BPL Community Profile

Clayton Mauritzen (GlacierRambler) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale NW Montana
About Me Clayton Mauritzen has not added a biography yet.
StateMontana
My Website URLhttp://longlinerelease.com
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Clayton Mauritzen

Showing 531 - 540 of 858 | Page: 1 ...45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ...86

Forum » Thread

Re: clayton
You could do that, but I'm not sure you'd save that kind of weight. The best solution I've seen so far is the hoop stay idea. The large stay should fit just right in the regular pack....

In GEAR » Granite Gear Crown VC 60 - Early Impressions
August 02, 1:58pm

Re: Crown in Frameless Mode
The Crown has serious issues in frameless mode--issues that I don't think can be resolved with any of those options you mentioned. The pack is 22" to the top of the backpanel where the lo...

August 02, 1:43pm

The Return of the Ion - the rumors are false
This thread prompted me to get in touch with GoLite customer service regarding the re-release of the Ion. The rep did say that they have a pack in the works that uses a lot of the Ion's charac...

In GEAR » GoLite Ion Alternative
August 02, 9:43am

Re: Honesty is overrated (apparently)...
+1 on transparency

In Gear Deals » 30% OFF Plus free shipping Coupon Code for CampGear.com ...Backcountry Tents, Osprey Backpacks
August 01, 12:18pm

Re: Stay Width
Michael, what you probably can't see from the photos is just how the framesheet anchors into the hipbelt, thus transferring the load. The frame actually goes in between the hipbelt and the foam...

August 01, 12:35am

Re: Agreed; Thoughts on best shape of stay for Crown 60?
Funny thing is that I happen to have a Gossamer Gear hoop stay on hand since I've grown tired of trying to solve the Crown's frameless problems and am looking for a different pack. Here is...

July 31, 11:46pm

Re: how durable are the Klymit pads?
Australian shepherd. We love her, and she loves the mountains. If it weren't for the bears, she'd get out a lot more. Thankfully leash laws are generally considered optional here in Mont...

July 31, 9:52pm

Re: Hoop Stay
Honestly, for that weight I would be more interested in the upcoming Klymit air beam frame than an aluminum hoop stay. I imagine that it would be more comfortable and easier to use for the same we...

July 31, 9:36pm

Re: re: CCF Pads; Coming Soon
I probably need one. My evazote pad tore something awful recently. Any ideas on pricing?

In Gear Deals » CCF Pads; Coming Soon
July 31, 6:29pm

Re: money
I don't know if you've found a tent yet, but look at the Tarp Tents. Both the Crown and the Tarp Tents will save you tons of weight with no real loss in function or increase in price over ...

July 31, 2:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Clayton Mauritzen

Clayton Mauritzen has posted no reviews.