Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 4951 - 4960 of 5318 | Page: 1 ...487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 ...532

Forum » Thread

Re: try again
Either that jackpost is holding up a very small, heavy fireplace, or it is doing 'nuttin. Oh, yea...I'm jealous

In User Test Forum » test shot
January 06, 7:10pm

Re: forum problems
Greg - I see 8 posts, 3 from you, of which the last is a double-post. I was contributing and watching this tread and didn't see anything unusual, with the exception of your double, which h...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » forum problems
January 06, 3:15pm

Re: Re: Golite Ultra 20 Hack Job
Thanks All -- -- and especially Paul for knowing that there was an article here somewhere. I'll be hacking and hewing within a week or two.

In Make Your Own Gear » Golite Ultra 20 Hack Job
January 06, 2:55pm

Re: Golite Ultra 20 Hack Job
Thanks All -- ---and especially Paul for knowing there was an article here somewhere. I should be hacking and hewing in a couple of weeks.

January 06, 2:34pm

Re: Hack Job
Thom, It would take the price from $180 to $400+. It would take the time to weeks, if not months. I'm cheap and impatient.

January 06, 9:20am

Golite Ultra 20 Hack Job
...bump...

January 06, 8:55am

Re: Re: Re: Sewing Machine Thread Cone Holder
I don't have to get the copper RED HOT to bend it... And I don't carry the sewing machine while hiking.....

In Make Your Own Gear » Sewing Machine Thread Cone Holder
January 05, 4:51pm

Re: Sewing Machine Thread Cone Holder
I took easily bent copper, shaped it, and dropped it over my spool pin. It aligns with the intended thread path. This is the back of the machine.

In Make Your Own Gear » Sewing Machine Thread Cone Holder
January 05, 3:55pm

Golite Ultra 20 Hack Job
Opinions Wanted - I'm 5'9" 175#, and really like using a quilt, but I want one that is Wide. I'm a fetal postion sleeper, and a roller. I have a Cocoon Hoody and Pants for camp ...

January 05, 12:02pm

Re: Sierra Snow in September
Paul, In the Winds we got 8 days of snow out of 10 the early part of September. Then summer returned. It happens. In October with Nothing on the radar (literally) I got 6" of snow in the...

In Post-Trip Reports » jmt half trip late season
January 05, 11:05am

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm