BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 491 - 500 of 629 | Page: 1 ...41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ...63

Forum » Thread

Side Sleeper
I'm also a sprawler. I'm known to splay out in all sort of ways, mostly on my side. I'm 6'3 plus change, and with bent knees I can cover up some space. I've also been looking at...

In GEAR » Quilt versus mummy sleeping bags
June 20, 8:26pm

Shorts
Hey Derek, I don't have any for sale but thought I'd chime in anyway. The ExOfficio Ventr Skimmer shorts are pretty awesome lightweight shorts. They're a little pricey brand new but you...

In Gear Swap » WTB: shirts/pants/shorts for heat - Air Strip, RailRiders, Sahara, etc
June 20, 10:39am

Not a hoax
It was on TV about 2 months ago (that must make it real! haha!). The series of NOVA specials is pretty interesting actually, lots of bleeding edge type of science, physics, etc. The whole 'e...

In Chaff » Eternal Life?
June 17, 12:13pm

Re: I'll take it
All yours Andy. I'll get them in the mail asap! Jacob.

In Gear Swap » PIF: Couple of small things
June 16, 7:07pm

Re: FS: WM Highlite
Nice bag, nicer price!

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Highlite
June 16, 5:46pm

PIF: Couple of small things
- Squishy Bowl set (cup + bowl) - MSR camp towell Both new. Both will go to same person. First to post and claim them gets 'em. Typical PIF concept... blah blah blah :) If you are the first...

In Gear Swap » PIF: Couple of small things
June 16, 5:45pm

Re: Cleaning a Platypus Hose
I third the air pump technique for preventative maintenance. If the hose is black it might be time to replace it :) If the lovely biofilm living inside there has taken up residence in/under the ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Cleaning platypus hose
June 16, 2:20pm

Re: Re: Re: White Mountains (California)
@Bob, yeah the marmots... my truck is marmot-proof 24/7. My radiator hoses are wrapped in hardware cloth. I think it works, at least I've never had a chewed hose. It was a PITA to rig up though...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » White Mountains (California)
June 15, 11:40am

Re: White Mountains (California)
Jay, the Sierras steal most of the thunder of course, but the California Whites are neat and different. BTW, in case anyone else is pondering this... thanks to Chris and the rangers at Inyo I ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » White Mountains (California)
June 06, 2:33pm

Really Nice
Great job, Ryan. This is nice. I'm too many beers in right now to speak coherently, but I thought I would mention that I came across another layer that provided some detail on hiking trails ...

In On the Web » My feature rich backcountry mapping site.
June 04, 9:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am