Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeff Jeff (TwoFortyJeff) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeff Jeff hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeff Jeff has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeff Jeff

Showing 521 - 530 of 704 | Page: 1 ...44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ...71

Forum » Thread

Re: UL Pack = Wet Back ?
I have a couple of ideas. The first one would add a bit of weight. Cut out the backpanel, sew in some 3D mesh fabric, and then add a thin foam pad that isn't too warm and something that would s...

In GEAR » UL Pack = Wet Back ?
May 28, 10:18pm

Re: ULA Conduit users - what pad to use
Yup, it has the diagonal pieces of webbing on the top. Not only does the Nightlite take up too much room, but it also is too wide when folded in quaters, so it takes on a half moon shape and you...

In GEAR » ULA Conduit users - what pad to use
May 28, 9:59pm

ULA Conduit users - what pad to use
I just got a 2008 Conduit and I can't figure out what pad it was designed for. What pad do you use and how do you use it in the pack? My GG Nightlite 3/4 when folded in half twice seems a li...

In GEAR » ULA Conduit users - what pad to use
May 28, 8:45pm

Re: tent suggestions for taller guys
The MSR Hubbas and the Big Agnes Seedhouse SLs are good up to that height, but not too much more. There is also the TarpTent Double Rainbow or even the Squall. I have no idea how much these i...

In GEAR » tent suggestions for taller guys
May 27, 8:59pm

Re: FS ULA Circuit
Which is a good thing to some, seeing as you have the model with a nominal weight of 32 oz or so, before it went up.

In Gear Swap » FS ULA Circuit.
May 27, 8:37pm

Re: Long Sleeve Shirt for Hot and Humid weather
Pretty much anything other than "shirtless" is going to suck in those conditions. Look into UnderArmour heat gear. It's form fitting so it feels like wearing nothing and it dries very...

In GEAR » Long Sleeve Shirt for Hot and Humid weather
May 25, 11:23am

Re: FS: MLD Spinntex Monk Tarp (Damaged)
How exactly did that happen? Why not see if MLD will warranty it?

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Spinntex Monk Tarp (Damaged)
May 25, 11:21am

Re: Re: Corrugated plastic
I don't need anything that thick. Something thinner would give a nice balance between flexibility so it countours to your pack, but still having at least a little more load transfer.

In Make Your Own Gear » Corrugated plastic as a pack frame?
May 22, 6:45pm

Momentum and Dyneema - other than thru-hiker?
Has anyone found any other sources for these materials? It'd be nice to get Momentum in increments between 2 and 3 yards or Dyneema X or Grid in some other colors.

In Make Your Own Gear » Momentum and Dyneema - other than thru-hiker?
May 22, 6:43pm

Corrugated plastic as a pack frame?
Has anyone tried using corrugate plastic as a framesheet? It's bascially 1/4" plastic that resembles cardboard. I was thinking of using a 12"x24" sheet behind a lightweight 1/2&q...

In Make Your Own Gear » Corrugated plastic as a pack frame?
May 17, 5:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeff Jeff

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Equinox 8 X 10 silnylon tarp
I bought this tarp the replace the blue walmart tarp I started out with. I was wary of the grommets at first, but I have had it staked out as tight as a drum and they haven't gotten loose at al...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 23, 10:38pm