BPL Community Profile

Adam Kilpatrick (oysters) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South Australia
About Me Into Bushwalking in remote areas in Australia. Have completed alot of walks in Southern Australia, especially in the Flinders Ranges, but also some decent trips in Victoria, Tasmania, and Central Australia.

I also spend a lot of time in the field for work (arid areas) and am an avid Scouter!

Oh yeah, and I'm into cycling and photography too.
CityAdelaide
StateSouth Australia
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://worldtrike.crazyguyonabike.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kilpatrick

Showing 511 - 520 of 649 | Page: 1 ...43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ...65

Forum » Thread

Zip side="looking for status"
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will make sure I start using it at work (in a gear store) and pass it onto all the other staff. There isn't enough love in the big wide world. I&#...

In Chaff » Sleeping bag zipper
January 02, 10:36pm

Candle Stove fuel efficiency
Is it just me or is 6g to boil 455ml sounding remarkably efficient? If you can put up with the crap boil time...wow! I think Mark might be really onto something here.

In Editor's Roundtable » Explorations into Candle Stoves
January 02, 1:15am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re:Australians ... let us rejoice?
Hey, Ill put in a vote for Adelaide!

In GEAR » Australians ... let us rejoice?
January 01, 11:27pm

Re: Re: Re: re:Australians ... let us rejoice?
I havent seen anyone on BPL yet that is western australian, and i cant remember seeing anyone from NT or tas yet either. So melbourne might be the most geocentric location. Melbourne would also...

January 01, 4:23pm

Re: re:Australians ... let us rejoice?
Yup, I agree too. Assuming I have the time/money to get to the meeting I would be there. It might work better for people from the Northern Hemisphere if such a meeting takes place quite late in ...

January 01, 3:22am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Skurka looking for expedition ideas
I was thinking about piracy...could be a hoot! Or not...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Skurka looking for expedition ideas
January 01, 2:18am

Re: Re: Skurka looking for expedition ideas
>>"Here is something crazy but different outside of the US. Starting in Singapore with a Packraft rigged with a small sail work your way around the Indonesian Islands. Go across to...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Skurka looking for expedition ideas
January 01, 1:08am

Re: Helping Kids and Dodging Kangaroos
Ryan, isn't the Bicentennial a horse trail? I've heard its not that exciting as a result, mainly all roads. Mind you the Heysen Trail sometimes falls into that trap a bit too. How com...

December 30, 7:43pm

Working with kids and/or international ideas
Andy, how about sticking to your theme of long distance, but combine it with kids. This would be something for 2009, though you should get some experience in 08 working with them...bit different...

December 30, 6:16pm

Re: Podcast Wishlist - VOTE!!!
Jon Muir (Australian). He has climbed everest a couple of times (without oxygen and up new routes. I think he also did it without sherpas once). Has also walked unassisted to both poles, has kayake...

In Philosophy & Technique » Podcast Wishlist - VOTE!!!
December 29, 5:15pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kilpatrick

Adam Kilpatrick has posted no reviews.