BPL Community Profile

John Brown (johnbrown2005) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Portland, OR
About Me John Brown has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by John Brown

Showing 51 - 60 of 328 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...33

Forum » Thread

packraft
sent you an email

In Gear Swap » WTB: Alpacka Scout and/or collapsible kayak paddle
June 20, 4:22pm

Portland, OR packrafters?
Just moved to Portland. Looking for folks to go packrafting with. I'm an experienced backpacker/wilderness traveller, new to packrafting. Looking to safely work my way up to harder stuff. I'...

In Packrafting » Portland, OR packrafters?
June 11, 1:09pm

Warner Mountains
Hey Justin, I was an SCA volunteer there years ago. So no up to date info re: trails, etc. Here are my general impressions from back then. Scenery: Beautiful high lakes. Open, big pines. ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » South Warner Wilderness
April 16, 9:02pm

Southern Utah, late April
Thanks for the links! After some study, have narrowed the vastness down to some possibilities. Any experience or insight much appreciated. Have googled these, but if you have a particularly grea...

In Pre-Trip Planning » A week in Southern Utah?
April 09, 8:15pm

A week in Southern Utah?
Hi folks, Helping some friends plan a trip to southern Utah toward the end of April, would love some input from you. They have 5 full days out there, scenery and wilderness quality are the prio...

In Pre-Trip Planning » A week in Southern Utah?
April 02, 12:06pm

Raft Sold
Earlier today... Thanks folks!

In Gear Swap » Packraft - Yukon Yak
August 13, 10:11pm

Yukon Yak - LA Packrafting
Sergei, see my sales thread in Gear Swap... Local discount for LA area folks, need people to raft with! Would love to know how your Rogue trip went, heading up that way in the fall.

In Packrafting » Los Angeles packrafters?
August 12, 10:26pm

Packraft - Yukon Yak
SOLD Lightly used 2010 model Yukon Yak for sale. Slightly too big for me, got an Alpaca instead. Red. Comes with factory installed spraydeck, seat, backrest, stuff sack, inflation bags. Ex...

In Gear Swap » Packraft - Yukon Yak
August 12, 10:20pm

Los Angeles Packrafting
Went out to Venice today for a paddle. Just as we were tempering the boats, a lifeguard ran up and told us "no inflatables." WTF? Said it was the rule, had to put in at the Marina, unl...

July 31, 3:49pm

LA packrafting
Great photo! One guy did the East Fork of San Gabriel in spring. Was gonna head to the beach on Sunday and play around in surf there. And had been thinking about a weekday early morning trip u...

July 26, 11:38pm

All Reader Reviews by John Brown

John Brown has posted no reviews.