my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/cadyak?feature=mhee

Winter 5 day Smokies Skin Out List:
http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=3581
CityAlbany
StateGa
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear Listspd

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by brent driggers

Showing 501 - 510 of 547 | Page: 1 ...36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

Forum » Thread

nice quiver
You may want to try the classifieds at tradgang.com I like catquivers but carry a Steven Catts sidekick or I would probably buy it from you. That is a great price. good luck

In Gear Swap » FS: Catquiver 2 - Backpack / Quiver
July 22, 1:54pm

ice
You can develop plantar fasciatis very quickly, a classic overuse injury. Youll need to take a few days off from that particular activity and rest it before you go. freeze a soda bottle full of wa...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » time to develop plantar fasciitis?
July 21, 8:18pm

all purpose
they do have a surprisingly good grip. I use these to stake down my stoves and also to make the clips which hold my ti windscreen.

In Make Your Own Gear » RRR: spoke stakes.
July 19, 8:59pm

golite hex 3
Robert, I have a hex 3 that I bought on the gear swap a couple of months ago. I posted it on the gear swap a couple of weeks ago. Set it up once. It is in very good shape and includes the floor, p...

In Gear Swap » WTB: GoLite Shelter
July 16, 8:57pm

white lightning
I have a 8X10 GG white lightning for sale on the gear swap posted a few weeks ago. It has been used one night in the yard. and set up to see how it worked with a golite nest 2

In Gear Swap » Wanted pronto 2 person UL tarp
July 15, 6:27pm

tarp
Hey Roger, I am interested but was wondering about the dimensions of the tarp as I dont see it listed on the GG site. Also would you happen to know which spinn fabric this is? thanks Brent

In Gear Swap » FS: Gossmer Gear Spinn Solo Tarp
July 12, 12:42pm

THanks
I appreciate it Jay.

In Gear Swap » Golite Hex, Floor, Nest
July 02, 8:55am

hex
Got your message. I will weigh them this afternoon if I cant find the thread. It does include the tent body, separate net tent and separate floor, ALL of the stakes and the center pole. A trekking...

July 02, 6:35am

Golite Hex, Floor, Nest
Just bought these recently from a BPL member. I Set it up in the yard. Wife climbed in and said "nope" so it is up for sale. same price I paid for it. 200.00 shipped in the cont. US Com...

July 01, 3:44pm

the stick works great.
We grew up cooking fish skin-on with a stick in the mouth. when the skin starts separating from the flesh its done. just use a good stick and dont put it too close to the heat. It works OK with re...

In Multiple Use Gear » Cheap alternative to the zia fabrications ti grill?
June 01, 1:51pm

All Reader Reviews by brent driggers

brent driggers has posted no reviews.