BPL Community Profile

spelt with a t (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt with a t

Showing 511 - 520 of 1370 | Page: 1 ...43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ...137

Forum » Thread

Re: Thanks
Not just pictures, but diagrams are needed. If you want to sell this design as a breakthrough, people will need to understand how it works and why it's better. The text doesn't convey that.

In GEAR » Paradox Packs
July 09, 12:56pm

Re: kern basin
Very cool.

In Post-Trip Reports » Upper Kern Basin, High Sierra.
July 08, 1:13pm

Re: Titanium pot/pan hybrid (with handle that works on both)
Here you go: http://www.prolitegear.com/snow_peak_titanium_cook_set_3_pcs.html

In GEAR » Titanium pot/pan hybrid (with handle that works on both)
July 08, 9:24am

Re: Re: "Need to rant..."
Fat isn't--or should not be--a moral issue. We are immersed in a culture that pushes crap food and lifestyles at us, makes us hate ourselves so we will buy buy buy (food, among other things) fo...

In Chaff » Need to rant...
July 07, 7:06pm

Re: methodology
I like the parking lot idea. People would probably be happy to do it, the ULers for lightweight bragging rights and the heavyweighters for their own trophy (it is made of lead).

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Survey of pack weights?
July 07, 4:23pm

Re: Re: Re: Survey of pack weights?
Then the question becomes are they giving you full skin-out weight, are they standing on the scale naked wearing their pack? Methodological inconsistency could tank the whole survey. ;)

July 07, 12:30pm

Re: Survey of pack weights?
Most of the time I couldn't tell you what my pack weighs on trail, and I have a spreadsheet and everything. What makes you think someone who doesn't weigh any of their stuff could accuratel...

July 07, 12:19pm

lightest weight, lowest stretch
I have two hammocks, both made of 1.1 nylon ripstop or thereabouts. Very light, but I'm not liking the stretch too much. Is there a lower stretch material of a similar weight (not cuben)?

In Hammocks » lightest weight, lowest stretch
July 04, 2:20pm

Re: Temp range
Ah, I already have a bag for those temps. Good luck with the sale.

In Gear Swap » FS: TNF Elephant's Foot, Synthetic (Climashield Neo) half bag
July 04, 1:53pm

rating?
Doesn't say on the website what sort of temp range it has. How would you rate it?

In Gear Swap » FS: TNF Elephant's Foot, Synthetic (Climashield Neo) half bag
July 04, 1:44pm

All Reader Reviews by spelt with a t

spelt with a t has posted no reviews.