BPL Community Profile

Kyle Purcell (dufus934) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Texas
About Me I'm a Bible believing follower of Christ. I've been backpacking for about 15 years now. A few of things that I'm really interested in are making my own gear, survival techniques and gear. I have a lot of questions and a few answers.
CityDallas
StateTexas
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.uriahthevagabond.wordpress.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kyle Purcell

Showing 51 - 60 of 174 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

Silicone Lip Guard for Foster's Pot
Does anyone know how to make a lip guard for the Foster's Beer Can Pot? I know you can get the "livestrong" type bands and do this, but is there another way? If not, anyone know whe...

In Make Your Own Gear » Silicone Lip Guard for Foster's Pot
December 31, 4:27pm

Sewing Resource
Does anyone know of a book or internet site that I can get my hands on, so that I can learn (and hopefully get more confidence with) some sewing techniques? I know there are probably a ton of thin...

In Make Your Own Gear » Sewing Resource
December 24, 8:55pm

Re: Here it is.
Scott, Thank you so much. I knew it had to be somewhere out there...hiding. This is exactly what I was looking for!

In Make Your Own Gear » alky stove caddy
December 22, 4:03pm

oh yeah
Yes, those are the containers, but what size are they? Or does ziploc only make two sizes and those are the ones used?

December 22, 2:15pm

alky stove caddy
I have seen a container that carries a stove, a Fosters beer can pot, and all the accessories that go with it, but I cannot find any discussion about it. The only reference I can find to this syst...

December 22, 12:52pm

Rectangle to Cat Tarp?
Could I make this tarp into a good sized Cat cut tarp?

In Make Your Own Gear » Rectangle to Cat Tarp?
December 19, 10:46am

Re: Map & Compass Resources
This would be a good thing to have/know. Some one must know.

In Philosophy & Technique » Map & Compass Resources
July 23, 12:05pm

keeping things cold
Does anyone know of a way to keep things cold in the wild? I was thinking something with the idea of a glow stick. It wouldn't get cold until you break it and start the chemical reaction. I ...

In GEAR » keeping things cold
July 23, 10:02am

Re: Aqua Mira Shelf-life
guess I should've mentioned that the date apparently rubbed off or got wet and smudged off. Reguardless, there is no date on this bottle. Thus the reason for this question.

In GEAR » Aqua Mira Shelf-life
July 19, 4:26pm

Aqua Mira Shelf-life
Does anyone know about how long Aqua Mira will stay good for? I just found some and I'm not sure, but I think it's about two years old. If anyone has this info, sharing it would be much a...

In GEAR » Aqua Mira Shelf-life
July 18, 11:51am

All Reader Reviews by Kyle Purcell

Kyle Purcell has posted no reviews.