BPL Community Profile

Jason Elsworth (jephoto) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Zealand
About Me Jason Elsworth has not added a biography yet.
CityWellington
CountryNew Zealand
My Website URLhttp://www.jasonelsworth.co.nz

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Elsworth

Showing 491 - 500 of 902 | Page: 1 ...41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ...91

Forum » Thread

Microadventure" Challenge
I have really been enjoying the excellent micro adventure videos you have been posting on your blog and you have inspired me to do some of my own over the next few months.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » "Microadventure" Challenge
August 26, 3:43am

How many packs do you own?
12 collected over the past 30 years. That includes day packs, and they are now used by our family of four. I am still planning on another this year, maybe the new one from HMG :). The GG Gorilla is...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How many packs do you own?
August 26, 2:07am

INFJ
I- 89 N - 100 F - 25 J - 44 In the past I was usually an INTJ. Interestingly I am currently reading a book on Jungian psychology, so this is perhaps something of a synchronicity.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » A Real Personality Profile of a Lighweight Backpacker (instead of demographic sketch)
August 23, 3:59pm

Large pyramid tent in wind
The polar mids are rather a different beast from the UL versions http://www.oneplanet.com.au/polar/206-polar-tents.html. If I wanted a large, light shelter for high winds I would probably favou...

In GEAR » Large pyramid tent in wind
August 23, 1:15am

mids
From my experience with small mids my main concern, after making sure if is pegged down as securely as possible, would be the centre pole as they can really flex in strong winds. Ryan jordam recent...

In GEAR » Large pyramid tent in wind
August 22, 9:06pm

Owners of 2-person Tarptents: please comment
I have a Squall that I use for Summer, low level father and son trips. Condensation has not been too bad. However, drafts have always seemed to me the Tarptent's Achilles heel. One (expensive)...

In Gear Swap » Owners of 2-person Tarptents: please comment
August 20, 1:23am

mats
if you are really committed you could try sleeping on your floor at home for a few months and see of you adapt. However as you didn't get into over the whole jmt it might not work for you. afte...

In GEAR » Sleep Mat
August 18, 1:09am

Snow in Wellington
Now we've even got our own ski slope http://www.stuff.co.nz/5453087/Skiing-on-Mt-Kaukau-Wellington

In Chaff » Snow in Wellington
August 16, 1:23am

Shoe set up for hiking in mud?
I haven't yet used trail runners in any of New Zealand's most notorious mud spots, but this is one time when I would consider longer gaiters. Other issues are that trail runners may get suc...

In GEAR » Shoe set up for hiking in mud?
August 14, 3:59pm

trailstar linelocs
My Duomid was about 15% over spec, but the Tstar was spot on. With the Duomid I did try some lighter cord than the original it came with, but found I was experiencing some slippage, so I went back ...

In GEAR » trailstar linelocs
August 12, 7:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Jason Elsworth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
Arrived quickly all the way to New Zealand and looks very well made.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 16, 4:11am