BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale MidAtlantic
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!
CityBowie
StateMaryland
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 4801 - 4810 of 6564 | Page: 1 ...472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 ...657

Forum » Thread

Re: UL REI STYLE - Yes it CAN Be Done
"This is reminding me of a Whiteblaze thread." Can I take it I'm not the only one who thinks more and more BPL threads turn out this way lately? Lot o' hating/fighting going on...

In GEAR » UL REI STYLE - Yes it CAN Be Done
July 19, 12:18pm

Re: Advantages of living after 50!
Well, I just flat out disagree with #9! In fact, at 50, sex without glasses is preferable ... for my partner anyway!

In Chaff » Advantages of living after 50!
July 19, 9:11am

Re: WARNING; DON'T LET YOUR LITTLE GIRL
Very, very cool. You do realize, people are gonna be asking......... Better start working on your price list......

In GEAR » WARNING; DON'T LET YOUR LITTLE GIRL
July 18, 9:47pm

Re: RE: "WARNING; DON'T LET YOUR LITTLE GIRL"
"Wow, wish I were a little girl (almost). :)" You just don't know the amount of restraint I'm using right now..... ;-)

In GEAR » WARNING; DON'T LET YOUR LITTLE GIRL
July 18, 9:46pm

Re: Re: How about a hammock forum?
Gosh, Greg, seems your nerves were touched as well. Not sure what you meant by the 'based on the flames' comment, but I see no flames in this thread at all. Also not sure why you're ...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » How about a hammock forum?
July 18, 3:44pm

Re: Feel the love
"That way, we can keep all of our hammock ramblings in one place. :)" +1. As a some time (often time) hammocker, I'd love to see a hammock forum here. Cross pollination is not a ba...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » How about a hammock forum?
July 18, 2:09pm

Hyperlite Mountain Gear Pack-mods
Hi Mike, Understand completely. I'm one of those guys who doesn't use the side pockets for water, but instead to put things in I want easy access to. So I'm not a fan of the slanted ...

In Gear Deals » Hyperlite Mountain Gear Inc.
July 17, 11:16am

Re: Re: Re: Hyperlite Mountain Gear Pack Pictures
Thanks Mike, personally glad to hear they're made on this side of the ocean. Another question. Do you do mods on your packs, or only stock?

July 17, 10:06am

Re: Hyperlite Mountain Gear Pack Pictures
Hi Mike, Glad to see you're on here answering questions and paying attention to the community! One quick question, where are your packs made? Take care, Doug

July 17, 8:53am

Re: Friday funny
Thanks for the smile Mike!

In Chaff » Friday funny
July 16, 7:22am

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am