Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Eric Lundquist (cobberman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern Colorado
About Me Eric Lundquist has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
StateCO
My PDF Gear List3-Season Sierra

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Lundquist

Showing 491 - 500 of 680 | Page: 1 ...41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ...68

Forum » Thread

Re: Attaching Photon to Beenie
I haven't had the need myself but you could attach some Velcro to the Photon and to the beanie. I'd put the fuzzy side on the hat so it doesn't snag on itself.

In Make Your Own Gear » Attaching Photon to Beenie
September 07, 1:23pm

Re: Headlamp recommendation?
I carry an e+light when I'm confident there will not be any hiking at night. If there's a possibility of needing to find trail I bring my Black Diamond Spot. It's a bit heavier but so...

In GEAR » Headlamp recommendation?
September 06, 2:58pm

Re: Ridge Rest Pad - How Do You Carry It?
Greg, I used to carry a Prolite 3 inside my Granite Gear Virga. I let it unfurl to fill the perimeter of the bag and then loaded my gear in after. Many people use the same technique with closed c...

In GEAR » Ridge Rest Pad - How Do You Carry It?
August 30, 5:19pm

Re: rum runner fuel flasks
I've got the 8oz size and after a week in the container it's starting to look a little milky with some bubbles forming in the plastic on the inside layer. I'm using Crown brand denatur...

In GEAR » containers for fuel alcohol
August 28, 4:24pm

Re: Chris Zimmer creation "The Eugeneius Pack"
What a pack! This looks better than any pack I think I've ever seen before. What did this set you back?

In GEAR » Chris Zimmer creation "The Eugeneius Pack"
August 27, 11:10pm

Re: 4th Annual BPL GGG
I'm liking the location. Much easier for me to get to this time. I just gotta make sure no family comes during the same weekend!

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 4th Annual BPL GGG
August 27, 10:52am

Re: Easy overnight near Sacramento
Two hours puts you almost to the Desolation Wilderness. Twin-Lakes is within your round-trip mileage and Island Lake is just a little further uphill. I've never been but I've put it on my...

In Post-Trip Reports » Easy overnight near Sacramento
August 26, 4:55pm

Re: Re: "Pancake" Zooms?
I have to say that the Panny shooters have had a great lineup of lenses and this one is really nice. I typically restrict myself to the 16mm prime on my NEX because of it's small size but it m...

In Photography » "Pancake" Zooms?
August 26, 11:00am

Re: Beginning UL'er, too early for a pack purchase?
I would recommend weighing your gear and also putting what you would normally carry into a cardboard box and measure what volume this gear actually takes up. It will give you a better idea of what...

In GEAR » Beginning UL'er, too early for a pack purchase?
August 26, 10:52am

Re: heading out this Friday... what should I leave behind?
Gear/Category weight (oz) Sleeping System : thermarest ventra quilt (l) 36.3 3/4 length ridgerest 9.1 - NIX thermarest prolite (xs) 8 Sea-to-Summit silk travel liner 6.4 - NIX Shelter Sys...

In Gear Lists » heading out this Friday... what should I leave behind?
August 25, 12:05pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Lundquist

Eric Lundquist has posted no reviews.