BPL Community Profile

Andy Anderson (ianders) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Part time backpacker, only a few trips a year. Most trips to the mountains of North Carolina.
CityMyrtle Beach
StateSouth Carolina
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Andy Anderson

Showing 491 - 500 of 572 | Page: 1 ...39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Forum » Thread

Options for 25" Wide Sleeping Pads
I would like to find a sleeping pad that is 25" wide. Are there any options that are reasonably "lightweight" and will compact pretty small. I currently use a Big Anges Insulated A...

In GEAR » Options for 25" Wide Sleeping Pads
December 18, 5:02pm

Message to anybody with EB Downlight Sweater
I bought an EB Downlight Sweater off of gear swap a few months ago. It was the first edition in ascent blue. I was unhappy with the down leaking out and thought the color was very shiny/flashy. ...

In GEAR » Message to anybody with EB Downlight Sweater
December 18, 4:24pm

my opinion
This is my technique: Get all of your gear together and put it on the table or counter about a week before your trip. Each time you walk by your gear, look at and find something around the hous...

In Gear Lists » Trying to go Ultralight
December 17, 2:36pm

I'll take the Prolite Regular
I'll take the prolite regular. Sending PM.

In Gear Swap » Lets get insulated!
December 16, 4:28pm

I 2nd Javan Dempsey
I haven't bought a quilt from Javan yet, but have discussed it with him several times. He is a super cool guy, send him a PM. Seems more than willing to discuss ith with you. When I make the...

In GEAR » Trying to decide on a quilt...need advice
December 16, 2:31pm

WTB: Down Pants (Mens Medium)
Looking for a pair of Mens Medium (32"x32") mens down pants. Let me know what you got.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Down Pants (Mens Medium)
December 13, 5:21pm

Best Price on Down Pants
Looking for a pair of mens medium (32"x32") down pants to extend the temperature rating on my sleeping bag. Who has the best price?

In GEAR » Best Price on Down Pants
December 13, 5:19pm

Are quilts for side sleepers?
Thinking about switching to a quilt. I am a side sleeper and stomach sleeper. I am 5'10", 170lb, 32" waist, 40" chest. What size quilt will I need and will I have a problem wi...

In GEAR » Are quilts for side sleepers?
December 12, 8:16pm

Got one if you want it.
I have the Insulated Air Cora Pad (72" x 20" x 2.5") bought it in the spring, used it 3 nights. Looks brand new. No leaks or problems. Shipped to you for $55. Sent PM. Edit: Y...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Big Agnes Air Core Sleeping Pad.
December 12, 7:33pm

Bump
$70 shipped

In Gear Swap » 20 Degree Down bag, Under 3 LB, $80.00
December 11, 7:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Andy Anderson

Andy Anderson has posted no reviews.