Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Elena Lee (lenchik101) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest (USA)
About Me Elena Lee has not added a biography yet.
CityBellevue
StateWashington
My PDF Gear ListN Cascades

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Elena Lee

Showing 51 - 60 of 166 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: TT Rainbow 2010
Ross, I'm in Seattle would you buy me a beer?

In GEAR » TT Rainbow 2010
March 19, 3:57pm

Rainier follow up answers
Aaron, Greg, sorry i'm only now getting back to your questions. "Did the Giga power work well at Muir? " Yes, no problem. My climbing friend actually just went to climb Rainier ...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Rainier light?
March 19, 2:43pm

Re: FC UL2
Dan i completely agree. in theory two people not being able to sit up is not good . in practice, i camp with my husband all the time, and i'm the first to kick him out of our "spacious&quo...

In GEAR » Hubba Hubba HP vs Carbon Reflex 2
March 19, 2:05pm

other options
To add to the ultimate line of sleep bags that include FF and Nunatak, also look into: 1) Western Mountaineering bags - a huge fan. 2) Also you may want to look into Montbell's spiral hug...

In GEAR » Feathered Friends Rock Wren
March 19, 1:52pm

moment
I have an 8x10 ID siltarp and a two persona tarptent (DR). i'd say go with moment. first you will be on Jmt and most likely you'd go up to Whitney? it's high and cold and windy above th...

In GEAR » budget solo shelter help
March 19, 1:48pm

Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 Tent
Benen, if you are looking at these two tents you should definitely also look into the Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 Tent. it's similar but lighter and less expensive the the carb reflex.

In GEAR » Hubba Hubba HP vs Carbon Reflex 2
March 19, 12:07am

Re: Re: Agree- you just have to make time
"Husbands and boyfriends can be just as complicating, just as consuming of your free time and they can be extremely whiny and like little princesses trying to sleep on peas." I love th...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Having the time to backpack
March 16, 7:35pm

Re: The Big Four for cold sleepers
Elizabeth, so many comments here, and i'm trying not to repeat. I'm a female, i get cold very easy, but i think the bag plus jacket combo is far more versatile than "the coldest...

In GEAR » The Big Four for cold sleepers
March 12, 2:22pm

Re: Need recommendation on some gear
1. Petzl E-lite. Photon freedom is good as backup, but by itself it's hard to get anything accomplish if you don't have it clipped on your baseball hat. 2. Smartwool. shop around on websi...

In GEAR » Need recommendation on some gear
March 12, 1:39pm

photo
mine!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Going to Olympics!
February 19, 4:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Elena Lee

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

evernew ultralight 1.3l ti pot
I've had mine since 2002 and still going. I have one with titanium coating, and use it as a share pot with hiking partner. The quality of this pot is impeccable. Its insulated handles are grea...

In Cookware - Titanium
January 29, 12:34pm

Icebreaker Tech T Lite Superfine 140
Awesome shirt as evidenced by some night forest creatures who ate it. Now my shirt comes with cool hole design all over it that some people think came "as is" from the manufacturer... so...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
January 29, 12:23pm

Golite Pinnacle Pack
I have a women's version size small. I'm not sure if there is any difference between men's and women's besides the size. I also have an Osprey Talon 33 pack. What i use it for: I...

In Backpacks - Frameless
January 29, 12:07pm

Western Mountaineering Ultralight Super
Important! this bag could be too narrow who is larger torso/wider shoulder. bought it for my man but it didn't work for him - he liked megalite. otherwise a great bag for those who sleep on a c...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 01, 11:46pm

TarpTent Double Rainbow
Just to add some to the above reviews: Wind: Hadn't had a chance to use in the extreme wind but contemplating taking this tent on a winter trip. The new version has standard tieouts on the side...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
December 01, 11:00pm

Montbell UL Down Inner Parka
Ok, everyone has beef with the hood. I couldn't have honestly thought of one fault with the Montbell UL Parka before reading this thread. Lightweight, warm, wind and water resistant- a perfect...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 01, 10:43pm