BPL Community Profile

Randy Nelson (rlnunix) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Rockies
About Me Randy Nelson has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Randy Nelson

Showing 481 - 490 of 644 | Page: 1 ...40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ...65

Forum » Thread

LCW this weekend
Thanks for info guys. Randy/Eric. I haven't decided where I'm going yet but if you see a guy being towed by a Golden Retriever, that will be me. Hope to see you on the trail.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Goose Creek TH Loop Map
May 23, 9:14pm

Dead fall
Don't worry about the dead fall then. I thought that was recent info. The trail was fine in September. The snow is a lot more likely to be an issue. Hopefully we'll have some warm weather t...

May 21, 3:04pm

Re: Deadfall along Hankins Pass trail
When I did that loop last September there wasn't any dead fall to speak of. At least from the Lake Park/Hankins Pass to Goose Creek TH section. But we did have very strong winds earlier this sp...

May 21, 9:59am

LCW
I'll be interested to see what Christopher finds this weekend. We're at 8600' about 10 miles as the crow flies from LCW. We've had over a foot of snow in the last week. Including 4&...

May 21, 12:14am

Jackorack
Thanks Doug. I'll be interested to see what you think after taking it out.

In GEAR » FF Jackorack - initial impression
May 02, 9:48pm

Combining vest and jacket
Bob mentioned combining a vest and jacket for more versatility. But do you then need to go up a size in the jacket to avoid compressing the down in the vest? If you did, then you'd have a loose...

In GEAR » What defines a down sweater?
April 29, 10:58am

Disregard.
Disregard. Found what I was looking for.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Large WM Flight or FF Hyperion Jacket
April 28, 5:00pm

WM & FF
WM stuff sells here all the time. I don't see FF stuff too often but I wouldn't worry about anything light being too high end.

In Gear Swap » Want to know
April 27, 10:33am

Pics?
What, no pics???

In GEAR » My New Spinnshelter!
April 26, 10:26pm

Survival tent
"From the bugproof comments I get that the shelter is not meant to be as much on the emergency side as some put it." You could be right as the title does say "one person tent"...

In GEAR » One person tent - survival use
April 24, 9:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Randy Nelson

Randy Nelson has posted no reviews.