BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 491 - 500 of 656 | Page: 1 ...41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ...66

Forum » Thread

Yep
Tigoat and Gossamer Gear have poles in your desired weight range. I think also Black Diamond. Trekking poles are great. Most people will say that. They just make hiking easier. They get the weight ...

In GEAR » Trekking poles ?
April 03, 11:36pm

Very nice
Thanks for sharing again.

In Editor's Roundtable » Home Away From Home In Argentina’s Lake District: Global Test Photo Essay
April 03, 11:30pm

Hat
Sunday Afternoon Adventure hat. I tried one on the other day. Total protection (as much as a hat can offer) but also major dork factor too. I'm a small guy and the hugeness of the hat is unmist...

In GEAR » Windshirts and sun hats!
April 01, 8:57pm

Ha!
It's the NEW cotton. Cool and comfy. And named after some Italian painter. Rock on.

In Editor's Roundtable » Canovaccio: Natural, Sustainable Pack Fabrics
April 01, 8:52pm

Re: black specks
OK Dan. Thanks for the clarification on that. Good to know what I'm looking at.

In GEAR » Cuben - The 422 mm hydrostatic head dirty little secret
April 01, 8:29pm

Yep, you are right
Nick, I am sometimes slow to pull the trigger. I needed a kick in the butt and I'm glad you brought it on. Gonna go find my best deal on the Salomons and get em' here soon. Thanks for the p...

In GEAR » The Trail Runner Thread
April 01, 8:27pm

Re: Re: Chairs
Got one of BA Cyclone's to start using this year. Much lighter than your expectations. Used it in the house and it's not bad at all. -But the real treat is the Thermarest Lounge. Only probl...

In GEAR » I would lie, cheat, and steal for an UL camp chair!!!!!!!
April 01, 12:01am

Re: Re: Thermarest Compack VS Big Agnes Cyclone
Ya, I weighed the same thing (BA Cyclone). Haven't used it yet except in the house. It'll do the job. Wish the Thermarest Lounge was lighter though. It is a treat after being on the trail.

In GEAR » Thermarest Compack Chair Kit???
March 31, 11:56pm

REI
I was on vacation and I went to my local REI on Monday and looked at many shoes, amoung them, the Montrail Rogue Racer and Sabino, Salomon XA Comp 5 and XA Pro 3D Ultra 2, Vasque Mindbender, Saucon...

In GEAR » The Trail Runner Thread
March 31, 8:42pm

Re: re:
Matthew, just got home from work. I have a normal foot. Size 8.5 and D width. So, I guess I'd consider myself normal or average. The Mindbender was OK. But it didn't really hold your foot, ...

In GEAR » First trail runners - Vasque Mindbenders?
March 31, 8:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.