BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 501 - 510 of 645 | Page: 1 ...42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ...65

Forum » Thread

I thought...
That this thread would go at least two pages. There's not much info out there regarding Trail Runners as used by walkers. I hope that more of you will come on and share your thoughts and experi...

In GEAR » The Trail Runner Thread
March 27, 7:06pm

trophy's outdoors
Any body use this vendor? They have the Adventurer Opti Retail Pack for $62.00 plus $7.10 in shipping. Too good to be true?

In GEAR » trophy's outdoors
March 26, 9:29pm

Re: Re: Re: Water Purifiers
Robin. Hope you have a good trip. The SteriPEN is the option, but certainly much more $$ than Aqua Mira. -I have just returned to hiking a year ago, after a rather long hiatus, and I, like you, use...

In GEAR » Water Purifiers
March 26, 7:56pm

Bingo
^^^^^^

In GEAR » Sealant to prevent marker wipe?
March 26, 7:48pm

Thanks all
Ryan, that sounds a bit minimal for me, especially at this point in my journey. But I will keep in mind your comments as I get further into this new footwear thing. David, thanks for the tip on ...

March 26, 6:37pm

Re: Freedom release date. When
Same question here. I was going to start a new thread, but this'll work fine. Anybody know?

In GEAR » Steripen Traveler?
March 26, 5:49pm

OK
Art, thanks. I was refering to the Dirty Girls. I may go that way. Not sure. Thanks for the other comments as well. I will look at the socks you mentioned. I've liked wool in the past. Just ...

March 25, 8:25pm

Re: The Trail Runner Thread
Chris, Thanks for ALL your comments. Just what I'm looking for. I would like to try some Inov8 shoes, but couldn't find any dealers that are reasonably close. The X212s look great. I'...

March 25, 8:17pm

The Trail Runner Thread
I’ve scoured the BPL forums for information on Trail Runners. I thought I’d find allot of information here, but did not find what I was looking for. I'll be using these for walking only; I&...

March 25, 7:10pm

Re: Re: Plan B Proposal for Testing Any UL Shelter Material
"Only when we have these results can we then have the debate as to whether they correlate with experience and if not then why not." I agree with the above very much. But not so much wi...

In GEAR » Cuben - The 422 mm hydrostatic head dirty little secret
March 24, 8:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.