BPL Community Profile

Randy Nelson (rlnunix) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Rockies
About Me Randy Nelson has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Randy Nelson

Showing 481 - 490 of 583 | Page: 1 ...40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59

Forum » Thread

Sil
I don't have any experience with it but am interested in one. I was talking to Henry about something else and mentioned it. He said if I wanted to get one I should order it right away. That was...

In GEAR » Sublite Sil
January 12, 8:56am

Sidewinder
A Caldera Sidewinder will: http://www.traildesigns.com/stoves/caldera-sidewinder

In GEAR » Need a wood burning stove to fit into a pot.
January 08, 2:42pm

Kooka DAM
I can't speak to warm temperatures as I was out of action for the summer and have only used it for spring and fall but the Kooka Bay DAM seems to be tough enough. I also pick up before I put up...

In GEAR » Kooka Bay/Downmat questions
January 07, 8:11pm

Hysson
Cute pup Mary! He looks right in his element. Where did the name Hysson come from? Kai is short for Kairi which is some video game character my kids named her after. She's the small one in the ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » My dog is almost full grown and she got a new pack
January 07, 6:33pm

Kai
Yep, she's a Golden. Kai, the Trail Queen. She's a fantastic trail dog with unlimited energy and tackles any obstacles confidently. Unfortunately, she's not the best camp dog. She's...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » My dog is almost full grown and she got a new pack
January 07, 1:52pm

Ordering
Lawson, are we supposed to be waiting for the 14th to order or emailing you?

In Gear Deals » Titanium Tent Stakes
January 07, 1:29pm

Pup
Congrats on your hiking buddy Jack. Nice dog. You didn't mention her name. Don't worry about her energy level. That will come down in 8 years or so. :) There's nothing like a good trail...

January 05, 10:45pm

Double bags
Mark, I'm in almost the same situation as you. To this point, all my winter overnights have been to nice, warm, backcountry huts. This year I was planning to take a winter camping class but hav...

In Winter Hiking » VBL allow you to lower bag rating so to speak
January 04, 2:00pm

Favs
Caldera Ti-Tri: Love having the wood burning option. And wind is no longer much of an issue. TT Rainshadow 2: Lots of room for me and my dog(s) and very little weight penalty over 2P shelters. ...

In GEAR » Your Best Gear of 2010
December 30, 4:59pm

Shipping
David, It's free shipping to my house (over $75). If you want to pay for shipping from Colorado to Canada, I'll re-ship it for you. Randy

In Gear Deals » Golite.com--40% off
December 28, 3:43pm

All Reader Reviews by Randy Nelson

Randy Nelson has posted no reviews.