BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 511 - 520 of 645 | Page: 1 ...43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ...65

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: And how about this?
Richard, Ya, I had noticed those when I read the thread for the first time and did not realize that they were at a pretty high magnification. That's cool. -So, if all the samples were microg...

In GEAR » Cuben - The 422 mm hydrostatic head dirty little secret
March 24, 8:40pm

And how about this?
I'm no scientist, but it seems that beyond measuring HH on fabrics, how about looking at them under a microscope as well? It would be interesting to look at a virgin piece of fabric, then HH te...

March 23, 9:14pm

Re: Cuben - The 422 mm hydrostatic head dirty little secret
Well, I was wondering this earlier too! And now I got home to find this post. Good to have a laugh. Now back to our regularly scheduled ....... Certainly not to the bottom of this dirty little s...

March 22, 11:08pm

Nice
Will, I enjoyed the review of the MLD frameless pack. I'm a ways off from really being using something this minimum, mostly because of having to carry a bear canister. But nevertheless, did enj...

In Editor's Roundtable » Mountain Laurel Designs Exodus Backpack Review
March 22, 8:56pm

Gotcha
Randy, my first pack was a Camp Trails. It was orange with an external silver aluminium frame of course. And I carried Kelty back then as well. My old dark blue 0* sleeping bag stuffed with polarte...

In GEAR » Easton Kilo
March 16, 11:25pm

Re: Fly Creek 1
"You can get it on the trail for two lbs. or slightly less depending on the stakes you use and the bag or bags you pack it in." And I guess I should have also brought up the point the ...

In GEAR » Easton Kilo
March 16, 8:46pm

Nice package
Well, glad to hear it is mostly to spec; the slightly higher ceiling is a plus. It is worthy to note though that that's at least two tents that are smaller than stated we've heard about lat...

In GEAR » BA Fly Creek 3
March 16, 8:32pm

Two good options
Joseph, it appears you have two great options. First, let me commend you going the extra mile in taking your friend into consideration; if he can't help you fix it, it is always better to not l...

In GEAR » Fly Creek UL2 repair MYOG Guys
March 14, 8:56pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Freedom?
No worries Ben. I'm just hoping for some updated info on the Freedom and its release. Anybody? Will? Roger?

In GEAR » Steripen Traveler?
March 13, 4:46pm

Re: Re: Freedom?
Ben said "Steripen Freedom weight - 16.6 oz." Not sure where you got that weight, but it will be 2.6 oz. See this link - http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/orwm_2...

In GEAR » Steripen Traveler?
March 11, 11:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.