Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Adam Kilpatrick (oysters) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South Australia
About Me Into Bushwalking in remote areas in Australia. Have completed alot of walks in Southern Australia, especially in the Flinders Ranges, but also some decent trips in Victoria, Tasmania, and Central Australia.

I also spend a lot of time in the field for work (arid areas) and am an avid Scouter!

Oh yeah, and I'm into cycling and photography too.
CityAdelaide
StateSouth Australia
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://worldtrike.crazyguyonabike.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kilpatrick

Showing 511 - 520 of 795 | Page: 1 ...43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ...80

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Fuji X100
Rog...its tempting to have all of them! Good thing I can't afford any (or is it....). I'm getting a front pack soon from zpacks. I'll see how I go for a while with keeping my Oly E-P...

In Photography » Oly XZ-1
October 10, 5:50am

Re: Re: wow!!!! @ cottage manufacturers....
"However, OP are willing to do semi-custom mods to gear, especially sleeping bags, and these can be had direct. You just need to ring them. Bit harder with tents and packs, but where there'...

In GEAR » support the cottage industry clothing/gear...the real deal!
October 10, 12:55am

D'oh! Wrong continent!
Australia :-(

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 4th Annual BPL GGG
October 09, 10:34pm

Re: Re: MLD TrailStar Plus?
If you are having footprint issues with your large trailstar (or other tarps), no reason why you can't pitch it with small shrubs underneath and/or some light branches carefully tied out of the...

In GEAR » MLD TrailStar Plus?
October 09, 10:27pm

Re: Re: Discourse
I love your taste Miguel, that pack and that trekking pole totally do it for me...mmmm

In Chaff » BSA discrimination policy :(
October 09, 7:15pm

Re: Awesome cheap puffy
Top find Will. Pretty tempting to get one for my fiance; she's always cold, and that would fit her. Could easily save half and ounce for sure by trimming off tags and that inside pocket I see i...

In GEAR » Awesome cheap puffy
October 07, 12:06am

Re: Re: A preference for eggs vs. being g@y
I have to say, I feel for you and your brother Jennifer. Must suck copping crap like that.

October 06, 9:43pm

Re: Re: Feel
So if you balance your pack weight out with a front pack...? Wouldn't take much to displace that extra pound or two, just a pound or two the other way. That mostly solves this problem.

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » SUL and thru-hikes
October 06, 7:00pm

Not yet a Dad
I'm not yet a Dad, but if things go to plan in the next couple of years I might be. This thread is great. I'm picking up lots of tips for the future. I can't wait! I guess this do...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » Help. Son doesnt like packing or hiking
October 05, 9:14pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pleasantly Surprised
No worries Nick. Yep you are dead right there...you'll be singled out if you make noise :-) "I know some on here have said that if you don't agree with an organization's rules...

October 05, 6:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kilpatrick

Adam Kilpatrick has posted no reviews.