Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Eric Lundquist (cobberman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern Colorado
About Me Eric Lundquist has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
StateCO
My PDF Gear List3-Season Sierra

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Lundquist

Showing 511 - 520 of 731 | Page: 1 ...43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ...74

Forum » Thread

Re: Stay away from Superfeet
I have used Wrightsocks (as Jen mentions) for a few years with Montrails and Vasques without issues and used the stock footbed. I continued with this combination with my Inov-8 Rockite 295's w...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » First real hike in trail runners... Blisters
September 27, 3:38pm

Re: AT Section Hike, Late October
It wouldn't be that expensive to switch over to aqua-mira for your water treatment. Not sure their trail weight but your current filter is heavy at 15.5oz.

In Gear Lists » AT Section Hike, Late October
September 27, 1:45pm

Re: Amazing Race tv show
I frequently watch the gear they are either given or gear they choose. I think I saw some Gregory packs though too Terry. If the show was providing shelter then I don't see why they all could...

In Chaff » Amazing Race tv show
September 27, 1:39pm

Re: Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
I've been thinking about coming along as well. If there is room for me or a me+1 I'm in. Probably a Friday or Saturday arrival depending on my work schedule. I'll update when I can c...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
September 27, 1:03pm

Re: LW Cup
I've switched from an REI Insulated mug to a Ziploc 2-cup storage container. Much lighter but doesn't keep it warm for very long. I don't mind this potential drawback as I like my cof...

In GEAR » Lightweight Coffee Cup Recommendations Please
September 25, 2:47pm

Re: Re: Re: uhhh
Ruohao, I was unaware that you were bound to a non-disclosure agreement to not distribute their price list. I'm in the market for some Cuben and was simply trying to find the best deal. I ...

In Gear Deals » cuben fiber
September 25, 12:15pm

Re: Grand Canyon - Rim to River - South Kaibab to Bright Angel
I've only visited the canyon in the late fall/early spring months and the temperatures have been reasonable. My dad just got back from the Cranberry Route yesterday and he said the temperature...

In Post-Trip Reports » Grand Canyon - Rim to River - South Kaibab to Bright Angel
September 24, 10:39pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm not perfect
"... or start ignoring." Please stay and contribute as that is what makes BPL so great. Even if your opinions are different than many of the members and guests. I know that Mike C. c...

In Chaff » Seriously?
September 24, 10:32pm

Re: Re: cuben fiber
Care to share how much the 9meter order from Cubic Tech cost you?

In Gear Deals » cuben fiber
September 24, 5:45pm

Re: Re: Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
Is the group planning on camping at Sapphire Lake on Saturday and hiking out Sunday or is it a true "base camp" at Morris Meadow and a day-hike up to the lakes?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
September 24, 10:36am

All Reader Reviews by Eric Lundquist

Eric Lundquist has posted no reviews.