BPL Community Profile

Nico . (NickB) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Los Padres National Forest
About Me Nico . has not added a biography yet.
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nico .

Showing 511 - 520 of 708 | Page: 1 ...43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ...71

Forum » Thread

24: Santa Barbara Front/Back Country Loop
Earlier this spring, I again completed a loop overnight hike starting in the foothills of Santa Barbara, CA, climbing up and over the Santa Ynez Mountains, camping on the backside for the night nea...

In Post-Trip Reports » 24: Santa Barbara Front/Back Country Loop
June 22, 3:04pm

Thanks
Thanks David, Kevin and Kat. We had a good time on this hike in spite of the weather. Kevin, you really should look into this area. It's relatively close to you and should be pleasant well...

In Post-Trip Reports » Los Padres National Forest: Gene Marshall Piedra Blanca Trail
June 22, 2:30pm

Cabin Fever... The cure is almost in sight...
Golden Trout Wilderness

In Photo Gallery » I still have Cabin Fever
June 21, 11:25pm

Embed Photo test
test 1: https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-3MzDxHwwEYA/TgA1Ngclw8I/AAAAAAAAAIk/0C58pxtpBWY/s400/SC%252520105.jpg test 2: test 3: From Santa Cruz Creek, May 2011

In User Test Forum » Embed Photo test
June 21, 12:37pm

Los Padres National Forest: Santa Cruz Creek
Did a hike back in late May with a buddy to the Santa Cruz Station in the Los Padres National Forest behind Santa Barbara, CA. We spent a couple of days exploring the creeks and just generally e...

In Post-Trip Reports » Los Padres National Forest: Santa Cruz Creek
June 21, 12:11pm

Pentanet Questions
Aidan, I ordered my PentaNet 2 with the silnylon extended 6" up the sides. So far, in limited rain/snow, the generous overhang of the trailstar along with the silnylon bathtub floor/sides ...

In GEAR » Shelter Help: HMG Echo II Shelter or others
June 20, 1:35pm

Hells Canyon
Wow! Some epic scenery up around there. Thanks for sharing!

In Post-Trip Reports » Hells Canyon is a place (with spectacular views) worth considering while you're waiting for the snow to melt in the usual places
June 20, 11:10am

Los Padres National Forest: Gene Marshall Piedra Blanca Trail
Over Memorial Weekend, my girlfriend and I planned a two-night trip up the Gene Marshall Trail from Reyes Campground to the ridgeline along Pine Mountain, the high country of the Sespe Wilderness i...

In Post-Trip Reports » Los Padres National Forest: Gene Marshall Piedra Blanca Trail
June 19, 11:22pm

Trailstar & PentaNet 2 photos
These are posted in another thread as well but I wanted to add them to this discussion too since a few folks were interested.

In GEAR » Inner net tent for TrailStar
June 17, 11:05pm

Trailstar
Aidan, I don't know off hand the square footage of the PentaNet 2. You're right that there is some compromise on usable square footage with the PentaNet because of the sloped walls but ...

In GEAR » Shelter Help: HMG Echo II Shelter or others
June 17, 11:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Nico .

Nico . has posted no reviews.