BPL Community Profile

James Landro (justaddfuel) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale MN
About Me Canoeist, biker, hiker, packrafter, grump.
CityMN
StateMN
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by James Landro

Showing 531 - 540 of 550 | Page: 1 ...36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

Forum » Thread

r4 skiing
I use my r4 with a waterproof shell for skiing in cold temps or for cold days around town. The wind proof aspect has really helped me out in unexpectantly cold weather around town. Mine breathes a ...

In GEAR » Patagonia R4 - Useful at all?
November 01, 10:00am

bear warning

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Bear Warning sign in BC
October 30, 1:07pm

Alchy fuel question
"But I just found that both MN and CA (the two states I live in) do not allow sale of the 190, only 151 proof." Just make a quick run over the border to wisconnie. They got the good ...

In GEAR » Alchy fuel question
October 29, 9:51am

Cutting up an old bag...
What about cutting a hole in the footbox of an old bag and wrapping it completely around the hammock like a cocoon? I have seen a picture of it somewhere and have been contemplating that myself.

In GEAR » Reflective Barrier in hammock
October 28, 1:46pm

FS: Golite Gust and Ion - PM sent
Thanks! Jay

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Gust and Ion
October 28, 11:04am

MYOG Inverted Downdraft Woodgas Stove - My Attempt
After the first burn the quart paint can will be totally clean. Pretty minor. For my inner I used a progresso soup can that pressure fits exactly into the base of the quart can and I am guessing is...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Inverted Downdraft Woodgas Stove - My Attempt
October 27, 3:50pm

from the source
Here you go: http://antigravitygear.com/proddetail.php?prod=TDGRAM

In Gear Swap » WTB: Gram Cracker Solid Fuel Stand
October 27, 1:44pm

Solar cookers
Solar panels are the most talked about form of solar energy collection, but other forms are much more efficient. Solar water heaters: Homemade-Solar-Water-Heater Solar efficiencies built into ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ultralight Backpacking Ethically (UBE)
October 27, 11:55am

Finding leaky bubbles
If you have no success with the bath, I have been successful mixing in a little soap in with some water in a spray bottle, this will cause the bubbles to be much more noticeable on the pinprick pun...

In GEAR » find slow leak ex. down mat?????
October 27, 11:39am

Lightweight goodies sale -PMed
PM sent, thanks!

In Gear Swap » Lightweight goodies sale
October 26, 9:18pm

All Reader Reviews by James Landro

James Landro has posted no reviews.