Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

d k (dkramalc) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale d k hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me d k has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by d k

Showing 501 - 510 of 938 | Page: 1 ...42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ...94

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Foam Vest Meets Fishnet
Perhaps you could incorporate a slit from the tip of the shoulder in towards the neck of the jester outfit, overlapping and somehow fastening down to provide the contour you need there?

In Make Your Own Gear » Foam Vest Meets Fishnet
February 16, 2:23pm

Re: Useful piece of gear for a lightweight tripod solution
"Funding Canceled Funding for this project was canceled by the project creator 1 day ago. " Or so it says on the site. Too bad, looked interesting.

In Photography » Useful piece of gear for a lightweight tripod solution
February 15, 2:07pm

Re: What To Do When You See A Bear
No, I feel that a white Burgundy or domestic Chardonnay would be a far more appropriate pairing for the salmon than the Pinot Noir.

In Chaff » What To Do When You See A Bear
February 07, 4:06pm

Re: Well loved gear: GG Gorilla (L), Ether DriClime (L), Scarpa Spark (11.5)
Second in line for the gorilla.

In Gear Swap » Well loved gear: GG Gorilla (L), Ether DriClime (L), Scarpa Spark (11.5)
February 01, 7:02am

Re: Suggestion: Marking, not removing, sold items
+1 I like to have past references on price when I'm putting up an item for sale.

In Gear Swap » Suggestion: Marking, not removing, sold items
January 28, 11:30am

Re: GGG
I thought this was the best of the 3 I've attended - Ken, great job of organizing and recruiting vendors. Many thanks to you, and I'd also like to second Kat's thanks to Marc for provi...

In Post-Trip Reports » GGG 5.0
January 28, 9:30am

Re: B.O. Stink out of my pack?
Wow...you must really have wanted the pack - what is it? I hope you at least gave the seller a bad review on eBay.

In GEAR » How do I get the B.O. Stink out of my pack?
January 25, 12:59pm

Re: Stuffsack-with-straps as a daypack
a couple more: http://shop.bivysack.com/category.sc?categoryId=8 http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/70502?page=pocket-day-pack

In GEAR » Stuffsack-with-straps as a daypack
January 25, 11:11am

Re: Re: capacity crowd
Thanks, Tony - in that case, I guess that 4 double batches of brownies are called for (I did 3 last year). Guess I know what I'm doing on Friday :) I'm just glad that the "shuttle&qu...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G. aka GGG 5.0 1/25-27, 2013 Henry W Coe
January 22, 3:37pm

Re: Is there a decent non-lightweight forum?
You might try TLB - The Lightweight Backpacker. http://www.backpacking.net/forum/ Seems to be less gram-weenie obsession there, and more people at least starting out from a traditional back...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Is there a decent non-lightweight forum?
January 22, 10:17am

All Reader Reviews by d k

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Pacific Outdoor Equipment Peak Elite AC petite
I liked this mat a lot; the only thing I've liked as much that I've tried is my old Thermarest Deluxe LE which I think is 26 oz, almost 3x the weight of this pad (10.5 oz on my scale). The fa...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
May 20, 3:46pm

Pacific Outdoor Products Insul Mat Max-Thermo
I got this on a Steep and Cheap sale, and so far have only used it twice sleeping on the floor at my parents' house, since my old bedroom has long since been converted to a sewing room for my mom....

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
December 26, 4:34pm