Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 501 - 510 of 656 | Page: 1 ...42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Hmmmm
Richard, Thanks for the education on permeability. Didn't realize it was time consuming. I thought that all the graphs indicated a magnification of 200x. I figured you'd want to wa...

In GEAR » Cuben - The 422 mm hydrostatic head dirty little secret
March 31, 8:13pm

Tried em' on a couple days ago
They are OK. But, the toe box is huge and they don't really cradle the foot very well. For me, that put them out.

In GEAR » First trail runners - Vasque Mindbenders?
March 30, 11:47pm

Hmmmm
I forgot that the testing results would be posted in another thread in a different forum. Too bad they aren't here. Richard, thanks for conducting and posting results. Based on the photos of...

In GEAR » Cuben - The 422 mm hydrostatic head dirty little secret
March 30, 11:44pm

Re: no hood?
It's more like a quilt. It does have a draw string though and I can get fully inside and make the opening pretty small, so really, hood isn't needed. Plus, I have my 1 oz. beany if needed.

In GEAR » big agnes horse thief sl sleeping bag
March 28, 8:00pm

Alright
Thanks Craig. That's helpful for sure.

In GEAR » trophy's outdoors
March 28, 7:23pm

Ouch
Ben, that's what I kinda thought. Oh well, I've until the 10th of April to use my 20% off.

March 28, 2:24pm

Re: opti
Konrad, That's a good idea. I was heading over to REI today anyway so I could look at Trail Runners. So, I'll take a look there. I live in CA, so not sure if I can get it without tax, bu...

March 28, 2:00pm

Got, but not used
Purchased one a couple of months ago. Hoping to use it soon. I'm also around 5'9" and 150ish. It's definitely not too wide for my fidgeting in the night though. I wish I just laid ...

In GEAR » big agnes horse thief sl sleeping bag
March 28, 12:01am

Anybody?
The price seems to good to be true. Any of you use this vendor. I know I can Google them, but I'd like to know about any of your own experiences. Thanks.

March 27, 11:55pm

Thanks Chris
I'll check out the deals at STP. I appreciate the tip and also your comments on shoes-n-socks.

In GEAR » The Trail Runner Thread
March 27, 11:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.