Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeff Jeff (TwoFortyJeff) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeff Jeff hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeff Jeff has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeff Jeff

Showing 521 - 530 of 662 | Page: 1 ...44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ...67

Forum » Thread

Re: details
Dave, does that pack have a frame? I've been wondering if I can find a way to add load lifters to hug the load in without a frame. The Golite Pinnacle does this, but I don't know if it work...

In Make Your Own Gear » My First Daypack
April 17, 10:03pm

Re: Kristin nails it
Burrito mode also means there is less distance between your pack and your back, which keeps the load closer to you and it (in theory) should deflect less. A nice side benefit. I would move up to...

In GEAR » Miniposa 20 pound limit
April 17, 7:10pm

Re: FS: ULA Conduit M/L
PM with offer sent.

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA Conduit M/L
April 15, 6:06pm

Re: Re: JMT tent
But the rainbow isn't really freestanding.

In Gear Lists » JMT tent
April 13, 6:16pm

Re: FS: ULA Conduit (2008 version)
Is this still for sale? Any luck on getting a photo of the pack?

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA Conduit (2008 version)
April 12, 4:18pm

Re: Ever blown a seam on an ultralight pack?
Who do you think pays for more ads, UL gear makers or the larger more conventional pack makers? That said, my ULA Catalyst had a blown seam from the store, but I never fixed it since it was just a...

In GEAR » Ever blown a seam on an ultralight pack?
April 12, 12:41pm

You're carrying too much stuff for that pack, which is a few ounces too heavy for a frameless pack to begin with. You'll also want to dump the neoair for a foam pad if you are using a framl...

In Gear Lists » Please Help Newbie with JMT Gear List
April 12, 11:27am

Go for whatever is lightest. If you are spending all day hiking, you'll probably never use it anyways. Just make sure you have a headnet for the mosquitos at night. A bivy would be better.

In Gear Lists » JMT tent
April 11, 6:57pm

I like convertible pants for the PCT. Shorts when it's way too hot, and pants that you can vent when it's hot. Good protection is the desert as well. Wide brimmed hat or visor/bandana fo...

In GEAR » New hiking outfit suggestions
April 08, 10:19pm

That would be such a sweet summit pack. Thanks for sharing!

In GEAR » TNF Flyweight Rucksack
April 08, 7:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeff Jeff

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Equinox 8 X 10 silnylon tarp
I bought this tarp the replace the blue walmart tarp I started out with. I was wary of the grommets at first, but I have had it staked out as tight as a drum and they haven't gotten loose at al...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 23, 10:38pm