Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale MidAtlantic
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!
CityBowie
StateMaryland
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 5101 - 5110 of 7338 | Page: 1 ...502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 ...734

Forum » Thread

Re: Cocoa mix
A number of cocoa mixes don't require boiling water, just hot water. The Wegman's brand is one that I know of.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Cocoa mix
February 08, 6:17pm

Re: Link
Damn you Danny! Just when I thought I had all the gear I wanted....... Thanks a lot!

In Editor's Roundtable » Winter ISPO 2011: Day 2 - Powered by Nutella
February 08, 5:54pm

Re: Woodburning stove "Burn-Off"
Would like to know a bit more about this burn off. I'm bringing a secret stove, think I might like to enter the fray.....

In GEAR » Woodburning stove "Burn-Off"
February 08, 12:37pm

Re: Re: Re: Can't agree
"Our LE would have done nothing. We already have millions of illegal immigrants here and what do we do about it?" Ah, finally. Now we're only missing abortion and guns.

In Chaff » Free the Hikers -Iran
February 08, 12:34pm

Re: Looking Ahead to Summer Quilts
Nunatak Arc Edge. 11oz. But order now for summer! If Javan Dempsey is taking orders, you could get a great custom quilt from him to your specs. And Tim Marshall, as I understand it, will be introdu...

In GEAR » Looking Ahead to Summer Quilts
February 08, 7:06am

Re: Gram Weenie
It is quite a nice little app, thanks Nick. Does everything I need it to do easily without a lot of unnecessary fluff to get in the way. Nice job.

In GEAR » iPhone Gear List App
February 08, 6:53am

Re: Bamboo . . . bicycles
OMFG! I so want one of these bikes! Lucky for me my birthday is right around the corner!

In Make Your Own Gear » Bamboo
February 07, 7:44pm

Re: Re: Re: No love for Eco gear??
"But do not pass judgment on anyone." Gosh Nick, you just want to take all the fun out of life, don't you!

In GEAR » No love for Eco gear?
February 07, 7:23pm

Re: Re: time
"If a publisher can take the time to promote polluting products, they can sure take the time to report on ones that don't!" Sorry Dale, but that's just a silly statement. BPL d...

February 07, 9:36am

Re: Sure
"No reason environmental considerations can't be a part of BPL reviews/articles." Time could be a reason. Takes a lot of research to include environmental considerations in any mea...

February 07, 8:58am

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am