BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 511 - 520 of 656 | Page: 1 ...43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: Trowels gain in fame
Thanks for sharing the link, Robert. It's possible that BPL censored it due to the word p-o-o-p appearing in it, if that's the case this little encoded link should work: http://bit.ly/ma...

In Gear Deals » They're back again: The lightest cathole trowels on the planet ! Titanium, two sizes
June 24, 8:03pm

Montane fit for tall & thin build?
Anyone here with a tall & thin build wearing a Montane jacket? Me being 6'-3 and 160 lbs, I run into the issue of certain clothes having a funky fit sometimes. The Eddie Bauer First Ascent ...

In GEAR » Montane fit for tall & thin build?
June 24, 2:55pm

Re: Katabatic customer servive is unbeatable
It's wonderful to deal with real people rather than corporate entities, isn't it? :)

In GEAR » Katabatic customer servive is unbeatable
June 24, 2:41pm

FS: WM Highlite LONG
This bag is near-new and has only been slept in 5 nights (with base layers on). The condition is excellent with no odors, stains or damage. WM storage sack and stuff sack are included. edited to in...

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Highlite LONG
June 23, 2:03pm

Re: Trekking pole quandary
Sumi, doesn't sound stubborn to me. I don't blame you at all for wanting something that will work with your current travel set. The Exped poles that Steven linked look interesting, and stil...

In GEAR » Trekking pole quandary
June 21, 11:14am

Re: Cuben Lightheart Solo - some pics
Sweetness. Nice score Doug. Nice work Judy :)

In GEAR » Cuben Lightheart Solo - some pics
June 21, 9:08am

Ti Goat
The Titanium Goat AGP's are a little shorter than the GG LT4's and of equal quality IMO. They're close to the length you mentioned (on the short end 30.5" on my tape measure) and w...

In GEAR » Trekking pole quandary
June 21, 9:03am

Side Sleeper
I'm also a sprawler. I'm known to splay out in all sort of ways, mostly on my side. I'm 6'3 plus change, and with bent knees I can cover up some space. I've also been looking at...

In GEAR » Quilt versus mummy sleeping bags
June 20, 8:26pm

Shorts
Hey Derek, I don't have any for sale but thought I'd chime in anyway. The ExOfficio Ventr Skimmer shorts are pretty awesome lightweight shorts. They're a little pricey brand new but you...

In Gear Swap » WTB: shirts/pants/shorts for heat - Air Strip, RailRiders, Sahara, etc
June 20, 10:39am

Not a hoax
It was on TV about 2 months ago (that must make it real! haha!). The series of NOVA specials is pretty interesting actually, lots of bleeding edge type of science, physics, etc. The whole 'e...

In Chaff » Eternal Life?
June 17, 12:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am