BPL Community Profile

Brendan Swihart (brendans) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Fruita CO
About Me Brendan Swihart has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://outlivingblog.wordpress.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brendan Swihart

Showing 481 - 490 of 560 | Page: 1 ...37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Forum » Thread

silk yardage
cheaper here than thaisilks... http://www.dharmatrading.com/fabric/silk/habotai.html

In Make Your Own Gear » why is synthetic fill so popular for DIY warm weather quilts?
May 06, 10:58am

EOS
Throw is what the EOS does best...I have the old version and it's still awesome.

In GEAR » What "USA made" headlamp you use?
May 06, 8:47am

mommes
according to wikipedia looks like 1mm= 4.340 g/m^2 so the 5mm would be about .7 oz/yd. Pretty light.

In Make Your Own Gear » why is synthetic fill so popular for DIY warm weather quilts?
May 05, 4:31pm

Having issues with Gutermann....advice sought
Is the thread on a cone? If so are you using it on a stand? If you're trying to use a cone on the regular spindle on the machine and it's pulling the thread from the spool sideways the tw...

In Make Your Own Gear » Having issues with Gutermann....advice sought
May 05, 10:25am

gearswap
I'd put up a WTB post on gear swap. Those are pretty common items and I bet you could get some nice used stuff pretty easily.

In GEAR » Beginner/First Time Gear
May 05, 7:36am

Lighter Merino Wool fabric?
Yeah I think it might have to do more with the manufacturing. If I remember correctly BPL was having a hard time finding someone willing to work with the really light stuff. I've had no durab...

In GEAR » Lighter Merino Wool fabric?
May 04, 5:38pm

Lighter Merino Wool fabric?
There are some blends that are lighter, but they're tough to find as well. Patagonia's Merino 1 is 108 g/m and is 63/37 merino/poly and Montbell's super merino is 130 g/m and is 92/8 m...

In GEAR » Lighter Merino Wool fabric?
May 04, 3:42pm

icebreaker T
pm sent

In Gear Swap » Spring Clean - Mammut, Patagonia, Arcteryx, TNF, Icebreaker
May 03, 3:58pm

WTB: Paty R1 Hoody
size?

In Gear Swap » WTB: Paty R1 Hoody
May 03, 3:50pm

anyone have experience with xtalon 212 vs roclite 285 or MT101?
Thanks all for the help; exactly the kind of info I was looking for. I was unsure of how much more protection for longer days the 285s would offer and if it would be a noticeable difference, but i...

In GEAR » anyone have experience with xtalon 212 vs roclite 285 or MT101?
May 03, 8:08am

All Reader Reviews by Brendan Swihart

Brendan Swihart has posted no reviews.