Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Michael Duke (mpd1690) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Michael Duke hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Michael Duke has not added a biography yet.
CityKnoxville
StateTN
My Website URLhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/67046387@N04/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Duke

Showing 51 - 60 of 462 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...47

Forum » Thread

Re: Frame sheet
Can you post a picture of the frame system? I'm interested to see how it is set up. I think there may be a few different ways to rebuild it.

In Make Your Own Gear » Replacing frame sheet in Dana Design Terraplane
November 17, 11:49am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Pack Bottom
The bottom will be shaped like the top of a cross. The top will be for the center panel. The sides for the sides. Just attach the sides to the side panels of the cross (I'd use a flat felled se...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG pack advice/help please
November 16, 8:34pm

Re: Re: Pack Bottom
Is the rest of the pack sewn together already? If it is not, then you can sew the main panels to their corresponding bottom panels, then make the vertical seam continuous.

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG pack advice/help please
November 16, 8:11pm

Re: Frame sheet
Ah I understand. I have never seen a terraplane in person, so I am not sure how they are set up.

November 15, 10:13pm

Re: Replacing frame sheet in Dana Design Terraplane
Is it possible to measure the size of the current sheet?

November 15, 9:41pm

Re: Re: Cloud Packing Weakness
My method is stuff that I have to keep dry (quilt, down jacket, synthetic pants, warm socks, any extra clothing) goes in the compactor bag. I twist the top and jam it down. Then I pack stuff that c...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cloud Packing Weakness
October 21, 9:36am

Re: Re: Making a pattern
What type of tent are you planning on using the inner net in? I don't have much experience in double walled tents, but I'll see if I can come up with something.

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Tent inner advice for a Outer Pitch first tent
October 17, 6:40pm

Re: huh?
"Okay, how are you guys using all of these options without trekking poles or trees? Also, not going to spend $300 on a shelter." You can buy tent poles for any tent.

In GEAR » Really need some shelter help.
October 10, 3:02pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: O my
Maybe I'm not understanding your original premise, but I never said anything about seniors. I am discussing people that will be covered by individual mandates. Was this not what you were discus...

In Chaff » Romney/Ryan 2012
October 04, 10:16am

Re: Run it like a business.
"Because the sum of all human interactions in this world are just that simple." This really depends on what each individual thinks the role of government should be. (as disclosure, ...

In Chaff » Romney/Ryan 2012
October 04, 8:49am

All Reader Reviews by Michael Duke

Michael Duke has posted no reviews.