BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 5151 - 5160 of 7445 | Page: 1 ...507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 ...745

Forum » Thread

Re: dogs
Strange thing about Australian Shepherds--- so the story goes--- they were bred in the American West/Great Basin and were named after a pair was brought in from Australia in the 1960's. I don&#...

In GEAR » Skin tight soft shell pants.
November 29, 10:56pm

Alps 20F Sleeping Bag at REI $27
3lbs 5oz, which is 4oz more than my MH Lamina 20. Not bad for $27! Good one for Scouts to trash. ALPS Mountaineering Clearwater +20 http://www.rei.com/product/782984

In Gear Deals » Apls 20F Sleeping Bag at REI $27
November 29, 10:09pm

Re: dogs
Patrick asked, "Is that you and your dog in the pic. I have two dogs that are by my side 27/7/365..." Yup, that's Toby, an Australian Shepherd tri-color. We adopted him a couple ye...

November 29, 9:57pm

Re: Skin tight soft shell pants.
Check out a running specialty shop like Road Runner Sports.

November 28, 9:14pm

WTB: SMD Serenity Net Tent
I'm looking for a Six Moon Designs Serenity Net Tent. Please PM.

In Gear Swap » WTB: SMD Serenity Net Tent
November 27, 1:14pm

Re: Help! $275 at REI. What to buy?
I wear XL size and anything titanium works for me! You might show your gear list and we could make suggestions for replacements and additions.

In GEAR » Help! $275 at REI. What to buy?
November 25, 11:20am

Re: "navigation"
Franco, I hope you keep spare batteries on hand. I'd hate to see you loose your location when close to the destination....

In GEAR » Thank God this section is no longer titled the G-spot
November 24, 8:38pm

Radios
I have looked at a lot of hand-crank radios and have yet to see one that wasn't a toy. I would be happy to hear otherwise. IMHO, you might as well have a battery powered radio and carry spares,...

In GEAR » Best emergency radio (for home and car camping)
November 24, 8:34pm

Re: Gear Swap - Golite
I saw Mike out on Highway 119 today....

In Gear Swap » Gear Swap - Golite
November 23, 11:35pm

Re: Re: Weigh your buckles!
Buckles? BUCKLES? We don't need no STINKING BUCKLES!!! When you start swapping out drawstrings for lighter ones, you know you are an ultalighter.

In Gear Lists » First time I ever weighed my gear!
November 23, 7:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.