BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 481 - 490 of 656 | Page: 1 ...40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ...66

Forum » Thread

very interesting
Thanks for sharing what's going on with Easton and how poles are made. Looking forward to all the innovations to come.

In GEAR » Aluminum vs Carbon Fiber Tent Poles
April 13, 8:36pm

Wahooo!
Gotta love Tuesdays, especially when an article of this caliber comes along. I pray that all goes well for you two. You know, God does bring us some great opportunities and this is surely one of th...

In Editor's Roundtable » Eleven Years Old on the PCT
April 13, 7:52pm

Used both too
I have the Keg-H. I've used both alcohol and esbit, in my back yard admittely. The nice thing about alcohol is the clean oder-less burn. But carrying a bottle of the stuff doesn't float my ...

In GEAR » Caldera cone with Esbit
April 11, 8:47pm

Excellent review
I'm no where near a 5 lb. baseweight, yet, but this definitely motivates me to keep working on it. May make a great day pack for those of us who don't have a light enough base weight. Thank...

In GEAR » 24 Hours with the TrailLite Designs Bandoleer Pack
April 11, 8:35pm

Nice shots
Thanks for sharing the photographs and your impressions on this shelter. Hopefully it'll be a success and Easton will continue to develop it. As Dan said, give us a 2.5 person version. That'...

In GEAR » Easton Kilo
April 10, 8:22pm

FC UL2
The Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 is a good freestanding option. Very light and it is just several ounces heavier than the UL1. No need to go with the UL1 since there's nearly no difference in weight...

In GEAR » Help Selecting A Person Tent
April 08, 8:58pm

Why yes it is
Great place to see gear you are considering. And you can take back anything. I'm cheap and buy most stuff there and still got a dividend this month that was more than the membership of $20 (div...

In GEAR » Is an REI membership worth it?
April 08, 8:54pm

I love Tuesdays!
Even if I can't read the story(s) until Friday! David, well written and very interesting. Hope to see more of your work here.

In Editor's Roundtable » A Country Divided: The Continental Divide Trail
April 08, 8:34pm

Cool!
Neat stuff. Thanks for sharing with us.

In Editor's Roundtable » 7 Myths about the Continental Divide Trail
April 07, 8:48pm

Any news?
On this new bear cannister?

In GEAR » "Bearier" bear cannister
April 04, 9:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.