BPL Community Profile

spelt ! (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt !

Showing 511 - 520 of 1243 | Page: 1 ...43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ...125

Forum » Thread

dog nest
Jennifer, have you considered a solo inner for yourself and a bit of shaped netting that you could suspend over 1/4 of the interior for Charlie? It would get him of the bugs without having him on t...

In GEAR » Duomid + solo inner folks...
April 29, 7:16am

x-talon
Based on posts here these seem to be a less popular product line but I've been very impressed with the traction.

In GEAR » Inov8 - Stickyness of soles
April 26, 10:52am

critter diets
Cats are carnivores and bears are omnivores. Would a cat even go after a food hang or canister that didn't have meat smell on it?

In Post-Trip Reports » Critter Tracks On and Around Nick Eaton Ridge
April 23, 12:41pm

SP900 lid will fit.
Tony, thanks so much for this info. I'll give this ad or day or two and if no one bites, I will buy a lid. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » Wanted: lid to fit Evernew 800ml kettle
April 23, 11:52am

I'll play

In Photo Gallery » Tea Time?
April 23, 11:23am

Wanted: lid to fit Evernew 800ml kettle
I bought this pot used off swap and it came without a lid. Looking for one to fit, whether it is stock or not. Inside diameter of rim is roughly 4 3/8 inches.

In Gear Swap » Wanted: lid to fit Evernew 800ml kettle
April 23, 10:46am

wow
I seriously did not expect so many replies to a thread about spoons. This place is something else, ha. Thank you all for your suggestions! I think the MSR folding spoon and the folding Ti spoon loo...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Spoon heresy
April 23, 8:07am

tea mandatory, food optional
I will almost always take a stove for some tea even if I don't bring any food that needs cooking.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Do any of you forgo cooking food altogether?
April 23, 7:02am

Re: ...
QiWiz also has the self-contained firefly stove. Larger side opening than the emberlit for using larger wood. I like the stix and zia grill combo but haven't yet used them in lousy weather. I w...

In GEAR » Wood burning stove for a REAL camp fire?
April 22, 3:04pm

Re: What qualities do you need in a spoon?
Apparently the balance and curvature of a typical teaspoon holds appeal for me. (I can't believe I'm analyzing this). The UL spoons I've tried have a flat profile, a wierdly shaped bowl...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Spoon heresy
April 22, 11:24am

All Reader Reviews by spelt !

spelt ! has posted no reviews.