BPL Community Profile

Eric Lundquist (cobberman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern Colorado
About Me Eric Lundquist has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
StateCO
My PDF Gear List3-Season Sierra

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Lundquist

Showing 511 - 520 of 666 | Page: 1 ...43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ...67

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Sawyer Gravity Filter
Alex, I've found that if you eliminate any extra air from the "dirty" and "clean" bladders you won't have to burp them in the middle of filtering. I did consider not...

In GEAR » Sawyer Gravity Filter
February 16, 1:48pm

Re: GoLite at the Clymb
I'm looking at getting either the Women's Jam or Lite-Speed for my wife. Anyone have a suggestion for either one?

In Gear Deals » GoLite at the Clymb
February 14, 10:44am

Re: suggestions for mid layer bottoms
I've had good luck with Eddie Bauer Midweight Bottoms (gridded fleece similar to Patagonia's R1 Bottoms) and REI Talus bottoms (softshell/elements fabric mix). The REI pants have some long...

In GEAR » suggestions for mid layer bottoms
January 22, 1:42pm

Re: Mountain Laurel Designs Funky Proto Sale 2010
Bummed that I missed out... How about all of us working folk who can't access facebook from work? Especially if the prices are true, I'll have to see what all I missed when I get home. *...

In On the Web » Mountain Laurel Designs Funky Proto Sale 2010
January 21, 1:11pm

iPhone GPS apps
I've been wanting to get an iPhone and am especially excited about its GPS functionality. However, I'm looking at getting the Verizon variant when it comes out next month. Without a sim c...

In GEAR » Iphone GPS apps
January 19, 5:31pm

Re: Re: Rum Runner Flasks
I thought there wasn't a difference for water but I'm likely wrong. So my 6.75oz "weight" would mean I have even less at 6.5oz "volume" if my math is correct. fl...

In GEAR » Collapsible Water Bottle Battle!
January 17, 9:32pm

Rum Runner Flasks
I finally got the "Stadium Special" for Christmas. Three of the 8oz variety that I'll be using this next season. One will be for alcohol of the edible variety, and the other two wil...

In GEAR » Collapsible Water Bottle Battle!
January 17, 9:03pm

Re: Shelf stable cheese
Ditto on World Market, they have some other small shelf stable items too like mini summer sausages and hummus. Most cheese blocks found in your local grocery cooler is still good for a day or two ...

In GEAR » cheese
January 17, 5:22pm

Photo Editing - Picasa
I started out with Picasa for simple editing. It has a really easy to use interface and is non-destructive like Lightroom. You can always revert back to the original "unaltered" file sh...

In Photography » New to digital...A few questions.
January 17, 4:19pm

Iced Goggles
When I purchased my ski goggles a few years back I was told never to touch the inside lens as there were anti fog coatings from the factory that could never be replaced. I've heeded their inst...

In Winter Hiking » Iced up goggles.
January 02, 10:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Lundquist

Eric Lundquist has posted no reviews.