BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale MidAtlantic
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!
CityBowie
StateMaryland
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 5221 - 5230 of 6428 | Page: 1 ...514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 ...643

Forum » Thread

MLD 850/ULC Ti-Tri - $60 - SOLD
SOLD I've got a very well used MLD 850 pot and the shorty (ULC) Ti Caldera Cone for it (only used a couple of times) for sale for $60 including shipping to lower 48, not including paypal fee...

In Gear Swap » MLD 850/ULC Ti-Tri - $70
March 21, 7:00pm

Re: "FS: GG LT4's $130"
"A backup pair of GG LT4's!? Now that's just ridiculous" Hey, I also have two pairs of underwear. But only two.....

In Gear Swap » FS: GG LT4's $130
March 21, 6:07pm

Re: Bushbuddy -vs- Ti-Tri Inferno
I believe Hendrik Morkel did some field comparisons between them a while back. Might want to check out his site.

In GEAR » Bushbuddy -vs- Ti-Tri Inferno
March 21, 5:56pm

Re: FS: GG LT4's $130
Yes! And a gear Whore! Or is that the same thing?

March 21, 5:50pm

Re: Re: FS: GG LT4's $130
Ben, I'm taking that as an offer. Shall I send you my paypal address.... ;-) I'm actually buying these as a backup pair. I love my LT4s! Ironically, I just told a buddy during our weeke...

March 21, 5:48pm

Re: Re: GG LT4 Expander Retrival
Hi Greg, Thanks for the idea. Indeed, I think I might have overtightened it in the morning before the day's hike, and when getting to camp and trying to loosen (to use with my shelter) the b...

In Make Your Own Gear » glue for cuben fiber
March 21, 5:42pm

Re: FS: GG LT4's $130
I'll take 'em.

March 21, 5:25pm

Re: epoxy
Thanks John. Not a real project. I pulled the rubber expander off the bottom part of my GG LT4s - still in the top part. So I figure the only way I'm going to retrieve it is to put some 'gl...

March 21, 2:47pm

Re: Re: glue for carbon fiber
I'm a tricky little bugger, aren't I! Actually, just tired from a nice weekend trip in the woods. I meant carbon fiber glue. Thanks.

March 21, 2:36pm

glue for carbon fiber
I guess this is as good a forum as any for this question: I want to glue a small metal fitting into a hollow carbon fiber tube. Is there a specific glue I should use, or better yet, a specific glue...

March 21, 2:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am