Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Henry Shires (07100) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Henry Shires hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me President
Tarptent, Inc.
CityNevada City
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.tarptent.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Henry Shires

Showing 51 - 60 of 374 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...38

Forum » Thread

Re: cloudburst 3
> Hopefully the sides can be pitched close enough to the ground to keep spindrift out. The CB3 has a low fly edge--about 2.5" all the way around--so, yes, if you can manage a very small ...

In GEAR » New 2013 Tarptent Models
February 28, 8:34pm

Re: Nice
> Henry needs to get some modern Thermarests :) Very true. I'm too cheap...

February 28, 8:31pm

Re: New TT models for 2013
> Any news on the price point yet? We're not quite in production just yet although we start cutting fabric tomorrow. I wont have sewing costs for 2-3 weeks. I'll get it posted on t...

February 28, 8:29pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: re Moment DW
> Henry, Franco, will a solid inner be available for the new Moment? Yes, though it may have to wait until later summer. Our production team is pretty slammed. I'm thinking it will be m...

February 28, 8:12pm

Re: Big Agnes Scout 2
> Couldn't the back pole be angled back to follow the line of the back wall or would this make the shelter unstable? Doing that would make that shelter severely unstable. You would loos...

In GEAR » Big Agnes Scout 2
February 27, 8:35am

Re: Re: Tarptent SS1 as a tarp for 2
The SS2 inner will definitely not fit the SS1 fly. The SS1 inner will, however, fit the SS2 fly with some extra cording to allow the SS1 inner corners and apex points to reach the corresponding at...

In GEAR » Tarptent SS1 as a tarp for 2
February 26, 8:52am

SS1 fly
Thanks Franco. Just FYI to the rest of you, you will soon be able to purchase the SS1 and SS2 fly and interiors separately. -H

In GEAR » Tarptent SS1 as a tarp for 2
February 25, 7:30pm

Moment Sale Over
The sale ended today (2/23). Sorry... -H

In Gear Deals » Tarptent Moment @ 20% off
February 23, 7:51pm

Re: Semi solid inner
The SS1 is every bit as strong as any pyramid and I will argue stronger due to the shorter unsupported spans and supported ends. In a snow event, the SS1 design guarantees crush free zones at your...

In GEAR » Tarp Tent SS1 vs Duomid for Michigan Winter
February 14, 1:29pm

Re: CA - Thinning Silicone with Klean Strip Odorless Mineral Spirits Problem
We have noticed this problem too. We had a bunch of tents using similar new formulation CA solvents that just refused to dry. Finally fixed the problem by wiping the areas down with Atsko Silicone...

In GEAR » CA - Thinning Silicone with Klean Strip Odorless Mineral Spirits Problem
February 12, 5:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Henry Shires

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

TarpTent
I have never done this before but in this case I feel that we need to respond publicly to Demetri's complaint. Here is a copy of the letter we sent him today and a link to photos of the destroyed...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 11, 3:54pm