Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 531 - 540 of 656 | Page: 1 ...45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Freedom?
Ben said "Steripen Freedom weight - 16.6 oz." Not sure where you got that weight, but it will be 2.6 oz. See this link - http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/orwm_2...

In GEAR » Steripen Traveler?
March 11, 11:48pm

Freedom?
There have been lots of SteriPen threads lately and I've followed them all with interest. I've decided to use one this season. Does anyone know when the Freedom is coming out? Will briefly ...

In GEAR » Steripen Traveler?
March 11, 8:23pm

Nice "test"
Great story. Really enjoyed hearing about your hiking in trail runners in the snow and how they were comfortable. And the pictures, wow. Reminds me of just getting out and how important it is. You ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ten Days in Torres del Paine: Global Test Photo Essay
March 08, 11:17pm

Cool
Neat comparison. I'll still go with the SteriPen, but was cool to see the two side-by-side and showing how they fair on a long hike. For me, just go with an extra set of batteries and leave the...

In Editor's Roundtable » SteriPEN vs H2O Amigo, a long distance hiker’s comparison
March 08, 9:10pm

Look in...
the recent -M archive for a story on eVent, Goretex, and the like. It is very detailed and can answer your question much better than I can.

In GEAR » eVent vs Goretex for breathability waterproof
March 07, 11:22pm

Big 5
Check the managers specials. I bought multiple pairs of Nike and Bolle sunglasses for $5 each. All of them are under one ounce too. I put several pairs in my car and one on my desk for wearing when...

In GEAR » Sunglasses
March 07, 11:19pm

Re: Re: Good information
Yep, no skill at all. Try it in your backyard if you want. Very easy to know how much fuel you have left and it can't spill in your pack. Trail Designs makes some very cool stoves that can meet...

In GEAR » Esbit Logic
March 07, 8:56pm

Dream or...
get one of the cottage builders to make you one. How many ounces you reckon' that'd save?

In GEAR » BA Fly Creek 3
March 04, 8:33pm

You da man!
Doug, something told me you are all right. Now you've confirmed that for me. Thanks for being willing to help another. It is refreshing.

In GEAR » Wanted to borrow: SMD Traveler or Starlite
March 04, 8:28pm

Re: Re: Re: Trip Report: 2010 Teton Crest Expedition
Doug, that's funny!!

In Editor's Roundtable » Trip Report: 2010 Teton Crest Expedition
March 04, 8:05pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.