BPL Community Profile

Andy Anderson (ianders) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Part time backpacker, only a few trips a year. Most trips to the mountains of North Carolina.
CityMyrtle Beach
StateSouth Carolina
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Andy Anderson

Showing 501 - 510 of 586 | Page: 1 ...40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59

Forum » Thread

I'm in!!
ianders2001@yahoo.com

In Gear Deals » moosejaw - free 500 points
December 20, 11:19am

SL-1
I am 5'11" about 170 lb and my hiking frined is about the same size. We didn't intend to use it for two people, however, when he got ready to set up his tent, he realized he had forgo...

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Shangri la 1
December 20, 11:13am

FS: Golite Shangri la 1
Golite Shangri la 1 used one night by me, one time by another user on BPL. Bamboo Color. Great shelter. Looks brand new. Actually used by me and another person when their tent had problems. Tig...

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Shangri la 1
December 18, 7:14pm

new version
The new version has "EB800" on the left wrist.

In GEAR » Message to anybody with EB Downlight Sweater
December 18, 6:08pm

Options for 25" Wide Sleeping Pads
I would like to find a sleeping pad that is 25" wide. Are there any options that are reasonably "lightweight" and will compact pretty small. I currently use a Big Anges Insulated A...

In GEAR » Options for 25" Wide Sleeping Pads
December 18, 5:02pm

Message to anybody with EB Downlight Sweater
I bought an EB Downlight Sweater off of gear swap a few months ago. It was the first edition in ascent blue. I was unhappy with the down leaking out and thought the color was very shiny/flashy. ...

In GEAR » Message to anybody with EB Downlight Sweater
December 18, 4:24pm

my opinion
This is my technique: Get all of your gear together and put it on the table or counter about a week before your trip. Each time you walk by your gear, look at and find something around the hous...

In Gear Lists » Trying to go Ultralight
December 17, 2:36pm

I'll take the Prolite Regular
I'll take the prolite regular. Sending PM.

In Gear Swap » Lets get insulated!
December 16, 4:28pm

I 2nd Javan Dempsey
I haven't bought a quilt from Javan yet, but have discussed it with him several times. He is a super cool guy, send him a PM. Seems more than willing to discuss ith with you. When I make the...

In GEAR » Trying to decide on a quilt...need advice
December 16, 2:31pm

WTB: Down Pants (Mens Medium)
Looking for a pair of Mens Medium (32"x32") mens down pants. Let me know what you got.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Down Pants (Mens Medium)
December 13, 5:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Andy Anderson

Andy Anderson has posted no reviews.