Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeff Jeff (TwoFortyJeff) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeff Jeff hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeff Jeff has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeff Jeff

Showing 521 - 530 of 752 | Page: 1 ...44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ...76

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hiking Clothes For FATTIES?
Mountain Hardwear and some Patagonia tends to be a looser fit. Neither will work if you are tall though.

In GEAR » Hiking Clothes For FATTIES?
September 28, 12:41am

You'd be lucky to get all that stuff in a Catalyst. In your case, the pack should be the last thing you buy. From your original post, you seem to be shopping packs based solely on weight, wh...

In GEAR » UL BAckpacks
September 27, 1:42pm

What is the weight a volume of all your other stuff?

In GEAR » UL BAckpacks
September 26, 10:22pm

RAB Latok Alpine helmet compatible?
I have a RAB Drillium which I love/hate but it doesn't work well with a climbing helmet. Does anyone have the Latok Alpine? Does it work *over* a helmet with lots of room?

In GEAR » RAB Latok Alpine helmet compatible?
September 20, 12:38am

Re: Re: Re: Best solo winter tent
I hope this isn't too OT, but if you were to have just one winter tent in WA, would it be double wall or single wall?

In GEAR » Best solo winter tent
September 15, 1:22am

Re: Best solo winter tent
I'm in the same boat as you. I am probably going to go with a Stephenson Warmlite. The double wall still comes in under 3 pounds. I just don't know much much snow/wind they can really handl...

In GEAR » Best solo winter tent
September 15, 12:27am

Re: Montbell U.L. Wind Parka
It's a sauna. Got returned real quick. Consider the Patagonia Houdini or Marmot Ion.

In GEAR » Montbell U.L. Wind Parka
September 13, 6:53pm

Re: Re: ...
I use a 1.2 L. I can cook a very large meal for one in it. It is overkill if I am just boiling 2-3 cups of water to add to a bag of food (homemade dehydrated or commercial stuff like Mountain House...

In GEAR » Cookware sizes
September 10, 2:10pm

If you are going to be dehydrating your own food, I would just rehydrate it with near boiling water in a ziplock bag. It's what you are carrying it in anyways and it's less cleanup. Cleanin...

In GEAR » Cookware sizes
September 10, 12:16pm

Re: Snowpeak 600 lids are here!
Here's to hoping you sell all of those before they sue you for using their name.

In Gear Deals » Snowpeak 600 lids are here!
September 10, 12:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeff Jeff

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Equinox 8 X 10 silnylon tarp
I bought this tarp the replace the blue walmart tarp I started out with. I was wary of the grommets at first, but I have had it staked out as tight as a drum and they haven't gotten loose at al...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 23, 10:38pm