BPL Community Profile

Aaron Davis (ardavis324) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Aaron Davis hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Aaron Davis has not added a biography yet.
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Davis

Showing 51 - 60 of 267 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...27

Forum » Thread

Re: What ONE piece of gear makes you smile and why
ZPacks Hexamid twin Yes, way too expensive.. I splurged on it. It's s the only thing made of cuben that I own. Neat to think its made out of fabric that's used for sails. Its unbelie...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What ONE piece of gear makes you smile and why
March 15, 12:05am

Re: western box
Yuri said via PM that he sent it to the "next person on the list".

In Gear Swap » New type of PIF -- the Travelling Hiker Box!
March 10, 5:07pm

Re: Re: Clothing for 30 degree SUL trip
Rick, you identified my lack of familiarity with the rain gear.. I do 90% of my trips in summer high sierra, less than 7 days at a time. Rarely even need a rain jacket. So what you say makes a lo...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Clothing for 30 degree SUL trip
March 08, 1:11pm

Re: Clothing for 30 degree SUL trip
This is coming from someone who has never used rain pants and mits on the trail, so naturally my question is...do you really need them in a SUL kit?

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Clothing for 30 degree SUL trip
March 08, 8:05am

Re: Western boxes
The last mentions of both western boxes in this thread were: TAG in AZ was going to send to Chad in Prescott on 01/08/2014 but Chad posted saying he never received it. Jen Schwartz sent one...

In Gear Swap » New type of PIF -- the Travelling Hiker Box!
March 07, 7:49am

Re: Re: Re: price drop
Sold pending funds

In Gear Swap » FS: New EE Enigma 30 reg/wide 850 downtek 15.5oz
March 06, 3:57pm

Re: AquaMira 3 dropper system?
I did this on a couple trips, one days worthy at a time. No science to back it up, but it worked for me.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » AquaMira 3 dropper system?
March 05, 9:48pm

Re: Re: price drop
Lowest I can go.. $315 shipped

In Gear Swap » FS: New EE Enigma 30 reg/wide 850 downtek 15.5oz
March 05, 8:31pm

Re: Re: Disease of affluence
"An evening spent with a John Muir book will get you centered!" Very true. Muir, or Thoreau help me regain balance.

In GEAR » Can't stop changing gear?
March 05, 1:12pm

Re: Re: "Can't stop changing gear?"
Interesting to hear different lines of reasoning. Ultimately the "its not as bad/expensive as other hobbies/addictions" or "its ok as long as you don't get in debt" don'...

In GEAR » Can't stop changing gear?
March 05, 12:27pm

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Davis

Aaron Davis has posted no reviews.