Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 521 - 530 of 656 | Page: 1 ...44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Plan B Proposal for Testing Any UL Shelter Material
"Only when we have these results can we then have the debate as to whether they correlate with experience and if not then why not." I agree with the above very much. But not so much wi...

In GEAR » Cuben - The 422 mm hydrostatic head dirty little secret
March 24, 8:44pm

Re: Re: And how about this?
Richard, Ya, I had noticed those when I read the thread for the first time and did not realize that they were at a pretty high magnification. That's cool. -So, if all the samples were microg...

March 24, 8:40pm

And how about this?
I'm no scientist, but it seems that beyond measuring HH on fabrics, how about looking at them under a microscope as well? It would be interesting to look at a virgin piece of fabric, then HH te...

March 23, 9:14pm

Re: Cuben - The 422 mm hydrostatic head dirty little secret
Well, I was wondering this earlier too! And now I got home to find this post. Good to have a laugh. Now back to our regularly scheduled ....... Certainly not to the bottom of this dirty little s...

March 22, 11:08pm

Nice
Will, I enjoyed the review of the MLD frameless pack. I'm a ways off from really being using something this minimum, mostly because of having to carry a bear canister. But nevertheless, did enj...

In Editor's Roundtable » Mountain Laurel Designs Exodus Backpack Review
March 22, 8:56pm

Gotcha
Randy, my first pack was a Camp Trails. It was orange with an external silver aluminium frame of course. And I carried Kelty back then as well. My old dark blue 0* sleeping bag stuffed with polarte...

In GEAR » Easton Kilo
March 16, 11:25pm

Re: Fly Creek 1
"You can get it on the trail for two lbs. or slightly less depending on the stakes you use and the bag or bags you pack it in." And I guess I should have also brought up the point the ...

In GEAR » Easton Kilo
March 16, 8:46pm

Nice package
Well, glad to hear it is mostly to spec; the slightly higher ceiling is a plus. It is worthy to note though that that's at least two tents that are smaller than stated we've heard about lat...

In GEAR » BA Fly Creek 3
March 16, 8:32pm

Two good options
Joseph, it appears you have two great options. First, let me commend you going the extra mile in taking your friend into consideration; if he can't help you fix it, it is always better to not l...

In GEAR » Fly Creek UL2 repair MYOG Guys
March 14, 8:56pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Freedom?
No worries Ben. I'm just hoping for some updated info on the Freedom and its release. Anybody? Will? Roger?

In GEAR » Steripen Traveler?
March 13, 4:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.