BPL Community Profile

spelt with a t (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt with a t

Showing 511 - 520 of 1359 | Page: 1 ...43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ...136

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: The Politics of Cottage Consumption
For some, the latter things are part of the criteria used to determine best.

In Editor's Roundtable » The Politics of Cottage Consumption
July 03, 7:31am

well now
I didn't think it could go downhill from birtherism but penis envy is definitely the next circle.

In Chaff » what to do when encountering guns on the trail
July 01, 6:06pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: mini dropper bottles
I will doubleclick, right click, open in new tab DharmaDog's non hyperlink before clicking random numbers. You can roll your mouse over that confusing number and the URL will show up in the...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » mini dropper bottles
July 01, 3:25pm

Re: mini dropper bottles
Michaels or Hobby Lobby should have mini dropper bottles. I find mine in the painters' section.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » mini dropper bottles
July 01, 10:18am

Re: from internal to external
Very cool, Ivo. Is there no support strap on the bottom?

In Philosophy & Technique » Considering external frame
July 01, 9:11am

Re: (Sigh) ...racist...yeah, sure....
Good lord, if that does not prove i'm not a racist or homophobe, what will? Look, I am going to bed b/c I have a packrafting float planned for tomorrow, so I apologize that this is a hit and...

June 29, 10:30pm

Re: Racist homophobes
Black friend, gay coworker, Hitler-bama, keep going, I almost have bingo.

June 29, 7:53pm

Re: Why does America lose its head over 'terror' but ignore its daily gun deaths?
Not all gun owners are paranoid, but a lot of the paranoid are gun owners. If you want to be amused, or horrified, take a gander at OkCupid* sometime and see how many people would rather lose th...

In On the Web » Headline: "Why does America lose its head over 'terror' but ignore its daily gun deaths?"
June 29, 6:29am

hope and change
I'd like to see the candidate, any candidate, who got elected on a platform of despair and stagnation.

June 29, 6:18am

great report
Not every trip has to be of epic proportions, and I'm glad to see more reports from people's "locals."

In Post-Trip Reports » 24 Hours in the Wilderness: Lost Creek Backpacking
June 27, 8:52am

All Reader Reviews by spelt with a t

spelt with a t has posted no reviews.