BPL Community Profile

Eric Lundquist (cobberman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern Colorado
About Me Eric Lundquist has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
StateCO
My PDF Gear List3-Season Sierra

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Lundquist

Showing 491 - 500 of 658 | Page: 1 ...41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: Spam
I was hoping for a BPL Sherpa!

In Gear Deals » Promotional Coupons only available here at Backpackinglight.com - Free Gear + Free Shipping = Happy Camper
August 18, 10:24am

Re: Re: the best place to keep dr. bronners soap? i think i got it
For filling them up many of the contacts/dry-eye types have a removable insert that I usually take out. If the viscosity is too much just put a nail or other object in there and twist it around a ...

In GEAR » the best place to keep dr. bronners soap? i think i got it
August 17, 3:19pm

Re: time to cough it up luv.
Peter do you got a picture of this setup? I'd very much like to ditch the glass container that my tincture came in.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Persistent blister on heal
August 17, 12:59pm

test copy
Condition: 9/10 Older

In User Test Forum » test copy
August 16, 9:11pm

Thru-Hike Camera
What are you planning on taking pictures of and how many photos to you expect between charges? Also, hat price to you put on photo quality? If you're willing to compromise you could use t...

In Photography » Thru hike camera
August 16, 11:07am

WTB: Luggage type bags
Another great resource is the blog at http://www.practicalhacks.com/. Look at the bag reviews specifically. Another one would be the onebagger website.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Luggage type bags
June 26, 8:30pm

Re: Anyone know a custom jacket maker?
http://beyondclothing.com/ The company will taylor their garments based off of your measurements and adding some options such as pit-zips, pockets, etc. They've been expanding their selecti...

In GEAR » Anyone know a custom jacket maker?
June 06, 1:54pm

Re: Need a short cut for baffles
I've read here or elsewhere that you can wrap the baffle material over a piece of cardboard or masonite cut to your baffle size 3" and then cut the material so that they are uniform in size.

In Make Your Own Gear » Need a short cut for baffles
June 04, 2:41pm

Re: ul camera: Sony NEX
I second the recommendation of the Sony NEX system. I have had one for about 6 months and we just got my wife the s95 for an upcoming trip. They are both great cameras but I would recommend the N...

In GEAR » ul camera
June 03, 1:51pm

Re: Wtb- wish list
Greetings fellow Lundquist! While I'm not willing to part with my Phantom or NeoAir, I did pick mine up at REI garage sales about a year ago. If you have a local store near you it might be wo...

In Gear Swap » Wtb- wish list
June 03, 1:43pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Lundquist

Eric Lundquist has posted no reviews.