BPL Community Profile

Clayton Mauritzen (GlacierRambler) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NW Montana
About Me Clayton Mauritzen has not added a biography yet.
StateMontana
My Website URLhttp://longlinerelease.com
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Clayton Mauritzen

Showing 531 - 540 of 830 | Page: 1 ...45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ...83

Forum » Thread

Re: and MYOG...?
This has also got me thinking about some fun MYOG applications. Instead of hunting around for different colors of a fabric, just buy all one color (preferably from the most reputable or least expe...

In GEAR » Another dyed ULA pack
July 20, 9:38pm

Re: Pocket?
So, my understanding is that anything nylon takes the dye. How about the stretch mesh pocket or the elastic cuffs on the pocket? My wife has a couple of UL packs that she's interested in but ...

In GEAR » Another dyed ULA pack
July 20, 9:30pm

Re: Re: Zelph's Fosters Pot and a MYOG Fancee Feest
I'm really excited to see the finished product. You have reawakened my MYOG urge (even though it hadn't really been asleep very long). I even broke the sewing machine out last night and w...

In GEAR » Zelph's Fosters Pot and a MYOG Fancee Feest
July 20, 11:59am

Re: Solid wall
I imagine it would be a bit time-consuming, but it should be doable. You could even have fun with it and use different colors and nice, very light material like M50 at Thru-Hiker.com (that might s...

In Make Your Own Gear » Adding solid wall to mesh inner on TT SS1
July 18, 9:02pm

Eyelets and Wire Bail
I have indeed seen that video and aluminum ring. I like Zelph's pots, but I have this crazy MYOG itch and the ring is easier to reinforce a can than coming up with some kind of bead roller. ...

July 18, 4:06pm

Re: Re: Bo Pic dried shrimp?
Newton, I love the idea for the lid/ring. I am in the process of simplifying my cooking system, and I have gotten quite a few suggestions from your search. I did some searching at the grocery s...

July 18, 3:04am

Re: One more
D8NHR-R32JM-5KANW-TAWWW

In GEAR » REI 25% off Coupon needed
July 17, 10:53pm

Re: GG and Klymit
Very interesting. I have been having some issues with my Crown in frameless mode due to the cutouts on the Vapor Current suspension. But this might make up for those problems.

In GEAR » GG and Klymit
July 16, 2:19pm

SOLD
Mattress is sold.

In Gear Swap » FS: NeoAir XLite (Regular) - New, Unused
July 15, 4:20pm

Still Available
It's still available.

In Gear Swap » FS: NeoAir XLite (Regular) - New, Unused
July 15, 11:52am

All Reader Reviews by Clayton Mauritzen

Clayton Mauritzen has posted no reviews.