BPL Community Profile

Andy Anderson (ianders) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Part time backpacker, only a few trips a year. Most trips to the mountains of North Carolina.
CityMyrtle Beach
StateSouth Carolina
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Andy Anderson

Showing 501 - 510 of 538 | Page: 1 ...35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Forum » Thread

Lands End Snowpeak 700 Down Jacket
Hey, I bought a Lands End Snowpeak 700 Down Jacket when I couldn't get my hands on an EB Downlight. Right now they are $49.99 with free shipping. The jacket is nice enough for the price. Min...

In GEAR » Found this down jacket
October 05, 12:51pm

BRS-1 Observer
I picked up the BRS-1 Observer off of ebay for $18 shipped. It is a clone of the MSR pocket rocket. 3.11 oz on my scale. Definately worth $18. Search ebay for BRS-1 Observer. Fast shipping too!

In GEAR » canister stove options
October 04, 6:20pm

I'll take it
I'll take the sweater. Sending you a PM Right now.

In Gear Swap » FS: Eddie Bauer First Ascent DownLight Sweater $60
October 04, 8:12am

Good sites for trail maps
Do you recomend any good sites to download trail maps for the Ipod Touch. I don't have the 3G package, so they would have to be installed on the device.

In GEAR » Entertainment on the trail
October 04, 4:35am

Have you seen this guy?
This is up for sale on Gear Swap right now. Its a lot like the Ion, but heavier. But for $30 you can't go wrong. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_disp...

In GEAR » Have you seen this guy?
October 03, 7:27pm

Adding Down to a WM Summerlite Bag
Anybody know someone who will add a few ounces of down to a Western Mountaineering Summerlite Bag? Are there any problems with adding down to a bag? Is this a bad idea?

In Make Your Own Gear » Adding Down to a WM Summerlite Bag
October 03, 7:24pm

Thanks
Thanks Brad! Why aren't you on the trail right about now? I think I am going to try my cheap setup next weekend, weather permitting, and see how it works for me. If I like tarp camping, I ma...

In GEAR » How to set up a tarp
October 02, 5:59pm

How to set up a tarp
I am new to tarp camping, and was doing some research and ran across Etowah Outfitters "How to set up a tarp" video. http://www.etowahoutfittersultralightbackpackinggear.com/howto.ht...

In GEAR » How to set up a tarp
October 02, 5:15pm

Decided to go with the Summerlite
Already bought the Summerlite. Got it on Gear Swap from Brad Rogers. I'll let you know how it is. Brad gave me lots of info on both bags and didn't try to push it on me. Seems like a gr...

In GEAR » WM Summerlite vs. Montbell Super Stretch Down Hugger #3
October 01, 2:49pm

FS: Big Anges Insulated Air Core Pad
Big Anges Insulated Air Core Pad. Regular Size (20"x72"x2.5") Bought it in March used it for 2 nights in late March and has been stored under the bed since then, semi inflated. Per...

In Gear Swap » FS: Big Anges Insulated Air Core Pad
October 01, 2:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Andy Anderson

Andy Anderson has posted no reviews.