Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Aaron Croft (aaronufl) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Oregon
About Me Aaron Croft has not added a biography yet.
StateOregon
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Croft

Showing 521 - 530 of 618 | Page: 1 ...43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Forum » Thread

Cold
In cold weather, I prefer a mummy bag. In spring, summer, and fall situations I can get away with a quilt, but I prefer a bag for lack of fiddle factor and drafts when the temps drop and the wind s...

In GEAR » Sleeping bag or quilt cold weather
January 18, 2:26pm

Duomid or notch?
Hi all, maybe you can help me with this dilemma... I currently have a sinylon duomid with innernet, and am tentatively considering replacing it with a tarptent notch. Obviously the notch will be...

In GEAR » Duomid or notch?
January 18, 10:50am

Removed.
Removed.

In Gear Swap » FS: Duomid + Innernet
January 15, 11:29am

Minimalism
I think that on this site, ultralight gear breeds specialization. A gear list is made for every trip planned or condition expected, and as a consequence, people will have multiple backpacks, tarps,...

In Philosophy & Technique » Minimalism
January 05, 10:04am

Hm
I suppose it depends. Are you happy with the performance of your rainbow? If so, I don't see any reason to plunk down a whole lot of cash for cuben. WIthout knowing the rest of your gear, it...

In GEAR » SMD Skyscape X, Lightheart Cuben Solo, or ....
January 04, 5:27pm

Another idea...
I think another good idea is making any new gear purchase contingent on getting rid of something you already have. I've made it a rule that for any new piece of gear I buy, I have to sell/get r...

In Philosophy & Technique » No New Gear 2012
January 03, 3:08pm

I'm in.
I'm totally in, except for the trail shoe thing. My montrails just gave up the ghost this morning, so looks like I'll have to get a new pair. Or strap breadbags to my feet.

In Philosophy & Technique » No New Gear 2012
January 02, 10:15pm

Osprey and Golite
I've had nothing but good experiences using both osprey and golite packs. I believe Osprey is revamping the atmos line for 2012, so you may be able to get a deal on an older atmos 65? Not sure....

In GEAR » Need input on choosing a new pack
January 01, 10:06pm

Condensation
I used both a duomid and golite SL3 in Northwestern Oregon and the Olympic Peninsula this past summer. I experienced some condensation in both shelters on very humid/rainy nights, but nothing too h...

In GEAR » Suggestions for Ultralite winter shelter under $200
January 01, 9:15pm

SL3
If you don't mind a floorless shelter, take a look at the Golite Shangri-la 3. It is available right now for $129 on golite's clearance sale.

In GEAR » Suggestions for Ultralite winter shelter under $200
January 01, 1:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Croft

Aaron Croft has posted no reviews.