BPL Community Profile

Chris S (csteutterman) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Chris S has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListUltimate JMT Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris S

Showing 481 - 490 of 580 | Page: 1 ...39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Pack reccomendation for JMT
Thanks guys. I did look at the vapor trail as well, but it just wasn't for me. Brad, I'll have the BV500 as well. Did you have much trouble packing the rest of your gear inside the pac...

In Gear Lists » Pack reccomendation for JMT
April 21, 5:40pm

Re: Annapurna Circuit Questions
Anyone have any idea how hard it is to find a place to stay in the villages if getting there later in the day? Is it worthwhile to bring a tent as a backup in case all places are full in a particu...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Annapurna Circuit Questions
April 21, 5:35pm

Re: Pack reccomendation for JMT
Wondering the same thing as the OP. I'm planning on taking my GG Gorilla, but haven't used it with a bear canister yet (or with over 20lbs yet), so not sure if I need to look into somethin...

In Gear Lists » Pack reccomendation for JMT
April 20, 2:38pm

Re: Re: Re: Annapurna Circuit Questions
Sketchy indeed. That looks like a nastier version of the sketchy portion of the kalalau trail. I think I'll be able to get time off at the end of october/beginning of november, but only 3 we...

April 06, 1:07pm

Re: Annapurna Circuit Questions
Bob, I was starting to get that impression. The first site that came up in my google search said, "The shoulder seasons of September and December are a good choice because the weather is almo...

April 05, 10:12pm

Re: RE
Yeah, it kind of seems silly not to. As long as I can get the 4th week off I probably will.

April 05, 3:30pm

Annapurna Circuit Questions
I'm starting to plan an Annapurna Circuit trip and have a few questions so that I know how much time I need to request off from work and when to take that time off. I was thinking about going ...

April 05, 3:17pm

Re: Re: Great List
When you get your scale can you tell me how much the bobble head weighs? I was thinking about getting one as well.

In GEAR » Need help with gearlist
April 01, 11:22am

WTB: Oware Pyramid Tarp
EDIT: I got one from Brian so I'm no longer looking. Looking for a 9x9 Oware pyramid tarp or something similar. Would consider 10x10 as well. PM me with the details if you have one that ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Oware Pyramid Tarp
March 30, 4:09pm

Re: WM Megalite
That's strange, I just got the same bag about a month ago and it did come with a stuff sack. I can see what size it is when I get home....although mine is the long version. EDIT: FWIW, the ...

In GEAR » WM Megalite
March 29, 5:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris S

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Six Moons Designs 2011 Swift
I bought this pack (along with the optional Hoop Stay and Wing Belt) intending to use it for trips that required a bear canister. The light weight, capacity to fit a bear canister and option to add t...

In Backpacks - Frameless
December 27, 12:46pm