BPL Community Profile

Randy Nelson (rlnunix) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Rockies
About Me Randy Nelson has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Randy Nelson

Showing 481 - 490 of 660 | Page: 1 ...40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ...66

Forum » Thread

Tarps
Very nice, David.

In GEAR » Best tarp under $50?
July 30, 8:36pm

Code
I just tried it and it worked.

In Gear Deals » Backcountryedge 20% Off
July 29, 7:57am

Tenkara Blog
Nice blog Jason. I've been wanting to pick up a Tenkara rod and give it a try and it just got bumped to the top of my wish list.

In On the Web » A Tenkara Blog
July 26, 3:38pm

Box Canyon
Dondo, I'm trying to determine where you got stopped. I made it to the point where you are heading down the left side of the creek for a while, and you have to step over a hole in the trail tha...

In Post-Trip Reports » Lost Creek: Box Canyon
July 25, 10:23am

Beer
"Making your own beer is the way to go. Any style you feel like drinking, you can make it. 5 gallons of beer for ~$20 or less." Man, not where I live. I haven't made anything but I...

In Philosophy & Technique » Why do A-holes drink light beer?
June 30, 9:08am

posers
Thanks guys, looks like the Pinnacle is back in the rotation! :)

In Philosophy & Technique » Buy the Newest, Lightest, Shiniest Gear Or You Could Die
June 25, 6:40pm

Light beer
I don't think it's a snobbery thing. I do the adopt-a-road thing and I rarely see a full strength beer can. It's easily 95%+ light beer cans. And the big leader, by a long shot, is Keys...

In Philosophy & Technique » Why do A-holes drink light beer?
June 25, 6:37pm

Poser
"Actually, Diane had it right---the word is "poseur" and not "poser." Feel free to check your Webster's. In the interest of a encouraging a more literate hiking crowd.....

In Philosophy & Technique » Buy the Newest, Lightest, Shiniest Gear Or You Could Die
June 23, 6:16pm

Gear
"I have far more respect for the grizzly guy with an old Kelty external frame with pine pitch all over it from 30+ years of doing it than someone with a shiny new Golite." I guess if I...

June 23, 4:19pm

How do you store your down air mattress?
How do you store your down air mattress? I usually need a few puffs of breath after using the pumphouse bag to get it inflated where I want it. When I get home I spread it out and pump a little air...

In GEAR » How do you store your down air mattress?
June 17, 7:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Randy Nelson

Randy Nelson has posted no reviews.