BPL Community Profile

Randy Nelson (rlnunix) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Rockies
About Me Randy Nelson has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Randy Nelson

Showing 481 - 490 of 613 | Page: 1 ...40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ...62

Forum » Thread

Minpin
Craig, I'm sincerely very happy that your dog wasn't seriously hurt. But I'm curious as to what you think the lesson learned is here?

In Chaff » So my dog fell off a cliff tonight...
March 26, 12:09am

Links
Glad to hear it, Eric!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Annoying links in our text
March 24, 3:09pm

Surf canyon
Eric, Try this to uninstall Surf Canyon. It's a browser extension related to searching. It sounds more like it can't find or correctly interpet the link so it's going into search mode. ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Annoying links in our text
March 23, 1:12am

Ahren
I just read the thread and I have to say I saw it coming when I read his post but I'm still disappointed. A simple "you might want to lurk for a bit to see what the knowledge level is here...

In GEAR » Friendly expertise on camping. Please READ!!
March 22, 11:51pm

Kettle
I have a Ti-Tri which I love but I still the Kettle is pretty cool and will be picking one up in the future. And have pointed some of my buddies at it. It may not replace the Ti-Tri but what can I ...

In GEAR » The Kettle is coming !
March 19, 9:08pm

Maps
I keep the "real" map (copy or original)in my pack along with two copies. And one in my pocket that I use while walking. My trips are generally weekenders and I kept running into people ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Where to keep the map while walking?
March 15, 12:42pm

Setup?
What stove/pot/wind screen do you use? I do just like Jason on the trail which is generally 8000'+. I haven't noticed any obvious difference up to just under 12,000'. But I've been ...

In GEAR » alcohol stoves/boil times 10K ft
March 08, 8:14pm

40% as well
I wonder if the 40% code discount is going to hold up. This is at the top of the clearance page. If it does, those are some fantastic deals. Clearance Closet Welcome to the GoLite Clearance C...

In Gear Deals » Golite Huge Clearance - Up to 70% off, example 2008 Pinnacle $39
March 04, 9:56am

IPAs
Sorry for a short thread jack. Thanks for the info on the Brew Free. I've had that at Great American Beer Fest. Really good. Technically, Gubna is a Imperial IPA but you are right. It is exc...

In Photo Gallery » 3rd Annual BPLers GGG: Henry Coe State Park 2011
February 28, 5:09pm

IPAs?
Great pics. Looks like a fun time was had. One question? What brand are the IPAs in Jeremy's pack?

In Photo Gallery » 3rd Annual BPLers GGG: Henry Coe State Park 2011
February 28, 3:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Randy Nelson

Randy Nelson has posted no reviews.