BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 511 - 520 of 656 | Page: 1 ...43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ...66

Forum » Thread

Thanks much
John, thanks for your comments on your current shoe and the fact you gotta tape your heel for it. Brad, I appreciate your tried shoe and the one that may become the new go to. Thanks. Larry, ...

In GEAR » The Trail Runner Thread
March 27, 9:58pm

I thought...
That this thread would go at least two pages. There's not much info out there regarding Trail Runners as used by walkers. I hope that more of you will come on and share your thoughts and experi...

March 27, 7:06pm

trophy's outdoors
Any body use this vendor? They have the Adventurer Opti Retail Pack for $62.00 plus $7.10 in shipping. Too good to be true?

In GEAR » trophy's outdoors
March 26, 9:29pm

Re: Re: Re: Water Purifiers
Robin. Hope you have a good trip. The SteriPEN is the option, but certainly much more $$ than Aqua Mira. -I have just returned to hiking a year ago, after a rather long hiatus, and I, like you, use...

In GEAR » Water Purifiers
March 26, 7:56pm

Bingo
^^^^^^

In GEAR » Sealant to prevent marker wipe?
March 26, 7:48pm

Thanks all
Ryan, that sounds a bit minimal for me, especially at this point in my journey. But I will keep in mind your comments as I get further into this new footwear thing. David, thanks for the tip on ...

March 26, 6:37pm

Re: Freedom release date. When
Same question here. I was going to start a new thread, but this'll work fine. Anybody know?

In GEAR » Steripen Traveler?
March 26, 5:49pm

OK
Art, thanks. I was refering to the Dirty Girls. I may go that way. Not sure. Thanks for the other comments as well. I will look at the socks you mentioned. I've liked wool in the past. Just ...

March 25, 8:25pm

Re: The Trail Runner Thread
Chris, Thanks for ALL your comments. Just what I'm looking for. I would like to try some Inov8 shoes, but couldn't find any dealers that are reasonably close. The X212s look great. I'...

March 25, 8:17pm

The Trail Runner Thread
I’ve scoured the BPL forums for information on Trail Runners. I thought I’d find allot of information here, but did not find what I was looking for. I'll be using these for walking only; I&...

March 25, 7:10pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.