BPL Community Profile

Jason Elsworth (jephoto) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Zealand
About Me Jason Elsworth has not added a biography yet.
CityWellington
CountryNew Zealand
My Website URLhttp://www.jasonelsworth.co.nz

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Elsworth

Showing 521 - 530 of 877 | Page: 1 ...44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ...88

Forum » Thread

"Mid vs. Hex vs. Tipi"
"I am really liking the Trailstar as it can be pitched high for space and low for high winds" But then one gives up snow load.... Very good point. Not an issue for me, but high winds a...

In GEAR » Mid vs. Hex vs. Tipi
May 05, 5:22pm

Mid vs. Hex vs. Tipi
The Duomid's headroom is a real strength, but as is so often the case with these things it is also a potential weakness i.e. in high winds. I think mids are fantastic for up to moderate win...

In GEAR » Mid vs. Hex vs. Tipi
May 01, 10:32pm

Ultralight Tip of the Week
"taking the guy lines from the pack which in hiking mode function as pack compression strap" Great idea. The Exped Bivy Poncho on your kit list also looks interesting.

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Tip of the Week
May 01, 3:49am

A new pack - I know what I want, but don't know what to get.
Unless you have already eliminated it for some reason then for a frameless option I would also be looking at Zpacks Blast. According to Joe's webiste "Most Bear Canisters will fit in t...

In GEAR » A new pack - I know what I want, but don't know what to get.
May 01, 1:27am

When GG puts a flick lock on their LT4's...
When ** gives their name then I will reply to their posts :)

In GEAR » When GG puts a flick lock on their LT4's...
April 30, 5:54pm

Ultralight Tip of the Week
Ordered mine form Bookdepository, only to be told the next day that it was out of stock and my order was being funded ?? Will have to try Amazon.

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Tip of the Week
April 28, 2:00pm

Packs, Packs, Packs. Too many choices."
I have been very pleased with my GG Gorilla so far. I never need to use a bear cannister, but it is my understanding that the Gorilla only works well with certain types. Also for up to 5 days food ...

In GEAR » Packs, Packs, Packs. Too many choices.
April 25, 11:02pm

Storm pitch
Doug - What's the pole height on the storm pitch. Thanks.

In GEAR » Cricket has arrived
April 25, 7:21pm

Load lifters on frameless packs?
My experience has been the same a Christopher's. Packing a flameless pack properly and having it at just the right capacity, so it is firmly stuffed, definitely helps, but I still felt like my ...

In GEAR » Load lifters on frameless packs?
April 25, 7:18pm

Inov 8 Shoes ... Just Another Cult ?
They are certainly kinda cool looking and well marketed. I know many people believe they are rugged individualist who are not swayed by marketing, but they just tend to buy stuff marketed to rugged...

In GEAR » Inov 8 Shoes ... Just Another Cult ?
April 24, 6:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Jason Elsworth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
Arrived quickly all the way to New Zealand and looks very well made.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 16, 4:11am