BPL Community Profile

Ryan C (radio_guy) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Alaska
About Me Ryan C has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListZion Traverse 2013

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan C

Showing 481 - 490 of 511 | Page: 1 ...33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

Forum » Thread

Pants
PM sent to Austin about the pants. Thanks, Ryan

In Gear Swap » FS: MSR Miox, Misc. clothes
March 14, 12:51pm

Gear For Sale
Prices reduced, photo of nearly new MSR Miox added, $140 new, 55% off here! Anyone interested?

March 14, 7:46am

FS: MSR Miox, Misc. clothes
I have a few items that are nearly new for sale. Shipping to CONUS is included. Paypal only please. Please reply with PM if interested. Thanks! MSR Miox Purifier, like new condition. Only use...

March 13, 6:52am

Another WM Summerlite fan
Being somewhat slender and "cool" sleeper, I found the WM Summerlite to be a good choice for a 3-season bag. This great article confirms my research and findings. I have used the bag ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Three-Season Down Mummy-Style Sleeping Bags: State of the Market Report 2010
March 10, 10:15pm

Seam Sealing a Tarptent
I sealed up my Tarptent Moment. All went well with the silicone and mineral spirits. At first I was mixing it too thin and hardly nothing was left after drying. Thicker mixes seemed to work better....

In GEAR » Seam Sealing a Tarptent
March 10, 9:18pm

Seam Sealing a Tarptent
It sounds like the majority of users prefer the Silicone and mineral spirits. That is probably what I will go with because it guarantees the results I want when done right. Thanks to all who hav...

March 08, 8:35pm

Seam Sealing a Tarptent
Andy, I was not aware there were two kinds of GE silicone II. I have a tube of the BioSeal mold/mildew resistant that dries clear. Hopefully it will still work well. Joe, did you use thinned Per...

March 08, 9:18am

Seam sealing
This thread is getting interesting. I may hold off on sealing the Moment since we are all learning something here. Henry: What a fast reply! You must have some kind of alarm that goes off every ...

March 07, 11:51pm

Permatex vs. thinned silicon
I was not able to seal the tent today. Comments on here have me debating on what method to use though. Brett's method of using a caulking gun is interesting Tarptent recommends using the m...

March 07, 10:41pm

Re: Re: Sawyer and Carbon Filter
REI seems to have them in stock. The other night when I checked the site showed they were out of stock. About 6oz for a 0.1 micron gravity filter with carbon element seems much better than my 9o...

In GEAR » Sawyer SP122
March 07, 2:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Ryan C

Ryan C has posted no reviews.