BPL Community Profile

Andy Anderson (ianders) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Part time backpacker, only a few trips a year. Most trips to the mountains of North Carolina.
CityMyrtle Beach
StateSouth Carolina
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Andy Anderson

Showing 501 - 510 of 593 | Page: 1 ...41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

Forum » Thread

Hiking Trails near airports in the Southeast
In addition to backpacking my main hobby is flying. I live near Myrtle Beach, SC and have been looking for small airports that I could fly into and would be within walking distance or a short ride...

In GEAR » Hiking Trails near airports in the Southeast
December 27, 5:03pm

sizing
I am confused, are you saying this really fits like a typical USA medium? How does it fit on you and what are your dimensions?

In Gear Swap » FS: Men's Montbell UL Wind Jacket
December 27, 7:36am

how much colder could you go?
Robert, I have been wondering how cold you could go and be comfortable with the Summerlite. Do you think you could have gone much colder without adding additional clothing and still been warm? Wh...

In GEAR » Summer Bag
December 26, 3:07pm

Which would be warmer?
Which would be warmer, a WM Summerlite with 9 oz of 850 FP down at 2" loft (4" total) rated to 32 degrees F, or a Coleman Exponent Bag with 23 oz of 600 FP down, 3" loft (6" to...

In GEAR » Which would be warmer?
December 21, 8:11pm

Be sure to take pictures
I live in Myrtle Beach and travel to Charleston frequently. I have been thinking checking out the Palmetto Trail for a short day hike. I would love to see some pictures when you get back.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Swamp Fox Passage for New Year's?
December 20, 6:44pm

EB reply
Chris, I was told the same thing...twice by EB employees. I tried one last time and got a better answer. There are so many people answering phones, just keep calling, they will never know. I was...

In GEAR » Message to anybody with EB Downlight Sweater
December 20, 4:43pm

I've got some points to give...who wants them
Who needs ponints??

In Gear Deals » moosejaw - free 500 points
December 20, 12:33pm

I'm in!!
ianders2001@yahoo.com

In Gear Deals » moosejaw - free 500 points
December 20, 11:19am

SL-1
I am 5'11" about 170 lb and my hiking frined is about the same size. We didn't intend to use it for two people, however, when he got ready to set up his tent, he realized he had forgo...

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Shangri la 1
December 20, 11:13am

FS: Golite Shangri la 1
Golite Shangri la 1 used one night by me, one time by another user on BPL. Bamboo Color. Great shelter. Looks brand new. Actually used by me and another person when their tent had problems. Tig...

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Shangri la 1
December 18, 7:14pm

All Reader Reviews by Andy Anderson

Andy Anderson has posted no reviews.