Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

dan mchale (wildlife) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Cascadia
About Me dan mchale has not added a biography yet.
My Website URL

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by dan mchale

Showing 491 - 500 of 547 | Page: 1 ...36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

Forum » Thread

yes, dancing
Right on. I am a convert of about 2-3 years now. I poo-hood it at first. I mostly did not like the way it made everyone out there look so manic and I did not like the clackity clak of people going ...

In Philosophy & Technique » A case for trekking poles?
January 11, 3:17pm

Don't get caught dead with....
Another post bites the dust like a cheap pair of shoes.

In GEAR » ankle support vs UL
August 27, 5:57pm

William, I'll get back in here when I have more time. Sorry if my editing confused things. I like those shoes Will is wearing! Looking back through my posts here it looks like I inadvertentl...

August 25, 10:47pm

shed the boots - be a man
People go through light joggers quicker than boots. You can't use the capitalist pig arguement here. I'm sure you will be pushing a sandal brand soon too. This is the poster's situa...

August 24, 12:16pm

There are many tools humans need when they go into alien environments. To say that if we did not evolve these into our being we don't need them is a bit off the mark. We don't need walking ...

August 23, 6:52pm

Give us a weight number. What does so darn heavy mean? Do they feel heavy when you use them or just when you weigh them? Almost anything in 13 is 'HEAVY'. I have big feet and even running s...

August 23, 5:39pm

not waterproof
Much of the silnylon on the market is not waterproof. Some actually holds water and some leaks readily. You have to test is by hanging 1/2 quart of it to see if it leaks. The good stuff does not dr...

In GEAR » "Misting" Silnylon!
July 23, 9:22pm

Go a spell

In Philosophy & Technique » Are You Spreading the UL Gospel?
July 20, 2:11pm

bug suits
In these bug discussions I rarely if ever hear of anyone carrying a bug suit. I especially like wearing the pants over baggy shorts. They don't weigh much at all for what they do.

In Philosophy & Technique » Mosquitos...
July 11, 6:39pm

wildlife under rocks
Maybe if people notice the communities they are trashing when they start moving rocks around, the more sensitive among us ( like the ones that had ant farms ) will still carry a few stakes just in ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » stake sale at interesting time...
July 11, 11:59am

All Reader Reviews by dan mchale

dan mchale has posted no reviews.