BPL Community Profile

spelt with a t (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt with a t

Showing 511 - 520 of 1378 | Page: 1 ...43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ...138

Forum » Thread

dp hammocks--any owners?
I found these last night: http://www.dplightweightbackpackinggear.com/dp-bedroom.html The single layer claimed weight is <6 oz with low/no stretch. I wonder if it is spinnaker? It does say it...

In Hammocks » lightest weight, lowest stretch
July 12, 12:29pm

stretching
It feels more than "slight" to me. I'm 170 lbs, so not svelte, but not pushing the weight limit either. I haven't tried heavier fabrics at all and am wondering how comfortable the...

In Hammocks » lightest weight, lowest stretch
July 12, 11:37am

I'm so excited...
and you just can't hide it....:) I'm sure you're going to have a blast.

In Philosophy & Technique » I'm just so excited...
July 12, 10:52am

what to do when encountering grunge on the trail
Check your map to be sure you meant to be hiking in the PNW.

In Chaff » what to do when encountering grunge on the trail
July 11, 5:08pm

exodus sandals: short term review
Review here.

In Make Your Own Gear » EXODUS sandals....who's in?
July 11, 1:08pm

what to do when encountering fun on the trail
Ok, maybe you don't like fun. Why do I have to give up MY hiking experience to save you the 90 seconds out of your whole hike you see me having fun because you don't like fun in the wildern...

In Chaff » what to do when encountering fun on the trail
July 11, 7:15am

Re: Learn to Packraft #1
This was actually very good. If I can make it all the way through a 10+ minute video, the producers have done something right. A few criticisms: Making captions yellow instead of white would make...

In Editor's Roundtable » Learn to Packraft! Episode 1: An Introduction to Packrafting
July 10, 11:33am

Re: thank you!
I hope to have a small review up by the end of the week. I've been pretty pleased so far!

In Make Your Own Gear » EXODUS sandals....who's in?
July 10, 8:46am

Re: Thanks
Not just pictures, but diagrams are needed. If you want to sell this design as a breakthrough, people will need to understand how it works and why it's better. The text doesn't convey that.

In GEAR » Paradox Packs
July 09, 12:56pm

Re: kern basin
Very cool.

In Post-Trip Reports » Upper Kern Basin, High Sierra.
July 08, 1:13pm

All Reader Reviews by spelt with a t

spelt with a t has posted no reviews.