Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Clayton Mauritzen (GlacierRambler) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NW Montana
About Me Clayton Mauritzen has not added a biography yet.
StateMontana
My Website URLhttp://longlinerelease.com
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Clayton Mauritzen

Showing 531 - 540 of 916 | Page: 1 ...45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ...92

Forum » Thread

Re: The Frame
Wow--I really like this. It looks like it ticks off a lot of boxes that I've been wanting for some time now. I'd love to hear how it performs. If my MYOG plans don't turn out well th...

In Make Your Own Gear » Awesome New Chris Zimmer Pack
October 01, 5:58pm

Re: Re: RE Cool idea
This is really cool. I always love checking out ideas from the MYOG brain trust.

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Trekking pole for my Grandson
September 24, 10:45pm

Re: Re: Minimalist Shoes for Everyday Use
I'm not interested in anything technical. I just hope that this thread could be a resource for those like me who don't want to undo the gains of more minimal footwear when not out on the t...

In GEAR » Minimalist Shoes for Everyday Use
September 22, 11:00pm

Minimalist Shoes for Everyday Use
This summer, I began the transition to more minimalist hiking shoes, and I could not be happier. My feet feel stronger and my balance is better. That said, I started work back up a few weeks ag...

In GEAR » Minimalist Shoes for Everyday Use
September 22, 10:40pm

Re: Magnificent!
That is a fantastic trip in Glacier. The Belly is one of my favorite areas, even if it is overpopulated with campsites. We hit Stoney Indian this summer just as it opened up, and I really enjoyed...

In Post-Trip Reports » Glacier: Belly River to the Loop
September 22, 9:20am

Re: Keep It
This may be somewhat cynical of me to say, but after testing a wide number of packs over the last two years, I have decided that a well-fitting pack is worth several ounces. I currently carry a pa...

In GEAR » Considering a GG Gorilla, but afraid to give up my osprey frame...
September 21, 8:33pm

Re: Notch snow loading
Franco and Aaron, thanks for the links and pics. I don't know how I missed this earlier. As much as I like the Notch, I think it is best suited to three-season conditions. It is good to kn...

In GEAR » Survey of lightweight one-person shelters?
September 17, 8:13pm

Notch Snow-Loading
Have any of you Notch users had a chance to test how the Notch handles snow loads? It looks like an excellent design, and I think the headroom it provides is invaluable. That said, I may need t...

September 17, 7:20pm

Re: SOTM
The State of the Market on Solo Plus tents comes out Wednesday. Hopefully you'll have more than enough information to consider after it's published.

September 16, 2:24pm

Re: noise
Hey Gery, I'm not sure if the noise decreases or not, but it bothers me less and less (honestly, not at all). It hasn't seem to bother my hiking partners either.

In GEAR » Does the noise on Neoair decrease over time?
September 14, 10:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Clayton Mauritzen

Clayton Mauritzen has posted no reviews.