BPL Community Profile

Eric Lundquist (cobberman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern Colorado
About Me Eric Lundquist has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
StateCO
My PDF Gear List3-Season Sierra

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Lundquist

Showing 491 - 500 of 665 | Page: 1 ...41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ...67

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: URGENT: Final LOT of BPL Gear Shop Liquidation Sale in Bozeman Available to Ship
And I'd want some of that fabric.

In Gear Swap » URGENT: Final LOT of BPL Gear Shop Liquidation Sale in Bozeman Available to Ship
August 19, 1:51pm

Re: Do I need a smart phone?
Best of both worlds. We purchased a no-contract phone with Virgin Mobile which has the Android OS on it as well as GPS etc. The plans recently went up but are still quite low compared to the ma...

In Chaff » Do I need a smart phone?
August 19, 1:49pm

Re: Owners of 2-person Tarptents: please comment
For other manufacturers, you could consider the Big Agnes Flycreek UL2 it's at the exact upper limit of your budget and is a 2lb 2oz + stakes shelter according to REI's stats. Not a bad se...

In Gear Swap » Owners of 2-person Tarptents: please comment
August 19, 1:39pm

Re: General 3-Season Alpine/Sub-Alpine List
@Andy F - I'll see if I can find one at my local stores. I've thought about it before and it makes more sense to me now. I usually don't like my drinks piping hot anyway and have to w...

In Gear Lists » General 3-Season Alpine/Sub-Alpine List
August 19, 1:30pm

General 3-Season Alpine/Sub-Alpine List
This is my gear list for general 3-season alpine/sub-alpine backpacking. I've been slowly evolving into UL for about 10 years now and this represents what I'm at currently. My locale for ...

In Gear Lists » General 3-Season Alpine/Sub-Alpine List
August 19, 11:13am

test links
Spreadsheet PDF Profile

In User Test Forum » test links
August 19, 11:08am

Re: Squat Strap
The picture you provided kinda made me chuckle but it's actually a pretty simple idea and something I'll have to consider. Must make it a lot easier to do your business when it's raining.

In Make Your Own Gear » Squat Strap
August 19, 10:32am

Re: Spam
I was hoping for a BPL Sherpa!

In Gear Deals » Promotional Coupons only available here at Backpackinglight.com - Free Gear + Free Shipping = Happy Camper
August 18, 10:24am

Re: Re: the best place to keep dr. bronners soap? i think i got it
For filling them up many of the contacts/dry-eye types have a removable insert that I usually take out. If the viscosity is too much just put a nail or other object in there and twist it around a ...

In GEAR » the best place to keep dr. bronners soap? i think i got it
August 17, 3:19pm

Re: time to cough it up luv.
Peter do you got a picture of this setup? I'd very much like to ditch the glass container that my tincture came in.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Persistent blister on heal
August 17, 12:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Lundquist

Eric Lundquist has posted no reviews.