Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Mike Barney (eaglemb) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale AZ, the Great Southwest!
About Me YooHoo!

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mike Barney

Showing 481 - 490 of 509 | Page: 1 ...32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Forum » Thread

Re: FREE ECO BEAR BAG LINE
What's the address?

In Gear Deals » FREE ECO BEAR BAG LINE
November 11, 10:11pm

Any idea how you change out pole tips?
I need to change out the tips on a pair of SWIX Carbon poles. straight out pulling the tips doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Mike

In GEAR » Any idea how you change out pole tips?
November 08, 9:38pm

Any idea how you change out pole tips?
I need to change out the tips on a pair of SWIX Carbon poles. straight out pulling the tips doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Mike

In GEAR » Any idea how you change out pole tips?
November 08, 9:24pm

Re: $300 New Marmot Helium Long LZ
Sold. Thanks for any interest, Mike

In Gear Swap » New Marmot Helium Long LZ
November 06, 10:10pm

$300 New Marmot Helium Long LZ
I bought a new Marmot Helium Long, Left Zipper 2 weeks ago, have not had a chance to use it, still in the storage bag. Yours for $300, paypal preferred, I'll pay shipping in lower 48. Certified...

In Gear Swap » New Marmot Helium Long LZ
November 01, 8:05pm

Primus 2245 Lightweight Lantern Isopropane
Used twice screw-on isopropane lightweight lantern, works well. Weighs 165 grams. Yours with shipping in the lower 48 for $35. Case is included. Thanks, MikeB eaglemb@earthlink.net

In Gear Swap » Primus 2245 Lightweight Lantern Isopropane
October 30, 7:47pm

$300 New Marmot Helium Long LZ
I bought a new Marmot Helium Long, Left Zipper 2 weeks ago, have not had a chance to use it, still in the storage bag. Yours for $300, paypal preferred, I'll pay shipping in lower 48. Certified...

In Gear Swap » Big Agnes Horse Thief
October 30, 5:54pm

Re: FS: Cloudburst 2
Hi Andy, I'm interested. Can you take paypal? If not, what would work for you? Thanks, MikeB

In Gear Swap » FS: Cloudburst 2
October 29, 11:16pm

Re: Cougar Perimeter Fence or other ideas
The electric fence requires a battery, and with a few $$$ exceptions, they're all going to be pretty heavy if you're going to run them for very long. There are products built that deter dogs, by...

In GEAR » Cougar Perimeter Fence or other ideas
October 27, 11:04pm

Marmot Helium Long and Women's
I'm very happy with the Marmot Helium Long I just received from MammothGear.com steals and deals: http://www.mammothgear.com/odeals.html It was significantly less than anyone else, their service ...

In Gear Deals » Marmot Helium Long and Women's
October 27, 4:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Mike Barney

Showing 1 - 10 of 62 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Review

Category

MSR Pocket Rocket
This is a pretty basic stove that is simple to operate. It's lightweight and reasonably efficient. We used 3 of these on a 10 day hike with 10 people and they worked well. The stove is reas...

In Stoves - Canister
December 08, 5:52pm

Light My Fire Spork
I like the LMF Spork, but it's almost too flexible. I can agree with many if not most of the comments above, and have had one break. When you use it to stir something very hot, it gets soft and ...

In Cookware - Other
November 23, 9:49pm

Garmin Rino 120 GPS and FRS / GMRS Radio
Great Idea, lacking implementation.The premis of the Rino family is that it would be great to know where others are via GPS location. Great Idea. This is accomplished by using FRS radio frequencies i...

In Navigation Gear & Accessories
January 21, 2:53pm

Marmot Helium (long)
I had this bag for a short period, but really liked it. It's so warm, that it was almost too warm for me above freezing, but a very comfortable bag overall. It fits me (6'1") well a...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
January 04, 7:24pm

Atkinson's Chick-O-Stick Crunchy Peanut Butter & Coconut Candy
I really like the "Chick'O's", they do pack significant energy in a small package, and the taste is very good. They don't break as easy as some, and have a similar texture in h...

In Foods - Energy Bars, Gels, and Drinks
December 27, 5:29pm

Jolt Gum
I guess if I was going to give this a really fair shake I'd have consumed the whole pack. Unfortunately or fortunately 1/2 a piece was more than enough. The taste isn't there, and I do have ...

In Foods - Energy Bars, Gels, and Drinks
December 11, 11:09pm

Big Agnes
We had a short term need for a bag and pad we could use at Philmont, and the Scout was on a budget. We looked around and called Big Agnes. They had a demo bag come in the next day, and they called b...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 11, 7:28pm

WalMart
Walmart really does have nice people in their outdoors department at our local establishment, who know a lot about the Coleman lanterns and stoves and shotguns / rifles and ammo and really try to hel...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 07, 10:24pm

Tarptent Cloudburst
The Cloudburst 2 was my first tent from Tarptent. I like the design, and it holds up well in rain and wind. It sleeps 2 comfortably and sets up pretty easily with as few as 3 stakes. It weight a ha...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
December 04, 9:24pm

Sling-Light Chair w/ body and kneck rest
I purchased 2 of these initially for a 2 week hike. In the store, it seemed like a pretty good idea during a quick checkout. It's less than 2 lbs, so one of the lighter camp chairs available. It do...

In Miscellaneous Products
December 04, 8:25pm