BPL Community Profile

Jason Elsworth (jephoto) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Zealand
About Me Jason Elsworth has not added a biography yet.
CityWellington
CountryNew Zealand
My Website URLhttp://www.jasonelsworth.co.nz

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Elsworth

Showing 491 - 500 of 893 | Page: 1 ...41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ...90

Forum » Thread

trailstar linelocs
My Duomid was about 15% over spec, but the Tstar was spot on. With the Duomid I did try some lighter cord than the original it came with, but found I was experiencing some slippage, so I went back ...

In GEAR » trailstar linelocs
August 12, 7:25pm

Montane minimus
New I think from montane. Reports on pertex shield look promising so far

In GEAR » Rain Jacket-- No Price Limit?
August 09, 4:32pm

How do you carry your MFT?
I don't own one, but these look promising, if they are big enough for your set up. I am planning on switching from 35mm to a 4/3 later this year and will look at getting one of these. http:/...

In Photography » How do you carry your MFT?
August 05, 4:19pm

Have no words - Co-op
That's a great story. On another track I have sometimes wondered in the past if BPL could become a Co-op of some sort.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Have no words...
August 01, 8:28pm

Woman charged with misdemeanor for having a vegetable garden
She will have a trial by jury http://fija.org/ I have just started our first worm farm and hope to start growing my own veggies soon. Growing up my parents and grandparents all grew massive a...

In Chaff » Woman charged with misdemeanor for having a vegetable garden
July 10, 6:36pm

Tigoat ptarmigan
Many people have been very happy with their Ti Goat bivys. I have a Superlight and think the side zip is very useful, but I really like the look of the hood on the TiGoat bivy (as it looks like you...

In GEAR » MLD superlight bivy (all net hood)
July 10, 3:45pm

ULTIMATE Gear Review
Does anyone else get the sense that he is parodying us? I hope this is the case, but I fear it is not:)

In GEAR » ULTIMATE Gear Review
July 07, 9:59pm

Why is a stove part of an "ultralight" system <3 days?
Very interesting thread. I have to follow a mainly wheat free, sugar free, caffeine free,low GI, fairly hight protein diet diet at all times, so I am always interested in new food ideas. Calories a...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why is a stove part of an "ultralight" system <3 days?
July 04, 5:25pm

Why is a stove part of an "ultralight" system &lt;3 days?
Please don't withdraw your question. I would love to see a suggested Raw food menu for a three day hike. How long can raw spouts be safely kept out of the fridge, or can you grow them as you go...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why is a stove part of an "ultralight" system <3 days?
July 03, 8:27pm

Why is a stove part of an "ultralight" system &lt;3 days?
I can easily survive on raw veg & water for 3 days If I tried this I wouldn't last a day without needing to be rescued. Ray Jardine was very into the whole Raw Food thing for a time, don...

July 03, 6:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Jason Elsworth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
Arrived quickly all the way to New Zealand and looks very well made.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 16, 4:11am