BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 4991 - 5000 of 7451 | Page: 1 ...491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 ...746

Forum » Thread

Re: Daiso stores kettles
The tea kettle was on my list to look for. None to be had. Daiso advertises 90,000 products and the Seattle store is small.

In Gear Deals » Daiso stores
January 22, 6:49pm

Never mind! :)
NM

In Gear Swap » WTB: Bivy/Bug tent for a Gatewood Cape
January 22, 5:44pm

Re: Re: pad
Corrugated plastic sheet is a great idea. Some art supply stores carry it too.

In Make Your Own Gear » frame sheet for Golite Pinnacle (or Jam)
January 22, 5:34pm

Re: What if?
Nope. You can get a PayPal debit card and spend the funds accumulated that way. They will mail you a check too. Of course you can "spend" the PayPal funds on eBay purchases or any on-line...

In Gear Swap » How to use paypal?
January 22, 5:30pm

Daiso stores
A few months ago (or more), someone mentioned the Daiso dollar stores and the UL bargains they might have. I got around to visiting the one in Seattle and had a ball. It is more like a $1.50 store....

In Gear Deals » Daiso stores
January 22, 5:11pm

Re: wood
Look for door skins, with exterior glue.

In Make Your Own Gear » frame sheet for Golite Pinnacle (or Jam)
January 22, 12:43pm

Re: suggestions for mid layer bottoms
Look at Power Stretch for insulation. I think the Sahara pants are too breathable---soft shell pants rock for cold weather hiking. I'll bet the soft shells plus the Cap1 or Cap2 will have you t...

In GEAR » suggestions for mid layer bottoms
January 22, 12:40pm

A dirty little secret about poly tarps--- they are light and {{{cheap}}}
I'm no stranger to poly tarps, but I never got around to buying one of the super cheap (and light) ones. I got a 6x8 that is green on one side and brown on the other for $3.99 and it weighs 15o...

In GEAR » A dirty little secret about poly tarps--- they are light and {{{cheap}}}
January 22, 1:27am

Re: I'd love them!
"Sherpa Sherpa!" **Sold** and PM sent.

In Gear Swap » Sherpa Adventure Gear Kala Pathar Softshell Pants, Men's Large Dark Gray
January 22, 12:55am

Re: Everclear Uses
Shakespeare wrote in MacBeth: "Wine provoketh three things: laughter, lechery.... and urine!" You left out: aphrodisiac :)

In Multiple Use Gear » Everclear Uses
January 22, 12:23am

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.