BPL Community Profile

Jason Elsworth (jephoto) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Zealand
About Me Jason Elsworth has not added a biography yet.
CityWellington
CountryNew Zealand
My Website URLhttp://www.jasonelsworth.co.nz

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Elsworth

Showing 511 - 520 of 903 | Page: 1 ...43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ...91

Forum » Thread

ULTIMATE Gear Review
He's somewhat infamous here on BPL. He's even done a video just for the BPL community. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0T5LRC1KGE&feature=related

In GEAR » ULTIMATE Gear Review
July 03, 1:24am

The "real thing
Fries with mayo? Seriously? Nothing better. The Belgians do it very well. You need good fries and good mayo.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » The "real thing"
July 01, 4:59pm

At what temp do you not bring a sleeping bag?
A few factors come to mind: 1. What sort of insulating clothing you have got with you. 2. You probably wont freeze to death, but will you get any sleep. If it is just one night and you don...

In GEAR » At what temp do you not bring a sleeping bag?
July 01, 4:17am

Shelter Categories: It's not just tarps v tents
te-wa. Agreed. I just didn't understand the scared comment. I would love to see an in-depth, unbiased hammock article. Hangers can be a bit evangelical about the whole thing:)). Not sure why...

In GEAR » Shelter Categories: It's not just tarps v tents
June 24, 5:35pm

shelter Categories: It's not just tarps v tents
it's shocking that the "all knowing" bpl editors and gear testers are scared sh*tless to do a thorough, evidential hammock review. Just curious What makes you say that?

In GEAR » Shelter Categories: It's not just tarps v tents
June 24, 2:39pm

Katabatic customer servive is unbeatable
Fantastic. They have really got it right all the way from launch to being an established business. I am in the market for a new quilt or two this year and they will be right at the top of my list o...

In GEAR » Katabatic customer servive is unbeatable
June 24, 2:11pm

Quilt versus mummy sleeping bags
“is geared toward versatility over side sleeping comfort, ..... fetal side sleeping would not be ideal for the cut honestly.” This comment was specifically about the Cyanocitta Javan made fo...

In GEAR » Quilt versus mummy sleeping bags
June 22, 3:58am

Back to the Wild
Thanks John. I found Jon Krakauer's book a compelling read.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Back to the Wild
June 21, 9:54pm

Dysfunctional Pack Design :)
My first UL packs were ones I made myself by modifying more traditional packs. The first thing I did was cut the lid off. It has always seemed to me like a lot of weight for not much storage. I muc...

In GEAR » Dysfunctional Pack Design :)
June 19, 2:11am

Quilt versus mummy sleeping bags
Thanks Javan. I think the newer, wider Katabatic Palaside, which is 58 inches at the shoulders and 48 inches at the hips might be the way for me to go, unless the Sateless Society gets back into pr...

In GEAR » Quilt versus mummy sleeping bags
June 19, 2:05am

All Reader Reviews by Jason Elsworth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
Arrived quickly all the way to New Zealand and looks very well made.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 16, 4:11am