BPL Community Profile

Jason Elsworth (jephoto) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Zealand
About Me Jason Elsworth has not added a biography yet.
CityWellington
CountryNew Zealand
My Website URLhttp://www.jasonelsworth.co.nz

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Elsworth

Showing 501 - 510 of 877 | Page: 1 ...42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ...88

Forum » Thread

MLD speedmid.
I would also experiment with pole height, as I found this critical when pitching my Duomid.

In GEAR » MLD speedmid.
June 14, 3:08pm

How to dry out wet socks in the backcountry?
I just wring them out as much as possible and hang them under my trap some where. I dry my feet and put dry sleeping socks on as soon as I stop for the day. I have found that sleeping in socks that...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How to dry out wet socks in the backcountry?
June 13, 6:31pm

Backpacking Light Used Gear Sale
I think everything gets listed when I am asleep here down under :((

In Gear Swap » Backpacking Light Used Gear Sale
June 10, 8:18pm

Cricket door, camp stool, just because....
Hi Doug, Do you think it would be possible to make a door rain skirt multiple use item? Or do the shapes and sizes just not match up? How does pitching the cricket low compare to the coverage...

In GEAR » Cricket door, camp stool, just because....
June 07, 5:06pm

How many BPL'ers wear KILTS?
Now if i can only get you into a hammock:) Hey Evan - that's not an offer you get everyday

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How many BPL'ers wear KILTS?
June 07, 3:59am

Tents vs. Wind Machine
Come on BPL get a wind machine!! That would be a great article. I once wrote to Terra Nova to tell them that my Voyager had been bent in a Wellington wind (kept standing though). They were most ...

In GEAR » Tents vs. Wind Machine
June 05, 4:53pm

Spare baselayer shirt ??
The only spare clothing item that I carry is socks for sleeping in. Nothing else gets sweaty enough for it to be a problem. If I was on a longish trip and expecting lots of rain I might carry a ver...

In GEAR » Spare baselayer shirt ??
June 03, 6:46pm

Neoprene Hoody
I once read about a New Zealand tramper using a neoprene jacket for cold wet conditions. Have you seen this? http://www.jimsway.com/atjs1.html Finally are you sure your physiology isn't ...

In GEAR » Neoprene Hoody
May 31, 6:05pm

Personal hygiene
http://krudmeister.blogspot.com/2010/10/chafe.html

In GEAR » Personal hygiene
May 29, 4:44pm

Really??
Made in Finland I believe, from recyclable 50/50 wood plastic composite. Sure they are a bit trendy at the moment, but so what. They seem to me a bit like kilts, some people think they are just pla...

In GEAR » Kupilka Classic Drinking Vessel
May 28, 3:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Jason Elsworth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
Arrived quickly all the way to New Zealand and looks very well made.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 16, 4:11am