Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale MidAtlantic
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!
CityBowie
StateMaryland
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 4951 - 4960 of 7148 | Page: 1 ...487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 ...715

Forum » Thread

Re: re 'Trail runners should be banned from trails'
"PS: that's maybe why they are called Trail Runners?" Actually, they used to be called Trail Ruiners. Damn Americans misspelled it when first importing them, and the new, misspelle...

In Chaff » Trail runners should be banned from trails
February 01, 7:04pm

Re: Apologies
"That said, posting intentionally provocative material so others can sit back and watch the rage is, well, the definition of trolling." Gosh Ed, I thought he posted intentionally humor...

February 01, 7:03pm

Re: Re: Trail runners should be banned from trails
"So it's not that people ruin backpacking. It's that people who wear trail runners backpacking are ruining it for everyone else. " No no, you've got it wrong. People don...

February 01, 6:56pm

Re: Re: paypal
paypal email is also on the page he links to in his post

In Gear Deals » GoLite pack raffle with pre-order of National Geographic issue
February 01, 1:16pm

Re: WTD Cocoon Hoody, Size Small
Are you sure you need a small? The XS is on sale now in the BPL shop.

In Gear Swap » WTD Cocoon Hoody, Size Small
February 01, 1:09pm

Re: Re: Re: No toothpaste
"I just brush, floss," Of course, in keeping with dual use items, I assume the floss you use this morning becomes the guylines you use tonight? ;-)

In Make Your Own Gear » Toothpaste dots
January 31, 6:01pm

Re: Re: No toothpaste
"If you don't like to spit out toothpaste in the wilderness, you can try baking soda" Or just swallow it.

In Make Your Own Gear » Toothpaste dots
January 31, 2:10pm

Re: Hmm
"The goal is to go light, so anything that helps with endurance will help us go light for longer." Divorce worked for me. I go lighter and I'm a lot happier doing it.......

In Philosophy & Technique » Training & Workout
January 31, 1:03pm

Re: Best Food Brands
None of the above. I prefer Mary Janes.

In GEAR » Best Food Brands
January 31, 10:56am

Re: New SUL Puppy
What a beautiful puppy!

In Chaff » New SUL Puppy
January 30, 8:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am