BPL Community Profile

Chad Poindexter (Stick) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Wet & Humid Southeast....
About Me I have been backpacking a little over 3 years now, but in that time I have logged a number of trail miles and went through a lot of gear trying to find my sweet spot. Now, thanks to cuben fiber, alcohol stoves, down and of course a better understanding, my TPW has severly dropped! My cold weather BPW is 9 - 10 lbs and my warm weather BPW is 5 - 6 lbs.
About 95% of the time I hike with family or friends and in the SouthEastern states. My favorites places to get away are anywhere along the AT as well as in the Great Smoky Mountains.
CityCorinth
StateMS
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://stick13.wordpress.com/
My PDF Gear ListGear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chad Poindexter

Showing 481 - 490 of 513 | Page: 1 ...33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

Forum » Thread

Re: ProLite Gear 20% OFF coupon
Durn, I just ordered some of the ID eVENT Shortie Gaiters last week from them...At least it wouldn't have been that much off of that price...

In Gear Deals » ProLite Gear 20% OFF coupon
March 27, 11:03pm

Re: Shelter
I was afraid of that, but hadn't checked back in a while.

In GEAR » help me pick a shelter
March 02, 9:30am

Re: help me pick a shelter
Have you looked at Shire's new 2010 model TT SubLite Sil? I am having a tough time deciding between this and the Moment...

In GEAR » help me pick a shelter
March 01, 10:45pm

40% Coupon
Jeremy, Not sure if the code works on multiple items in your cart (I only ordered one item with the code), but wouldn't the code have worked if you would have simply placed 2 separate orders...

In Gear Deals » Golite.com--40% off
February 24, 2:39pm

Re: BG
In my previous experience, the only foul I found with them (BGM)was them not wanting to initially honor a price we settled upon and I paid for a quilt. However, they were very quick to speak up (th...

In Gear Deals » Montbell Clearance
February 04, 10:22pm

Re: Re: Re: Bent Gate is a Fraud....
James, I take it you are DerSasquatch from Backpacker.com? Just in case anyone is interested, here is the thread that was running at backpacker.com as the events unfolded... http://www.backpa...

February 04, 5:36pm

Re: Bent Gate is a Fraud....
Like I said in a few posts above, I too had a similar experience with Bent Gate Mountaineering concerning a GoLite quilt. When I came across it on the site it was marked down to $15. I finally deci...

February 04, 4:42pm

Re: It was the wrong items...
Bent Gate has done this before...I got a new GoLite RS 1+ Season Quilt (long) for $15 one time from them because the web guy messed up the prices.

February 03, 5:19pm

Montbell Clearance
Dang, I just got the UL Down Inner... great jacket though...

February 03, 4:44pm

Re: Outsak UL Almost 30% OFF Sale This Weekend.
Haha...that last part cracked me up...spoken like a true hiker... :) Good luck with the sale.

In Gear Deals » Outsak UL Sale Coming Soon.
January 26, 5:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Chad Poindexter

Chad Poindexter has posted no reviews.