BPL Community Profile

Jeff Jeff (TwoFortyJeff) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeff Jeff hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeff Jeff has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeff Jeff

Showing 521 - 530 of 584 | Page: 1 ...40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59

Forum » Thread

mesh pockets
ULA Catalyst user here. I keep my gatorade bottle in the left pocket. The right pocket is used for different things depending on the season. Maps, extra water for the desert, snacks, and usually ex...

In GEAR » Packs With Mesh Exterior Pockets
December 11, 11:59pm

pinnacle
Do you mean when you pull the shoulder straps? I am pretty sure that pack does not have load lifters, unless they changed it up this year.

In GEAR » Golite Pinnacle - first frameless pack advise
December 11, 11:53pm

Is anyone planning on buying a 2009 ULA Conduit?
If so, could you grab some photos of the top closure system? It used to be a cool roll top, but now it went to a drawcord, probably like the old P1/P2. The photos on the ULA site are never that gr...

In GEAR » Is anyone planning on buying a 2009 ULA Conduit?
December 04, 11:26pm

I don't have one, but from what I have been told, think of it as being a replacement for a 200wt fleece. Most will say it's good to 40-45* just sitting around, which is about right for a 20...

In GEAR » Montbell Ultralight Inner Down Jacket vs. Mountain Hardwear Phantom
November 30, 10:26pm

The compass is garbage. Highly inaccurate. The temp guage is slow, but seems to be pretty accurate. Just take it off your wrist and let it sit out for about 40 minutes. Maybe it's just where ...

In GEAR » Calibrating High Gear Summit compass
November 30, 6:58pm

I'd say a ridgerest is going to be pretty flat after about 80-100 nights or so. I believe the R value is 2.6, which isn't enough for me. Around freezing, I use the RR Deluxe, which is 3.2....

In GEAR » cold night...wondering why
November 29, 8:58pm

That ridgerest probably wasn't adequete when new, much less after 8 years. It could also have to do with how much you ate/drank that day.

In GEAR » cold night...wondering why
November 29, 7:02pm

houdini
Patagonia says the Houdini will return in mid January. I didn't ask about colors. Hooray. /threadhijack

In GEAR » Arcteryx Squamish air permeable?
November 29, 3:07pm

gg pack
I'll have to wait until the Mini is released. I can say that the ULA Conduit and the GG Mini were at the top of my list for packs this spring. This one is on there was well now.

In GEAR » GG Prototype
November 28, 8:37pm

houdini
A lot of patagonia stuff is seasonal. They killed it at the end of summer. It'll probably be back for spring, hopefully unchanged. I want one for winter dayhikes, but I NEED one for this summer...

In GEAR » Arcteryx Squamish air permeable?
November 28, 8:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeff Jeff

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Equinox 8 X 10 silnylon tarp
I bought this tarp the replace the blue walmart tarp I started out with. I was wary of the grommets at first, but I have had it staked out as tight as a drum and they haven't gotten loose at al...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 23, 10:38pm