 90s. Most of our essentials are alr...

June 26, 12:17pm

Re: Why "WTD?"
Stands for Wanted. An alternative to Want To Buy.

In Gear Swap » Why "WTD?"
June 26, 10:11am

Storing gear in roofbox during summer
Living in the foothills in Colorado, I am acutely aware that we may receive a call to evacuate at any time during this crazy wildfire season. I'm considering keeping our shelters, sleeping bag...

June 26, 10:00am

Shut-off valve
I had the same answer last week when I called the US Forestry Service Ranger Station in Boulder, asking about Indian Peaks Wilderness. The only stoves allowed are those with a shut-off valve. I did...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Warning to CT hikers - Colorado under state wide fire ban
June 20, 8:18pm

Up to date trail report
@Serge - Thanks for your up-to-the-minute report on conditions at Buchanan Pass and Crater Lake. I called the Boulder Ranger Station on Monday and they said most snow was gone at Buchanan Pass, bu...

In GEAR » Sleeping system for the Indian Peak Colorado
June 20, 9:37am

Sold
Payment received

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Pinnacle 2011
June 19, 11:08pm

Bump
Silence from first two prospective buyers. Pinnacle is available.

June 19, 9:08pm

Pinnacle
Shipping to Canada appears to have been too much. Over to you, Jason. PM'd with my PayPal info.

June 19, 7:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am