BPL Community Profile

Walter Carrington (Snowleopard) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Mass.
About Me Walter Carrington has not added a biography yet.
CityAshburnham
StateMA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Walter Carrington

Showing 511 - 520 of 544 | Page: 1 ...36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

Forum » Thread

msds for slx denatured alcohol.
http://www.hardwarestore.com/media/msds/605435.pdf

In GEAR » Which brand of denatured alcohol? Where to get it in US?
May 18, 6:46pm

Cuben pyramid.
Looks good! What weight (oz/sq yard) is used? Net floor instead of some solid fabric? Why, just for bug/snake closure?

In GEAR » Cuben tipi mid
May 18, 11:32am

Tinny's Trek 2 compared to?
Patrick, My only experience with alcohol stoves is that trek 2 stove. Can you compare it to other alcohol stoves?

In Gear Swap » WTB: - light alcohol stove
May 17, 8:04am

Loss of taste or smell?
Did you lose your ability to smell? That's most of what we think of as taste. Our actual sense of taste is just salt, sweet, sour, and bitter. You could probably lose most of your sense of s...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Loss of taste
May 16, 10:06pm

Caldera cone with other stoves.
There was a thread not long ago on the use of other stoves with the Caldera Cone. Apparently they did a LOT of experimentation to find a stove design that worked well in the environment of the Con...

In GEAR » Caldera Keg System!
May 16, 5:09pm

Carbon Monoxide
Carbon monoxide can kill you in MINUTES. Lower levels can kill you in HOURS and can cause permanent brain damage, Still lower levels it will reduce your exercise performance, not exactly what you...

In GEAR » Snow Peak Micro Max
May 15, 8:29am

RE: Neoair stuff sack.
You could possibly just wrap it in a piece of nylon and use a rubber band or twine or velcro to hold the nylon in place.

In GEAR » Stuff sack for sleeping pad
May 14, 7:58am

Cameras: xd cards, AA batteries.
I just bought an Olympus sp565. xd cards: most Olympus cameras seem to use these. The latest Olympus cameras come with an adaptor for using with microSD cards. The microsd cards are a bit lim...

In Photography » Olympus Stylus 9000
May 13, 12:21pm

Mildew
Reading the revenlore site reminds me that natural fibers take longer to dry and mold and mildew find them edible. So always dry your gear and air out thoroughly when you get home and as best you ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Organic Ultralight Anyone?
May 12, 9:45am

Pyramids.
I have neither, but think pyramid tents are intrigueing. These two tents are almost identical from companies that appear to have good reputations here. If you want more tieouts I imagine they wo...

In GEAR » Dog shelter--Oware Pyramid vs MLD Supermid
May 11, 10:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Walter Carrington

Walter Carrington has posted no reviews.