Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

dan mchale (wildlife) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Cascadia
About Me dan mchale has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
My Website URLhttp://www.mchalepacks.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by dan mchale

Showing 491 - 500 of 547 | Page: 1 ...36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

Forum » Thread

yes, dancing
Right on. I am a convert of about 2-3 years now. I poo-hood it at first. I mostly did not like the way it made everyone out there look so manic and I did not like the clackity clak of people going ...

In Philosophy & Technique » A case for trekking poles?
January 11, 3:17pm

Don't get caught dead with....
Another post bites the dust like a cheap pair of shoes.

In GEAR » ankle support vs UL
August 27, 5:57pm

sarchasm
William, I'll get back in here when I have more time. Sorry if my editing confused things. I like those shoes Will is wearing! Looking back through my posts here it looks like I inadvertentl...

August 25, 10:47pm

shed the boots - be a man
People go through light joggers quicker than boots. You can't use the capitalist pig arguement here. I'm sure you will be pushing a sandal brand soon too. This is the poster's situa...

August 24, 12:16pm

sandals
There are many tools humans need when they go into alien environments. To say that if we did not evolve these into our being we don't need them is a bit off the mark. We don't need walking ...

August 23, 6:52pm

??
Give us a weight number. What does so darn heavy mean? Do they feel heavy when you use them or just when you weigh them? Almost anything in 13 is 'HEAVY'. I have big feet and even running s...

August 23, 5:39pm

not waterproof
Much of the silnylon on the market is not waterproof. Some actually holds water and some leaks readily. You have to test is by hanging 1/2 quart of it to see if it leaks. The good stuff does not dr...

In GEAR » "Misting" Silnylon!
July 23, 9:22pm

Go a spell

In Philosophy & Technique » Are You Spreading the UL Gospel?
July 20, 2:11pm

bug suits
In these bug discussions I rarely if ever hear of anyone carrying a bug suit. I especially like wearing the pants over baggy shorts. They don't weigh much at all for what they do.

In Philosophy & Technique » Mosquitos...
July 11, 6:39pm

wildlife under rocks
Maybe if people notice the communities they are trashing when they start moving rocks around, the more sensitive among us ( like the ones that had ant farms ) will still carry a few stakes just in ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » stake sale at interesting time...
July 11, 11:59am

All Reader Reviews by dan mchale

dan mchale has posted no reviews.