BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale MidAtlantic
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!
CityBowie
StateMaryland
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 4951 - 4960 of 6504 | Page: 1 ...487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 ...651

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: prison complex theory
"You have also leaked AlterNet and Global Research. When you get your information from radical conspiracy nuts like these, well they don't count for much." Alternet is hardly a sit...

In Chaff » Border Wall Threatens Fragile EcoPreserve
June 02, 2:20pm

Re: Re: "Craig and Nick's Excellent Adventure"
"Craig is actually laid back and easy going. Not the same person who posts here :)" So you're saying he's an instigator...... ;-)

In Post-Trip Reports » Craig and Nick's Excellent Adventure
June 01, 9:18pm

Re: Alpinlite 2.0 Bug Shelter W/ NANO
Nice setup Jay!

In GEAR » Alpinelite 2.0 Bug Shelter
June 01, 9:05pm

Re: TOM
"IMO, because alcohol is legal and, therefore, more available. If meth, heroin, etc, were all legal, I think you might find the numbers a little closer, wouldn't you agree?" "...

In Chaff » Border Wall Threatens Fragile EcoPreserve
June 01, 8:18pm

Re: Door
"Plus, you can get double duty out of the door by making it into a rain skirt!" Since it's in a V shape, wouldn't it be more of a rain diaper? ;-)

In GEAR » Just received my ZPacks Hexamid Solo Tent
June 01, 5:24pm

Re: Integral Designs Wedge eVENT Bivy REVIEW
Perhaps use trekking poles instead of the easton pole? Wouldn't be as pretty but might be just as effective.

In Editor's Roundtable » Integral Designs Wedge eVENT Bivy REVIEW
June 01, 2:59pm

Re: WTB: Ultralight Tarp...Need two one for a hammock and other a tent.
I've got an MLD hex hammock tarp, cuben, I'd sell for $210 including shipping (but not including paypal fees).

In Gear Swap » WTB: Ultralight Tarp...Need two one for a hammock and other a tent.
June 01, 1:18pm

Re: Hexamid pitching options
If you're concerned about added weather protection, I'd advise you to get the optional door that Joe makes for the Hexamid. It's cuben, exceptionally light, and does a great job of clos...

In GEAR » Just received my ZPacks Hexamid Solo Tent
June 01, 1:14pm

Re: Re: Re: ??
You talking about me or the tarp?....

In GEAR » New Cuben hammock tarp
May 31, 6:43pm

Re: ??
"what does "13 feet at the baseline" mean? i've never heard that term in reference to a tarp" I'm probably not using the proper term. Simply, on most hex hammock tarp...

In GEAR » New Cuben hammock tarp
May 31, 6:10pm

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am