Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Aaron Croft (aaronufl) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Oregon
About Me Aaron Croft has not added a biography yet.
StateOregon
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Croft

Showing 521 - 530 of 624 | Page: 1 ...44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Forum » Thread

removed
Removed

In Gear Swap » FS: Duomid/Innernet
January 22, 2:26pm

Removed
Removed. I've decided to keep the duomid and live with the tradeoffs. Thanks for the interest!

In Gear Swap » WTT: Duomid for Trailstar
January 21, 10:24pm

Mica
I seem to recall there being some durability issues with mica (abrasion from pack straps). Can anyone else comment on that?

In GEAR » Best 100 dollar rain jacket?
January 19, 10:51am

Revel
I second the revel. It's pretty tough to find breathability at this price point, but the revel offers full side zips that allow you to really open up the jacket for ventilation.

In GEAR » Best 100 dollar rain jacket?
January 19, 10:48am

Why?
Why is everyone lining up to bash this review? Just because it isn't made by a cottage company out of cuben fiber? It is a nice, widely available, durable, lightweight, free-standing, (mostly) ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Nemo Obi Elite 1P Tent Review
January 18, 5:37pm

Bump
Bump. Anyone care to weigh in?

In GEAR » Duomid or notch?
January 18, 2:27pm

Cold
In cold weather, I prefer a mummy bag. In spring, summer, and fall situations I can get away with a quilt, but I prefer a bag for lack of fiddle factor and drafts when the temps drop and the wind s...

In GEAR » Sleeping bag or quilt cold weather
January 18, 2:26pm

Duomid or notch?
Hi all, maybe you can help me with this dilemma... I currently have a sinylon duomid with innernet, and am tentatively considering replacing it with a tarptent notch. Obviously the notch will be...

In GEAR » Duomid or notch?
January 18, 10:50am

Removed.
Removed.

In Gear Swap » FS: Duomid + Innernet
January 15, 11:29am

Minimalism
I think that on this site, ultralight gear breeds specialization. A gear list is made for every trip planned or condition expected, and as a consequence, people will have multiple backpacks, tarps,...

In Philosophy & Technique » Minimalism
January 05, 10:04am

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Croft

Aaron Croft has posted no reviews.