BPL Community Profile

Eric Lundquist (cobberman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern Colorado
About Me Eric Lundquist has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
StateCO
My PDF Gear List3-Season Sierra

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Lundquist

Showing 511 - 520 of 671 | Page: 1 ...43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ...68

Forum » Thread

Re: Need a short cut for baffles
I've read here or elsewhere that you can wrap the baffle material over a piece of cardboard or masonite cut to your baffle size 3" and then cut the material so that they are uniform in size.

In Make Your Own Gear » Need a short cut for baffles
June 04, 2:41pm

Re: ul camera: Sony NEX
I second the recommendation of the Sony NEX system. I have had one for about 6 months and we just got my wife the s95 for an upcoming trip. They are both great cameras but I would recommend the N...

In GEAR » ul camera
June 03, 1:51pm

Re: Wtb- wish list
Greetings fellow Lundquist! While I'm not willing to part with my Phantom or NeoAir, I did pick mine up at REI garage sales about a year ago. If you have a local store near you it might be wo...

In Gear Swap » Wtb- wish list
June 03, 1:43pm

Lightweight Camera - Compromises
I thought that I would chime in as another NEX5 user. I've been using it for about 6 months now and have been very happy with the results as I was upgrading from a much older Canon Powershot w...

In Photography » Lightwt camera w RAW and carry case
March 18, 1:44pm

Re: elfa works fine for me
I purchased some drawers similar to the Elfa but from Ikea that were very inexpensive. The mesh is spaced further apart so many smaller items would fall through, but they do make a plastic bin w/ ...

In GEAR » Gear Closet Organization - Which modules/boxes do you use?
February 16, 1:52pm

Re: Re: Re: Sawyer Gravity Filter
Alex, I've found that if you eliminate any extra air from the "dirty" and "clean" bladders you won't have to burp them in the middle of filtering. I did consider not...

In GEAR » Sawyer Gravity Filter
February 16, 1:48pm

Re: GoLite at the Clymb
I'm looking at getting either the Women's Jam or Lite-Speed for my wife. Anyone have a suggestion for either one?

In Gear Deals » GoLite at the Clymb
February 14, 10:44am

Re: suggestions for mid layer bottoms
I've had good luck with Eddie Bauer Midweight Bottoms (gridded fleece similar to Patagonia's R1 Bottoms) and REI Talus bottoms (softshell/elements fabric mix). The REI pants have some long...

In GEAR » suggestions for mid layer bottoms
January 22, 1:42pm

Re: Mountain Laurel Designs Funky Proto Sale 2010
Bummed that I missed out... How about all of us working folk who can't access facebook from work? Especially if the prices are true, I'll have to see what all I missed when I get home. *...

In On the Web » Mountain Laurel Designs Funky Proto Sale 2010
January 21, 1:11pm

iPhone GPS apps
I've been wanting to get an iPhone and am especially excited about its GPS functionality. However, I'm looking at getting the Verizon variant when it comes out next month. Without a sim c...

In GEAR » Iphone GPS apps
January 19, 5:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Lundquist

Eric Lundquist has posted no reviews.