Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 5151 - 5160 of 7556 | Page: 1 ...507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 ...756

Forum » Thread

Re: Gossamer gear thinlight 1/8"
I have some thin blue foam that I can cut to any size you like. Let me know the size and I'll get a weight and cost with shipping for you. It is closed cell EVA, 3/16" (5mm) thick, and ...

In Gear Swap » Gossamer gear thinlight 1/8"
January 14, 11:07pm

Re: Re:Royal Robbins nylon button-down shirt,
Much like the Ex Officio shirts-- button tab to keep the rolled sleeves up, velcro tabs on the pockets, vented back cowl with mesh liner, hidden buttons under the collar points. The fabric is a fai...

In Gear Swap » Closet cleanout: Men's Large and XL CLothing
January 14, 6:11pm

Re: Relation to Joseph Wambaugh?
My father's first cousin.

January 14, 5:00pm

Closet cleanout: Men's Large and XL CLothing
All sold Sportif button-down long sleeve light khaki nylon/polyester shirt, mens large, with mesh lined vents front and side, snaps rather than buttons, tabs for rolled sleeves, $12.50 includin...

January 14, 4:48pm

Re: flint and steel
Jerry opined: "I don't really see flint and steel as a survival item In a survival situation you should climb into your sleeping bag in your tent It's probably going to be rainin...

In Make Your Own Gear » input on myog knife/tool
January 14, 10:45am

Re: Anyone received their Backpacker Magazine yet?
I ordered late summer and I've received a couple issues. It is a bagain basement service, but they have come through for two rounds of subscriptions. A year's worth for the same price as on...

In Gear Deals » Anyone received their Backpacker Magazine yet?
January 14, 9:44am

Re: Re: Re: No real chance
I worked for the boat shop that built the dory that Pat Quninnell rowed from San Francisco to Hawaii in the early 1970's. It took him three tries: the first two tries were due to rowing partner...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » The Initiative...12,500 miles, one year, will he do it?
January 14, 1:26am

Re: USPS First Class
Rod, the problem with USPS First Class International is that the USPS web site shows the option, but you have to go to the post office and stand in line to get that rate, which most businesses can&...

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Ultra 20
January 14, 1:11am

Re: knife
I really want a knife with a tiny LED like the Photons as well as a fire striker and a medium/small blade, oh and maybe a whistle too! Light My Fire has one with whistle/blade/firesteel: http:...

In Make Your Own Gear » input on myog knife/tool
January 14, 12:11am

Re: Snow Camping in the Southern Sierra (or anywhere for that matter).
I live in Washington and there is a local hiking forum (http://www.nwhikers.net) that is a wealth of information on local hikes, trail and road conditions, etc. I'll bet there are several simil...

In Winter Hiking » Snow Camping in the Southern Sierra (or anywhere for that matter).
January 13, 7:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.