Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale MidAtlantic
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!
CityBowie
StateMaryland
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 5221 - 5230 of 6786 | Page: 1 ...514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 ...679

Forum » Thread

Blue Mountain Cashew Creamery
Anyone heard of it? I was wandering around my local grocery store, and saw some Blue Mountain Cashew Creamery 'ice cream' today, so I decided to pick up a pint of vanilla. Non dairy, made o...

In Chaff » Blue Mountain Cashew Creamery
June 04, 10:38pm

Slik Able 300DX tripod-TAKEN
TAKEN-Any real photographers out there have a use for this tripod? If so, let me know.

In Gear Swap » Slik Able 300DX tripod
June 04, 10:10pm

Re: PM
PMs should just autoforward to your email address. At least that's how it works for me. I sent you a PM on the tarp, did you get it?

In Gear Swap » WTB: A lot of stuff!
June 04, 10:43am

Re: Re: Re: persuasion
I went looking for the article you mentioned, but found this instead. I'm not making any statement, just find the article interesting.

In Chaff » Border Wall Threatens Fragile EcoPreserve
June 03, 8:36pm

Re: Visiting Canada
Everything is available, but for a cost, of course! I have no experience at all with this company, but they seem legit. Might be able to assist. Also, you can get an expedited passport from t...

In Chaff » Visiting Canada
June 03, 8:29pm

Re: persuasion
"its not about what people think, its about repealing laws that destroy lives. Changing how people think is a big part of that, but ultimately its about the damage thats being done." I...

In Chaff » Border Wall Threatens Fragile EcoPreserve
June 03, 8:16pm

Re: WTB: A lot of stuff!
I've got an MLD hex hammock tarp, cuben, I'd sell for $210 including shipping (but not including paypal fees).

In Gear Swap » WTB: A lot of stuff!
June 03, 6:19pm

Re: re:lt4 came apart
nm

In GEAR » LT4 lock came apart
June 03, 6:13pm

Re: LT4 lock came apart
Dan, I'm not sure I understand you correctly, but if I do, same thing happened to me and I fixed it quickly and easily, and the fix has held up fine so far. What happened to me: the botto...

In GEAR » LT4 lock came apart
June 03, 2:08pm

Re: ultralight tent decision???
"Holy crap I dribble more than that on my pillow every night..." Must .............. resist ...................... responding ....................

In GEAR » ultralight tent decision???
June 02, 6:43pm

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am