Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Chad Poindexter (Stick) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Wet & Humid Southeast....
About Me I have been backpacking a little over 3 years now, but in that time I have logged a number of trail miles and went through a lot of gear trying to find my sweet spot. Now, thanks to cuben fiber, alcohol stoves, down and of course a better understanding, my TPW has severly dropped! My cold weather BPW is 9 - 10 lbs and my warm weather BPW is 5 - 6 lbs.
About 95% of the time I hike with family or friends and in the SouthEastern states. My favorites places to get away are anywhere along the AT as well as in the Great Smoky Mountains.
CityCorinth
StateMS
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://stick13.wordpress.com/
My PDF Gear ListGear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chad Poindexter

Showing 481 - 490 of 612 | Page: 1 ...40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ...62

Forum » Thread

Wallet received!
The postal lady just knocked on my door and I signed for the wallet. it is just like what I wanted. Thanks Jason for the awesome wallet!

In Gear Deals » *** Wa-ben (Cuben Wallet) free shipping ***
August 13, 1:54pm

GG LT4 O Ring
Hey check out this post over on Brian's Backpacking Blog for a close up shot of the O-Ring on the poles as well as a little talk about it too... http://www.briangreen.net/2011/07/tarp-bivy-c...

In GEAR » GG LT4's users: O-rings for Lightrek™ 4 Trekking Poles
August 08, 10:14pm

Plastizote vs Evazote
[QUOTE]Plastazote® Foam Plastazote foam is a closed cell cross-linked polyethylene foam available in a wide range of polymer combinations. These combinations allow the material to exhibit differe...

In GEAR » Lightest foam torso-3/4 length pad with r value of 2+
August 04, 4:49pm

Re: Re: Sea to Summit
Another + 1 to the S2S head net. I am happy with mine and it only weighs in at 0.7 oz without the stuff sack.

In GEAR » Best mosquito headnet
August 02, 8:39pm

BR Hat
I agree! Even though I have not had mine long, I am still quite happy with my Original BRG down hat. Although to be completely fair, I have not had the opportunity to use it in cold weather yet...b...

In GEAR » Review: Black Rock Gear "Hadron" Down Hat
August 02, 7:33pm

UL Shells
Wow, 1.8 oz! That thing is light. I like the Montane Slipstream Smock' hood and the front zippered pocket for about an oz more. I actually just got my NF Verto in yesterday. The size L weighs i...

In GEAR » Ultralight shells
August 02, 4:19pm

mine shipped
Yeah! Mine shipped yesterday! Unfortunately, I don't think I understand the Hongkong Post mail tracking system... oh well, hopefully it will pop up soon!

August 02, 3:14pm

order preference
I see that it looks like you have a quite limited stock so I placed an order. I too would really prefer the white one if possible. Thanks.

July 29, 5:05pm

Are these in stock?
Do you have these in stock? I too like the white one, but I want to be sure that you have them in stock before ordering. Also, where do these ship from?

July 29, 4:35pm

Re: reee: 1.9 oz POE pillow
Pretty cool! Thanks for sharing...

In GEAR » 1.9 oz pillow - $10 - POE stuff sack
July 22, 9:32pm

All Reader Reviews by Chad Poindexter

Chad Poindexter has posted no reviews.