Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 481 - 490 of 661 | Page: 1 ...40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ...67

Forum » Thread

So, you gonna detail that TP-less technique?!
I could ligthen my pack by about an ounce if you'd share your technique with us. It's introspective and mindfreeing. I think I'd have to free my mind to try it though!

In Editor's Roundtable » Interview with Mike Clelland!
April 15, 11:56pm

Nice job
I'm built like you. That pack looks like it'd fit me great. Nice details. I hope that the comfort factor is off the charts now! Now, bring on the Ion.

In Make Your Own Gear » S-straps on a Mariposa Plus: Adding Curves to your Shoulder Harness
April 15, 8:37pm

Stimulating Conversation
Nick, you have a point that I think about, at least subliminally, allot. As a gear lover, I want to get to those lower base weights. But like you, I live in SoCal and many of the trails I hike requ...

In GEAR » Re-thinking the Big 3....
April 14, 9:05pm

Like the smaller lites
I've gone from options in the 3 oz. size range to the little sub one-ounce lites. I find that I rarely use a light anyway. Just let your eyes adjust and you won't need one that much. I don&...

In GEAR » Button cell vs headlamp
April 13, 8:57pm

x2
For the FC UL3. I spent a considerable amount of time doing research to find something like you are looking for. There were a couple of other tent options that I found, but they had really sloping ...

In GEAR » Please help recommend a double-wall, 2-3 person, freestanding tent.
April 13, 8:48pm

very interesting
Thanks for sharing what's going on with Easton and how poles are made. Looking forward to all the innovations to come.

In GEAR » Aluminum vs Carbon Fiber Tent Poles
April 13, 8:36pm

Wahooo!
Gotta love Tuesdays, especially when an article of this caliber comes along. I pray that all goes well for you two. You know, God does bring us some great opportunities and this is surely one of th...

In Editor's Roundtable » Eleven Years Old on the PCT
April 13, 7:52pm

Used both too
I have the Keg-H. I've used both alcohol and esbit, in my back yard admittely. The nice thing about alcohol is the clean oder-less burn. But carrying a bottle of the stuff doesn't float my ...

In GEAR » Caldera cone with Esbit
April 11, 8:47pm

Excellent review
I'm no where near a 5 lb. baseweight, yet, but this definitely motivates me to keep working on it. May make a great day pack for those of us who don't have a light enough base weight. Thank...

In GEAR » 24 Hours with the TrailLite Designs Bandoleer Pack
April 11, 8:35pm

Nice shots
Thanks for sharing the photographs and your impressions on this shelter. Hopefully it'll be a success and Easton will continue to develop it. As Dan said, give us a 2.5 person version. That'...

In GEAR » Easton Kilo
April 10, 8:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.