BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 511 - 520 of 629 | Page: 1 ...43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Forum » Thread

Lawson Equipment
Looks good Lawson, I think making the change was a good call! Hit me back one of these days... Jacob.

In Gear Deals » Mountainfitter.com Changes and New Products
May 18, 10:45am

Re: California State Parks slated for closure
China Camp, Castle Crags, and Portola Redwoods are really nice spots for family camping (even if it's not backpacking). Tomales Bay SP is another wonderful area for family use. Hopefully this w...

In Chaff » California State Parks slated for closure
May 13, 3:05pm

California State Parks slated for closure
Here are the proposed closures: http://my.calparks.org/site/PageServer?pagename=2011ParkClosures It's very sad that we can't raise $11m to keep these parks open when the city of Sacrame...

In Chaff » California State Parks slated for closure
May 13, 2:58pm

Re:
Good luck Michael. I ended up bailing on that trip. That week/weekend were some major storms and high wind so I didn't mind postponing. We ended up doing a 16 mile day hike in the Marin Head...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Shuttle Help - Skyline to the Sea trail
May 05, 3:56pm

"Take this job and shove it!"
Yep, been there done that. Those were the glory days. The stuff of legend. Now I'm a decrepit middle-aged hipster with a mortgage and a family :) We'll get to Sweden next year...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Summer 2011 Norway/Sweden
May 05, 3:52pm

Have Fun
I envy you guys. My summer plans have fallen by the wayside thanks to some work related political nonsense with the union here. Sigh. I hope to see some photos when you return! Cheers! Jacob.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Summer 2011 Norway/Sweden
May 02, 10:41am

WTB: Mariposa Plus - Large
If you have one in that's in good condition feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks! Jacob.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Mariposa Plus - Large
April 25, 2:55pm

Re: Website for my hats ...
Way to go Katharina. Love the quality of your hats. My beanie has been magnetized to my head lately :)

In Gear Deals » Website for my hats and other gear
April 16, 9:49am

Re: Eleven Years Old on the PCT
Totally Rad, Dad!

In Editor's Roundtable » Eleven Years Old on the PCT
April 13, 5:33pm

WTB: ULA Circuit -or- GG Gorilla SMALL
Looking for these packs in size small. If you have something feel free to PM me.

In Gear Swap » WTB: ULA Circuit -or- GG Gorilla SMALL
April 12, 8:41am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am