BPL Community Profile

William Segraves (sbill9000) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale William Segraves hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me William Segraves has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by William Segraves

Showing 51 - 60 of 223 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...23

Forum » Thread

Re: High-heat, Low-stink options for Tee Shirt?
I have a few 100% supplex nylon shirts and several 80% nylon/20% poly shirts, and I'm not sure I'm convinced nylon is the key to smelling nice. (It also doesn't seem to breathe as well....

In GEAR » High-heat, Low-stink options for Tee Shirt?
September 15, 7:56pm

Re: High-heat, Low-stink options for Tee Shirt?
IMO, there's a time and a place for each of the options. I like my OR Echo T shirts and my Icebreaker 150s enough that I wear 'em sometimes even when I'm not on the trail (as cycling ba...

In GEAR » High-heat, Low-stink options for Tee Shirt?
September 15, 1:45pm

ReadyFuel
Has anyone tried the ReadyFuel fuel packets? Maybe a little cleaner-burning, less smelly, and easier to transport than Esbit? Thanks! CHeers, Bill S.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » ReadyFuel
September 07, 6:04am

Re: New trail food intro: Powdered peanut butter
Hmmmm. I guess they might be useful as an ingredient for some dishes, but I think I'll stick with Mother Nature's Peanut Butter Nuggets. Readily available either with or without salt, they ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » New trail food intro: Powdered peanut butter
September 02, 10:17am

Re: re: Into the Wild
"the most important moments in his life was not what happened in Alaska but before, in his relationships" I'm late to the party, and maybe not on-topic, but Steven's comment re...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Into the Wild
August 25, 6:23pm

Re: stove for fire restrictions
Thanks to all who replied, and to Andy for the exceptionally generous offer. Unless USFS comes out with helpful clarification about Esbit, this almost certainly won't be the last time I'll ...

In GEAR » stove for fire restrictions
August 25, 6:13pm

Re: Re: Quinoa
"Now, maybe some of the nutritionists can help with this. How complete is a complete protein? Or, what happens if it is not complete? I know that different incomplete vegetable proteins can be...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » New Breakfast Option
August 25, 6:10pm

looking for dehydrator recommendation
Looking at maybe getting a dehydrator to expand options (mostly vegetables and fruits, probably not a lot of meats), and would like to get some recommendations from those with direct experience. ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » looking for dehydrator recommendation
August 20, 6:47pm

stove for fire restrictions
Normally, it's Esbit, alcohol or no-cook, but for an upcoming group trip, I'm going to need to get a canister stove for boiling water and maybe a little simmering. (I gave away my white gas...

In GEAR » stove for fire restrictions
August 20, 4:47am

Re: not that complicated
I'm with Brian. If you eat a balanced diet of real food, you're going to get everything you need. (In hot weather, some of it may need to have added salt. No-salt-added real foods are mostl...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Tales of 20 miles days... or how to do 20 miles and make it effortless.
August 20, 4:35am

All Reader Reviews by William Segraves

William Segraves has posted no reviews.