BPL Community Profile

spelt ! (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt !

Showing 511 - 520 of 1247 | Page: 1 ...43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ...125

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: barefoot runners give full rangle of motion
Boots with high ankles do provide a small bit of actual structural support IF tied appropriately, but the reason those with "weak" ankles tend to like them so much is that the greater con...

In GEAR » Ankle support - best boots and braces?
May 01, 11:07am

how
So how do you do that descent with someone so incapacitated? Rappel yourself down then hope they're still conscious to push themselves off to be belayed?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » rescue incident in alaska with SPOT
April 30, 2:46pm

CHEAPER than therapy?
Hahaha, I don't think so.

In Chaff » Warped by the outdoors?
April 29, 9:56am

uber bar
Larabar makes the uberbar, which is whole nuts and fruit instead of their usual ground-texture bars.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Granola/Energy Bars without Chicory Root
April 29, 7:24am

dog nest
Jennifer, have you considered a solo inner for yourself and a bit of shaped netting that you could suspend over 1/4 of the interior for Charlie? It would get him of the bugs without having him on t...

In GEAR » Duomid + solo inner folks...
April 29, 7:16am

x-talon
Based on posts here these seem to be a less popular product line but I've been very impressed with the traction.

In GEAR » Inov8 - Stickyness of soles
April 26, 10:52am

critter diets
Cats are carnivores and bears are omnivores. Would a cat even go after a food hang or canister that didn't have meat smell on it?

In Post-Trip Reports » Critter Tracks On and Around Nick Eaton Ridge
April 23, 12:41pm

SP900 lid will fit.
Tony, thanks so much for this info. I'll give this ad or day or two and if no one bites, I will buy a lid. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » Wanted: lid to fit Evernew 800ml kettle
April 23, 11:52am

I'll play

In Photo Gallery » Tea Time?
April 23, 11:23am

Wanted: lid to fit Evernew 800ml kettle
I bought this pot used off swap and it came without a lid. Looking for one to fit, whether it is stock or not. Inside diameter of rim is roughly 4 3/8 inches.

In Gear Swap » Wanted: lid to fit Evernew 800ml kettle
April 23, 10:46am

All Reader Reviews by spelt !

spelt ! has posted no reviews.