BPL Community Profile

Eric Lundquist (cobberman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Dry side of the Eastern Sierra's
About Me Eric Lundquist has not added a biography yet.
StateNV
My PDF Gear List3-Season Sierra

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Lundquist

Showing 511 - 520 of 628 | Page: 1 ...43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: .
As for the liners, I got one as a gift last Christmas and it is the Grand Trunk model available at REI's outlet website. Brian has a Cocoon brand one for sale in the gear swap for $25. Mine...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Please - help me with my gear list purchase.
November 04, 1:58pm

Re: .
You can purchase silk liners to keep the bags clean from body oils. They weight about 5oz, and suggest an increase in the temp. rating of the bag but it could be subjective or marketing hype. You...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Please - help me with my gear list purchase.
November 04, 10:53am

Re: Everclear Uses
I think the amount of alcohol required for it to work as a pain killer is counter productive to reducing your pack load. Explain to your family doctor what you need it for and see if you can get a...

In Multiple Use Gear » Everclear Uses
November 02, 2:28pm

Re: What do you do for a living
I'm an intern architect. Technically I can't call myself an architect until I pass my architectural registration exams, but it's quite common for people who are working towards certifi...

In Chaff » What do you do for a living
November 02, 2:09pm

Re: Re: RN #
Yes, the math version works out to 1974 but it's only an estimate. We're assuming an average of 2635 RN#'s per year but I'm guessing that it started off slower and is increasing in...

In GEAR » Gear history question
November 02, 9:13am

Re: Favorite Balaclava?
I recently joined the balaclava game with an OR Option Balaclava. At 1.4oz it's thinner than a lot of the other options out there but the stretchy fabric is pretty nice. I can wear it around ...

In GEAR » Favorite Balaclava?
October 31, 8:27pm

Re: Quilting question
I've had similar thoughts, but I think that your duvet with the inclusion of its stock cotton cover would be far to heavy for what you have in mind. Also, I doubt that it is a high quality dow...

In Make Your Own Gear » Quilting question
October 31, 1:25pm

Re: Deadman Peaks 50- Continental Divide Trail, Cuba, NM
Loved the video and the photos were excellent. I'll bet you'll shave off that two hours easily if you stopped a little less for photos, but then we'll miss out! Congrats on being the ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Deadman Peaks 50- Continental Divide Trail, Cuba, NM
October 31, 10:54am

Re: Lost/Essentials
I believe that Bob's winter ritual appears to be one of the better methods of being prepared should the situation require you to use your equipment and knowledge when lost. When growing up...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hiker Missing In Cascades Found Alive
October 31, 10:46am

Re: New GossamerGear Website
As a designer I understand that the total package is what sells a product. Gossamer Gear has earned a reputation among ultralight backpackers for great well designed gear, now they have the storef...

In GEAR » New GossamerGear Website
October 30, 2:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Lundquist

Eric Lundquist has posted no reviews.