Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ryan C (radio_guy) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Alaska
About Me Ryan C has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListZion Traverse 2013

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan C

Showing 481 - 490 of 518 | Page: 1 ...33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

Forum » Thread

BPL forum addiciton, snake smell
I find myself reading more than posting. Sometimes I am so addicted I have to force myself not to be on this site for a couple of weeks or I would never go outside. Edit again: The main reason t...

In GEAR » I need some tent advice
May 26, 10:41pm

Tyvek, clean the tent
Wow, people post fast on here! Cary: I did try using one of those emergency space blankets but that caused me to sweat pretty bad and thus contributed to the condensation level horribly on one o...

May 26, 10:32pm

Moment, SL1, cleaning the old tent
Nate: I have considered the BA Fly Creek but it is $$$ compared to the $180 SL1. To clarify, I intend to keep the Moment because it is soooo cool but am interested in the SL1 for car and airplane c...

May 26, 10:27pm

I need some tent advice
Ok all you hardcore Tarptent fans out there, you are probably all gonna want to shoot me after this! I got back a week and a half ago from a 8 day camping and backpacking trip in Smoky Mountains...

May 26, 10:02pm

Lumix ZS7/TZ10
I just went through the whole "searching for a new camera" game and decided on the Panasonic Lumix ZS7 /TZ10. Selling points for me were the Leica 25mm wide angle lens with 12x optical zo...

In GEAR » Camera ideas? HD + light weight + 10Megapixel + Zoooooom
May 26, 9:21pm

FS: MSR Miox, WTT Victorinox Climber
Below are a couple of items for sale. Shipping to CONUS is included. Paypal only please. Please reply with PM if interested. Thanks! MSR Miox Purifier, like new condition. Only used twice in ...

In Gear Swap » FS: MSR Miox, WTT Victorinox Climber
March 29, 8:00pm

Removing struts
My Tarptent Moment came in the mail a few weeks ago. I too also wondered if the struts could be removed to pack it down more. I emailed Henry about this and learned that there is a small section at...

In GEAR » Tarptent Moment Packed Size
March 19, 7:33am

Pants
PM sent to Austin about the pants. Thanks, Ryan

In Gear Swap » FS: MSR Miox, Misc. clothes
March 14, 12:51pm

Gear For Sale
Prices reduced, photo of nearly new MSR Miox added, $140 new, 55% off here! Anyone interested?

March 14, 7:46am

FS: MSR Miox, Misc. clothes
I have a few items that are nearly new for sale. Shipping to CONUS is included. Paypal only please. Please reply with PM if interested. Thanks! MSR Miox Purifier, like new condition. Only use...

March 13, 6:52am

All Reader Reviews by Ryan C

Ryan C has posted no reviews.