BPL Community Profile

Khader Ahmad (337guanacos) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Pirineos, Sierra de la Demanda
About Me Khader Ahmad has not added a biography yet.
CityLogroño
StateLa Rioja
CountrySpain
My Website URLhttp://www.mayata.org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Khader Ahmad

Showing 51 - 60 of 75 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Forum » Thread

Advice form two experts
I worked in Jordan from 1999 to 2001, and I got some advice from my arab teacher. He is a Libanese Maronite Christian, had to flee just with his clothes on and some photos in 1982. A few years afte...

In Philosophy & Technique » What BPL advice would you give to disaster/war refugees of the 3rd world?
October 23, 3:23pm

Clip+ theme
@Bender: I'm using one of the basic themes, boxes. It's clean and simple, that's more than enough. Good luck with the charger, I still haven't found a cheap good way to solve the ...

In Multiple Use Gear » SanDisk Sansa Clip
October 23, 2:33pm

Half guilty
Got two partial time jobs: -Wine making, I'm in charge of the casks in a small vine cellar (+-300 casks or about 80000 litres). -Stagehand in a place called riojaforum. Two weeks ago we ha...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What do you do for a living?
October 21, 4:59am

upgrade your clip/clip+
I'm surprised no one knows about www.rockbox.org Better battery usage, all the small problems corrected, a real EQ, better menus, FLAC capability and it's Open Source. Can't live wi...

In Multiple Use Gear » SanDisk Sansa Clip
October 13, 9:42am

un-UL backpacking armor
http://youtu.be/Q3CzYw5-qdA It's comfy.

In Chaff » Lightest body armor
September 23, 2:55pm

skill is more important than gear
Never seen anyone crossing rivers as good as Jesus.

In GEAR » What Would Jesus Carry?
September 23, 4:01am

sansa clip+
Is one of the few mp3 players with good sound. Buy it, Rockbox.org it, throw away the earplugs and get a nice pair of cheap IEM's like the Hippo VB, soundmagic E10 or Brainwavz M2. Killer combo

In GEAR » MP3 player, for backpacking and running
September 11, 7:40am

re: grit
I've got Leki Powder poles for skiing, those were the poles I used before the Fizan. The amount of grit is more or less the same on both. The only complaint I've got on the Fizan is the len...

In Editor's Roundtable » Fizan Compact Trekking Poles Review
August 03, 11:38am

rebranded Fizan compact
In Spain the brand McKinley sells them for 36€/pair, rebbranded as "super lite". I've been using them for a year now and they are relly good poles, the best you can buy for that price.

In Editor's Roundtable » Fizan Compact Trekking Poles Review
August 02, 4:48pm

Android Tablet
I'm a free software developer, I would never buy anything for Apple or Windows. Having said so, I must inform you that there are no worthy tablets with Android yet. Right now you only have two ...

In Chaff » Looking to Buy an Android Tablet
July 27, 1:02am

All Reader Reviews by Khader Ahmad

Khader Ahmad has posted no reviews.