BPL Community Profile

Eric Lundquist (cobberman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern Colorado
About Me Eric Lundquist has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
StateCO
My PDF Gear List3-Season Sierra

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Lundquist

Showing 511 - 520 of 658 | Page: 1 ...43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ...66

Forum » Thread

Photo Editing - Picasa
I started out with Picasa for simple editing. It has a really easy to use interface and is non-destructive like Lightroom. You can always revert back to the original "unaltered" file sh...

In Photography » New to digital...A few questions.
January 17, 4:19pm

Iced Goggles
When I purchased my ski goggles a few years back I was told never to touch the inside lens as there were anti fog coatings from the factory that could never be replaced. I've heeded their inst...

In Winter Hiking » Iced up goggles.
January 02, 10:24pm

Re: Invitation link
Yay for full disclosure!

In Gear Deals » Half off Victorinox items
November 18, 5:53pm

What Camera To Buy? - Flickr Photo Comparisons
In my own process of deciding what camera to buy there were a lot of considerations about image quality, size, weight, lens quality, lens options, and cost. For most consumer photographers, like m...

In Photography » What Camera To Buy? - Flickr Photo Comparisons
November 18, 4:16pm

Re: NEX 5
I have the experiences with the NEX5, but for the sake of the thread, if video is not your bag the NEX3 (slightly cheaper) is identical in terms of photo quality and performance. I also have not u...

In Photography » Have some cameras picked, help me choose one
November 18, 3:11pm

Re: Have some cameras picked, help me choose one
Back to the OP's desire for a lighter/smaller/quality photo camera, I would recommend the S90/S95. If you require some video goodness then the S95 is your choice, if price is an issue and you ...

November 18, 12:43pm

Re: Warehouse Sales
I guess I don't see an issue with reselling gear purchased at a GoLite Warehouse Sale/Patagonia Outlet Sale/REI Garage Sale etc. The only way the retailers can force out someone like John woul...

In Gear Swap » RE: Member - John Devitt
November 17, 5:42pm

Re: More time lost
Check out photographers comments between the two. http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=954114 I haven't used the Nikon S8100, but I was seriously looking at the S90 (previ...

November 17, 1:39pm

Re: How to tell which way the tent floor is sloped on a level site?
You could always lay down on the foot print and test it out first. Otherwise, you could try fill up a water bottle and lay that on the ground. If it rolls its too steep, if it doesn't roll th...

In Philosophy & Technique » How to tell which way the tent floor is sloped on a level site?
November 17, 1:28pm

Re: Backcountry Sat. Phone or SPOT
If the budget allows, I think a sat phone for a large troop would be a reasonable investment. My dad carries a Spot and he'll update the recipients based on who is going with him on a trip. O...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » Backcountry Sat. Phone or SPOT
November 15, 3:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Lundquist

Eric Lundquist has posted no reviews.